Features of vibration mixers design
Dzhedzhula Olena - Doctor of Pedagogical Sciences, Professor, Head of the Department of Mathematics, Physics and Computer Technologies of Vinnitsa National Agrarian University (3 Soniachna St., Vinnytsia, Ukraine, 21008, e-mail: DzhedzhulaO@ukr.net).
The article presents the results of the analysis of vibration mixers designs, presents their classification. The classification is based on the principle of action and the method of mixing. Practice has shown that mixing by vibration produces a significant effect. With vibrational mixing, all the expected components are evenly distributed throughout the volume of the mixture. The main disadvantage of the vibration method is the negative impact on the design of the mixer, as well as on the environment and humans.
The problems that complicate the design of vibration mixers include a wide range of physicomechanical properties of the mixed components, a significant difference in the concentration of the components of the mixtures. The advantages are the intensification of the mixing process, the possibility of more efficient mixing of materials with different physicochemical properties compared with other mixing methods, significant time savings on the process, and energy efficiency of vibration technologies. Three main categories of vibration mixers are distinguished by design features and the mixing method: vibration mixers with self-circulation of the mixture, vibration mixers with forced mixing with vibration effects on the components of the mixer, vibration mixers with free mixing with vibration effects on the components of the mixer. Based on the analysis, one can consider a perspective direction the design of vibration mixers of the first and second groups, increasing the efficiency of vibration mixers is possible through the introduction of the latest technologies and the use of modern materials. The creation of effective vibration exciters is one of the main tasks of improving the design of vibration mixers. A comparative analysis of vibration mixers with mechanical inertial, eccentric, electromagnetic, pneumatic, hydraulic and other types of vibration exciter is carried out. One of the promising directions for the design of vibration mixers is associated with the creation of effective vibration exciters with an amplitude controlled during operation.
1. Babychev A. P. (1999). Osnovy vibratsiynoyi tekhnolohiyi [Vibration technology basics]. Rostov-na-Donu: Vydavnychyy tsentr DDTU [in Russian].
2. Hvozdyev V. O. (2008). Obgruntuvannya tekhnolohichnoho protsessa ta konstruktyvnykh parametriv shvidkokhidnoho hvyntove zmishuvacha kormiv [Substantiation of technological process and design parameters of high-speed screw feed mixer]. Hlevakha [in Ukrainian].
3. Kaletnik, H.M. & Yanovych, V.P. ( 2017) Doslidzhennya ekspluatatsiynykh kharakterystyk vibrovidtsentrovoho zmishuvacha dlya Pryhotuvannya premiksiv [Investigation of the performance characteristics of a vibration centrifugal mixer for the preparation of premixes]. Silʹsʹke hospodarstvo ta Lisivnytstvo. - Agriculture and forestry. 5. 6 − 16. [in Ukrainian].
4. Lisovenko, A.T & Lytovchenko, I. N. & Zirnis, I. V. (1990). Zmishuvalʹni mashyny v khlibopekarsʹkoyi ta kondytersʹkoyi promyslovosti [Mixing machines in the baking and confectionery industry]. Kiev: Urozhay. [in Ukrainian].
5. Solona O.V. (2018). Statyka vzayemodiyi absolyutno tverdykh til Iz sipuchikh seredovyshche [The statics of modulating absolutely solid til із with a friable medium]. Vibratsiyi u tekhnitsi ta tekhnolohiyakh − Vibrations in engineering and technology. 3 (90), 105 − 116. [in Ukrainian].
6. Spirin A.V. & Tsurkan O.V. (2004). Otsinka na konkurentozdatnistʹ vibratsiynoho zmishuvacha [Assessment of the competitiveness of the vibrating mixer]. Vibratsiyi v tekhnitsi ta tekhnolohiyakh − Vibrations in engineering and technology. 2 (34).70 − 72. [in Ukrainian].
7. Tsurkan O. V. (2004). Rozrobka ta doslidzhennya enerhooshchadnoho vibratsiynoho zmishuvacha dlya vnesennya premiksiv v kombikormy [Development and research of energy-efficient vibration mixer for premixing]. Kharkiv. [in Ukrainian].
8. Tsurkan O.V. (2006). Otsinka yakosti obroblyuvanoyi sumishi u vibratsiynomu zmishuvachi [Evaluation of the quality of the treated mixture in a vibrating mixer]. Zbirnyk naukovykh pratsʹ Vinnytsʹkoho derzhavnoho ahrarnoho universytetu. − Collection of scientific works of Vinnytsia State Agrarian University.139 − 142. [in Ukrainian].
