Issue №: 2(101)
The journal deals with the problems of vibration technologies and machines, mathematical methods of vibration process studies, information on design and technological development, presents teaching and methodological aspects of teaching in the Higher School of Applied Sciences, where vibration machines and technologies are studied.
IMPROVEMENT OF QUALITY INDICATORS OF THE PROCESS OF SOWING OF ROW CROPS
Olena Trukhanska – Candidate of Technical Sciences, Associate Professor, Associate Professor of the Department of Agroengineering and Technical Service of Vinnytsia National Agrarian University (Solnechnaya St., 3, Vinnytsia, 21008, Ukraine, e-mail: email@example.com).
The level of technology in agricultural production, the quality and cost of the products are largely determined by the degree of perfection of the machines and units used. In resolving this issue in our country and abroad, work is underway to identify rational ways of tillage, namely the minimum energy and labor costs per unit of crop production.
Improvement of tillage technology is carried out in two main directions: minimization of tillage and combination of several operations in one pass of the agricultural unit.
Along with the application of fertilizers, one of the important operations in the cultivation of crops is sowing, which is performed by seeders and combined tillage and sowing units.
Seeders for sowing row crops are a special group of sowing machines. The modern market of agricultural machinery offers a number of field units suitable for sowing with different tillage technologies.
The main working body of the drill, which determines the quality of sowing, is the sowing machine, and the opener group is the most important unit of the drill. It must remove lumps of soil from the row area, prepare the seedbed, lay the seeds on its dense bottom, maintain a given depth of its laying, ensure good contact of seeds with the soil, create a loose mulching layer. Despite their diversity, a universal combined device is needed that meets all agronomic and operational requirements for sowing seeds with different physical and mechanical properties.
The most promising in this aspect are vibrating sowing machines, in which uniform sowing of seeds and fertilizers is achieved by transmitting their mass of oscillating motions.
At vibration of loose material with a certain frequency and amplitude of oscillations friction forces between separate particles decrease, it becomes more fluffy, mobile.
The method of sowing crops is determined by the required sowing density and the order of placement of plants per unit area. There are spreading, row, nesting, dotted and stubble methods of sowing and planting crops.
The choice of sowing method largely depends on the sowing qualities of the seeds of the crop and soil and climatic conditions. Depending on this, the size of the row spacing and the distance between the plants is taken.
1. Kaletnik, H.M., & Adamchuk, V.V., & Petrychenko, Ye.A., & Bulhakov, V.M., & Kuvachov V.P. (2017). Teoriia ploskoparalelnoho rukhu udobriuvalno-posivnoho mashynno-traktornoho ahrehatu [Vseukrainskyi naukovo-tekhnichnyi zhurnal] «Tekhnika, enerhetyka, transport APK», 2 (97), 6-18 [in Ukrainian].
2. Shustyk, L., & Marynyna, L. (2016) Sivalky prosapnykh kultur: konstruktyvni osoblyvosti. Propozytsiia - Holovnyi zhurnal z pytan ahrobiznesu, Retrieved from https://propozitsiya.com/seyalki-propashnyh-kultur-konstruktivnye-osobennosti [in Ukrainian].
3. Shvets, L.V., & Sydorenko, V.Iu. (2013) Ohliad isnuiuchykh konstruktsii soshnykiv. [Materialy VII shchorichnoi naukovo-tekhnichnoi studentskoi konferentsii fakultetu mekhanizatsii silskoho hospodarstva] «Perspektyvy rozvytku silskohospodarskoi tekhniky», 131-133 [in Ukrainian].
4. Trukhanska, O.O. (2019) Vplyv faktoriv peredposivnoho obrobitku na vlastyvosti nasinnievoho lozha hruntu. [Materialy V Vseukrain. nauk.-prakt. konf.] «Perspektyvy i tendentsii rozvytku konstruktsii ta tekhnichnoho servisu silskohospodarskykh mashyn i znariad», Zhytomyr. ahrotekhn. koledzh, 248-250 [in Ukrainian].
