GROUND OF CONSTRUCTIVE PARAMETERS OF ANTI-VIBRATION PRESS NOZZLE
Luts Pavlo – Candidate of Technical Sciences, Senior Lecturer of the Department of Agricultural Engineering and Technical Service of Vinnytsia National Agrarian University (St. Soniachna, 3, Vinnytsia, Ukraine, 21008, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org).
The use of spent grains as an additional component of diets in animal nutrition in modern conditions is a very important issue. As a result of its seasonal formation in large quantities, there is a need for additional processing to extend the shelf life. Regardless of the direction of its further processing (canning, drying) or transportation to a farm located at a considerable distance, it is effective to partially dehydrate raw materials and reduce the initial humidity. One of the most common methods of reducing humidity at its high initial values is squeezing by pressing with screw presses. The design parameters of the anti-vibration squeezing nozzle of the two-screw press are offered and substantiated to ensure the stability of the dehydration process of pellets and reduce energy costs by achieving the stability of the pressing process. The design of an experimental sample of a two-screw press for dehydration of spent grains using a squeezing nozzle with a theoretically sound surface shape is presented. A mathematical model of the process of interaction of the surface of the squeezing nozzle with the raw material, which linked the pressure distribution in the contact zone of the medium and the surface of the squeezing nozzle with its design parameters. The geometry of the surface of the squeezing nozzle in the form of an exponential function with a power factor is established. The density of distribution of filter openings on length depending on necessary production productivity is offered. The pressure distribution along the length of the two-screw press nozzle has been experimentally confirmed. Dynamic dependences of pressure change with time are obtained, which show the stability of the pressing process and the reduction of vibration in the process at different speeds of the screws and the width of the outlet. The optimal parameters of the two-screw press for dehydration of spent grains are proposed.
1. Koshova V. M. & Yakymenko L. S. (2019). Sposoby pererobky pyvnoi drobyny [Methods of processing Spent grains]. Intehratsiia osvity, nauky ta biznesu v suchasnomu seredovyshchi: litni dysputy : materialy I Mizhnarodnoi naukovo-praktychnoi internet-konferentsii, 1-2serpnia 2019 r. Dnipro: INKOS [in Ukranian].
2. Slavov V. P., & Shust P. D. (2010). Pyvna drobyna [Spent grains]. Ahroekspert / IRHT NAANU. – Cherkasy [in Ukranian], – Iss. 6 (23). S. 69-71.
3. Domaretskyi V. A. (2004) Tekhnolohiia solodu ta pyva [Malt and beer technology]. Kyiv: INKOS [in Ukranian].
4. Luts P. M. (2012). Tekhnolohichni vymohy do protsesu vyrobnytstva konservovanoho kormu z pyvnoi drobyny (prolonhovanoho terminu zberihannia) [Technological requirements for the process of production of canned feed from spent grains (extended shelf life)], – Melitopol: Pratsi Tavriiskoho derzhavnoho ahrotekhnolohichnoho universytetu / TDATU [in Ukranian].
5. Sevostianov, I. V. Polishchuk, O. V., Slabkyi, A. V. (2015) Rozrobka ta doslidzhennia ustanovky dlia dvokomponentnoho vibroudarnoho znevodnennia vidkhodiv kharchovykh vyrobnytstv [Elaboration and research of installation for two-component vibro-blowing dehydration of food productions waste], 5/7, 40 - 46 Vostochno-evropeiskyi zhurnal peredovykh tekhnolohyi [in Ukrainian].
6. Stvoryty naukovi osnovy hlybokoi pererobky ta vykorystannia biosyrovyny dlia enerhetychnoho i kormovoho zabezpechennia vyrobnytstva tvarynnytskoi produktsii. (2010). Create scientific bases for deep processing and use of bio raw materials for energy and feed production of livestock products : Zvit pro NDR (zakliuchnyi) Instytut mekhanizatsii tvarynnytstva NAAN (№ DR 0108U005350; Inv. № 0211U000689), – Zaporizhzhia: UkrINTEI [in Ukranian].
7. Atamaniuk V. M, & Humnytskyi Ya. M. (2013) Naukovi osnovy filtratsiinoho sushinnia dyspersnykh materialiv : monohrafiia [Scientific bases of filtration drying of dispersed materials: monograph]. – Lviv: «Lvivska politekhnika» [in Ukranian].
8. Ysaev N. Y. (1988) Process otzhima zhidkosti iz dispersnyh pishchevyh sred [The process of squeezing liquid from dispersed food media]. – Leningrad: Dep. v TsNYYTЭY Pyshcheprom. 150 s. [In Russian].
9. Luts P. M. & Aliev E. B. (2011). Rezultaty eksperymentalnykh doslidzhen protsesu vidzhymannia pyvnoi drobyny dvohvyntovym presom [The results of experimental studies of the process of squeezing spent grains with a two-screw press] Zaporizhzhia: In-t mekh. tvarynnytstva NAAN. – Vyp. 2(8). – ISSN 2075-1591. [in Ukranian].
The journal "Vibrations in engineering and technology" presents materials on the following issues
• Theory of processes and machines
• Mechanical Engineering and materialprocessing
• Processing and food production
The journal "Vibrations in Engineering and Technologies" is included in the list of technical scientific publications of Ukraine
(Category "B", Order of the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine dated July 2, 2020 No. 886)
Old version of the site: http://vibrojournal.vsau.edu.ua/
The journal "Vibrations in Engineering and Technology" is indexed by the following databases and catalogs:
The certificateof massmedia State registration:kv no 16643-5115 from 30.04.2010 .
Founder of the journal: Vinnytsia National Agrarian University
Kind of publication: journal
Type of publication : Scientific
Publication status: Domestic
Year of founding:
Periodicity: 4 times a year
Extent: 18.75 nominal printed pages
ISSN: 2306-8744 (printed version), (online)
Language of edition : (mixed languages) Ukrainian, English
The scope of the distribution and the category of readers: national, foreign, teaching staff, scientists, businessmen.
Periodical is included in the list of scientific professional editions of Ukraine approved by the Order of Ministry of Education and Sciences of Ukraine from 21.12.2015 No. 1328.
The journal "Vibrations in engineering and technology" is included in the "Catalogue of periodicals of Ukraine".
Journal subscription can be executed in each post office department.
Subscription Index is 99720.
Old version of site: http://vibrojournal.vsau.edu.ua/
In June 1994 the 2nd International Scientific and Technical Conference "Application of vibrations for technological purposes" was organized on the basis of Vinnytsia State Agricultural Institute. Leading experts in this field, noting the significant contribution to the school of Vibration Engineering under the leadership of P. S. Bernyk, proposed to create a professional all-Ukrainian scientific and technical journal "Vibration in engineering and technology..The journal was foundedat Vinnytsia State Agricultural Institute and P.S. Bernyk was elected to be the chief editor .
For all these years (since 1994) theJournal "vibration in engineering and technology" published 94 issues wherestudy of vibration effects, the creation of progressive energy saving technologies and equipment for their implementation were highlighted.
Currently Kaletnik H.M PhD , professor, academician NAAS is the chief editor of the "Vibrations in engineering and Technology"
The journal "Vibration in Engineering and technology", which has no analogues on the territory of Ukraine, is well known abroad.