9. Yanovich, V.P. & Kupchuk, I.M. & Kovalchuk, O.S. (2016). Theoretical studies of energy parameters of vibration-disk crusher starch containing substance. S World Journal. 1(1), 17-25. [in Poland].
The journal "Vibrations in engineering and technology" presents materials on the following issues
• Theory of processes and machines
• Mechanical Engineering and materialprocessing
• Processing and food production
The certificateof massmediaState registration:kv no 16643-5115 from 30.04.2010 .
Founder of the journal: Vinnytsia National Agrarian University
Kaletnik Hryhorii Mykolaiovych
Ph.D., Prof., academician of NAAS, VNAU (Vinnytsia)
Chief Editor Deputy
DsCProf., NSC IMEG NAAS of Ukraine (Kyiv)
Ph.D., Assoc., VNAU (Vinnytsia)
Members of the editorial board
Bulgakov V.M.- Doctor of Technical Sciences, Professor, Acad.NAAS, National University of Life and Environmental Sciences of Ukraine
Veselovskaya N.R.- Doctor of Technical Sciences, Professor, Vinnytsia National Agrarian University
Derevenko A.I.- Ph.D., Associate Professor, Vinnytsia National Agrarian University
Zinkovsky A.P.- Doctor of Technical Sciences, Professor, the Institute of Strength Problems named after H.S.Pysarenko, NAS of Ukraine
Iskovych-Lototskyi R.D.- Doctor of Technical Sciences, Professor, Vinnytsia National Technical University
Kupchuk I.M.- Ph.D, Senior Lecturer, Vinnytsia National Agrarian University
Nadutyi V.P. - Doctor of Technical Sciences, Professor, Geotechnical Mechanics Institute named after PolyakovM.S. NAS of Ukraine
Matveyeyv V.V. - Ph.D., Professor, Academician of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine, the Institute of Strength Problems named after H.S.PysarenkoNAS of Ukraine
Olshanskyi V.P. - Ph.D, Professor, Kharkiv National Technical University of Agriculture named after Petro Vasylenko
PoleyvodaYu.A. - Ph.D., Associate Professor, Vinnytsia National Agrarian University
Spirin A.V.- Ph.D., Associate Professor, Vinnytsia National Agrarian University
Tverdohlib I.V. - Ph.D., Associate Professor, Vinnytsia National Agrarian University
Tokarchuk O.A.- Ph.D., Associate Professor, Vinnytsia National Agrarian University
Tsurkan O.V.- Ph.D. Associate Professor., Vinnytsia National Agrarian University
Jordan Todorov Maksimov - Doctor of Technical Sciences, Prof., Gabrovo Technical University (Bulgaria)
Kind of publication: journal
Type of publication : Scientific
Publication status: Domestic
Year of founding:
Periodicity: 4 times a year
Extent: 18.75 nominal printed pages
ISSN: 2306-8744 (printed version), (online)
Language of edition : (mixed languages) Ukrainian, Russian, English
The scope of the distribution and the category of readers: national, foreign, teaching staff, scientists, businessmen.
Periodical is included in the list of scientific professional editions of Ukraine approved by the Order of Ministry of Education and Sciences of Ukraine from 21.12.2015 No. 1328.
The journal "Vibrations in engineering and technology" is included in the "Catalogue of periodicals of Ukraine".
Journal subscription can be executed in each post office department.
Subscription Index is 99720.
Old version of site: http://vibrojournal.vsau.edu.ua/
In June 1994 the 2nd International Scientific and Technical Conference "Application of vibrations for technological purposes" was organized on the basis of Vinnytsia State Agricultural Institute. Leading experts in this field, noting the significant contribution to the school of Vibration Engineering under the leadership of P. S. Bernyk, proposed to create a professional all-Ukrainian scientific and technical journal "Vibration in engineering and technology..The journal was foundedat Vinnytsia State Agricultural Institute and P.S. Bernyk was elected to be the chief editor .
For all these years (since 1994) theJournal "vibration in engineering and technology" published 94 issues wherestudy of vibration effects, the creation of progressive energy saving technologies and equipment for their implementation were highlighted.
Currently Kaletnik H.M PhD , professor, academician NAAS is the chief editor of the "Vibrations in engineering and Technology"
The journal "Vibration in Engineering and technology", which has no analogues on the territory of Ukraine, is well known abroad.