5. Voitiuk, D.H., & Havryliuk, H.R. (1994) Silskohospodarski mashyny. K.: Urozhai, [in Ukrainian].
6. Adamchuk, V., & Bulgakov, V., & Gorobey V. (2016) Theory of two-disc anchor opener of grain drill [Scientific and technical union of mechanical engineering] International scientific conference «Conserving soils and water» , 71-74 [in English].
7. Kaletnik, H.M. & Zaryshniak, A.S., & Adamchuk, V.V., & Bulhakov, V.M. (2013) Zemlerobska mekhanika – teoretychna baza suchasnoi zemlerobskoi tekhniky [Mekhanizatsiia ta elektryfikatsiia silskoho hospodarstva: mizh vid. temat. nauk. zb.] Hlevakha, 98, 31- 44 [in Ukrainian].
8. Bulhakov, V.M. & Babytskyi, L.F., & Voitiuk, D.H. (1999) Osnovy nauchnykh issledovanyi [in Russian].
9. Bulgakov, V., & Adamchuk, V., & Gorobey, V (2016) Theory of the ostillations of atoothed disk opener during its movement across srregularities of the soilsurfase. Agronomy Research, 3, 711-724 [in English].
10. Bulhakov, V.M., & Horobei, V.P. (2016) Vdoskonalennia konstruktsii kombinovanoho dvodyskovoankernoho soshnyka. Visnyk ahrarnoi nauky . Kyiv, 4, 57-64 [in Ukrainian].
11. Bulhakov, V.M. & Holovach, I.V., & Horobei, V.P., & Sviren, O.M. (2015) Pobudova matematychnoi modeli kolyvalnoho rukhu u grunti zubchastoho soshnyka selektsiinoi sivalky [Konstruiuvannia, vyrobnytstvo ta ekspluatatsiia silskohospodarskykh mashyn] Zahalnoderzhavnyi mizhvidomchyi naukovo-tekhnichnyi zbirnyk KNTU, 45, 50-62 [in Ukrainian].
The journal "Vibrations in engineering and technology" presents materials on the following issues
• Theory of processes and machines
• Mechanical Engineering and materialprocessing
• Processing and food production
The journal "Vibrations in Engineering and Technologies" is included in the list of technical scientific publications of Ukraine
(Category "B", Order of the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine dated July 2, 2020 No. 886)
Old version of the site: http://vibrojournal.vsau.edu.ua/
The journal "Vibrations in Engineering and Technology" is indexed by the following databases and catalogs:
The certificateof massmedia State registration:kv no 16643-5115 from 30.04.2010 .
Founder of the journal: Vinnytsia National Agrarian University
Kind of publication: journal
Type of publication : Scientific
Publication status: Domestic
Year of founding:
Periodicity: 4 times a year
Extent: 18.75 nominal printed pages
ISSN: 2306-8744 (printed version), (online)
Language of edition : (mixed languages) Ukrainian, English
The scope of the distribution and the category of readers: national, foreign, teaching staff, scientists, businessmen.
Periodical is included in the list of scientific professional editions of Ukraine approved by the Order of Ministry of Education and Sciences of Ukraine from 21.12.2015 No. 1328.
The journal "Vibrations in engineering and technology" is included in the "Catalogue of periodicals of Ukraine".
Journal subscription can be executed in each post office department.
Subscription Index is 99720.
Old version of site: http://vibrojournal.vsau.edu.ua/
In June 1994 the 2nd International Scientific and Technical Conference "Application of vibrations for technological purposes" was organized on the basis of Vinnytsia State Agricultural Institute. Leading experts in this field, noting the significant contribution to the school of Vibration Engineering under the leadership of P. S. Bernyk, proposed to create a professional all-Ukrainian scientific and technical journal "Vibration in engineering and technology..The journal was foundedat Vinnytsia State Agricultural Institute and P.S. Bernyk was elected to be the chief editor .
For all these years (since 1994) theJournal "vibration in engineering and technology" published 94 issues wherestudy of vibration effects, the creation of progressive energy saving technologies and equipment for their implementation were highlighted.
Currently Kaletnik H.M PhD , professor, academician NAAS is the chief editor of the "Vibrations in engineering and Technology"
The journal "Vibration in Engineering and technology", which has no analogues on the territory of Ukraine, is well known abroad.