Issue №: 3 (94)
The journal deals with the problems of vibration technologies and machines, mathematical methods of vibration process studies, information on design and technological development, presents teaching and methodological aspects of teaching in the Higher School of Applied Sciences, where vibration machines and technologies are studied.
EXPERIMENTAL RESEARCH PROCESS OF GRINDING FODDER GRAIN USING THE VIBRATION DISC-TYPE CRUSHER
Kupchuk Igor – candidate of technical sciences (Ph.D in Engeneering), senior lecturer of the «Department of General Technical Disciplines and Occupational Safety» of Vinnitsa National Agrarian University (Sonyachna St., 3, Vinnitsa, Ukraine, 21008, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org).
Feed make up a large part of the cost for livestock production and determine its quality. A very important technological operation with high energy costs is the grinding of feed grain (wheat, barley, peas, corn, etc.). Therefore, research on the development of effective technologies and cost-effective equipment for grinding is relevant and of practical value.
In the laboratory of the theory of mechanisms and machines of the department of general technical disciplines and labor protection of Vinnitsa National Agrarian University, a vibratory disk crusher was designed to increase the level of technical support for the livestock industry. The crusher uses a more efficient method of grinding feed grain - a combination of impact and cutting, in contrast to a hammer mill that grinds with a free impact of hammers.
The research results of grinding corn grain into feed by a vibratory disk crusher are presented in the article. An experimental prototype of the developed machine was used as an object of research. To register the input and output parameters of grinding, we used the material and technical base of the department of technological processes and equipment of processing and food industries. In order to comply with the zootechnical requirements for the degree of grinding of grain into feed, the dispersion of the obtained product was also controlled. The sizes of the fractions were determined by mechanical separation on a sieve analyzer. Data processing was carried out in the Microsoft Excel software package.
Thus, graphs were obtained and rational parameters of the vibratory disk crusher were determined. This was done by analyzing the performance for the crusher depending on the rotor angular velocity, the sieve perforation diameter and the grain moisture content.
1. Kaletnik, G.M., Kulyk, M.F. & Glushko, Ya.T. et al. (2006). Enerhooshchadni tekhnolohii kormiv – osnova konkurentozdatnosti tvarynnytstva [Energy-saving feed technology - the foundation of livestock competitiveness]. Vinnytsia: Teza [In Ukrainian].
2. Kudinov, Ye.S. & Boiko, I.H. (2010). Analiz sposobiv podribnennia zernovykh kormiv stosovno yikh enerhoiemnosti [Analysis of methods for grinding grain feed in accordance with their energy intensity]. Visnyk Kharkivskoho natsionalnoho tekhnichnoho universytetu silskoho hospodarstva imeni Petra Vasylenka. Seriia: Tekhnichni nauky. – Bulletin of the Kharkiv National Technical University of Agriculture named after Peter Vasylenko. Series: Technical Sciences, 95, 5-12 [In Ukrainian].
3. Nanka, O.V. & Boiko, I.H. (2012). Shliakhy znyzhennia enerhoiemnosti podribnennia zernovykh kormiv ta pidvyshchennia yakosti podribnennia [Ways to reduce the energy intensity of grinding grain feed and improve the quality of grinding]. Tekhnolohiia vyrobnytstva i pererobky produktsii tvarynnytstva. Zbirnyk naukovykh prats BNAU – Technology of production and processing of livestock products. Collection of scientific works of BNAU, 7, 55-58 [In Ukrainian].
4. Hvozdiev, O.V., Shpyhanovych, T.O. & Yalpachyk, O.V. (2011). Vdoskonalennia protsesu podribnennia zerna [Improvement of grain grinding process]. Zbirnyk naukovykh prats Vinnytskoho natsionalnoho ahrarnoho universytetu. Seriia: Tekhnichni nauky – Collection of scientific works of Vinnytsia National Agrarian University. Series: Technical Sciences, 11, 143-150 [In Ukrainian].
5. Bulhakov, V.M., Adamchuk, V.V., Kaletnik, G.M. & Chernysh, O.M. (2016). Teoretychne doslidzhennia zburenykh harmoniinykh kolyvan u vibratsiinykh pryvodakh mashyn [Theoretical study of forced harmonic vibrations in vibration drives of machines]. Vibratsii v tekhnitsi ta tekhnolohiiakh – Vibrations in engineering and technology, 2 (82), 5-9 [In Ukrainian].
6. Honcharevych, Y.F. & Frolov, K.V. (1981). Teoryia vybratsyonnoi tekhnyky y tekhnolohyy [Theory of vibration technique and technology]. Moscow: Nauka [In Russian].
7. Glebov, L.A. (1990). Intensifikatsiya protsessov izmelcheniya syirya pri proizvodstve kormov [Intensification of grinding processes in feed production]. Extended abstract of Doctor’s thesis. Moscow: Moscow Technological Institute of Food Industry [In Russian].
8. Nanka, O.V. (2015). Napriamky pidvyshchennia efektyvnosti protsesu podribnennia zernovykh kormiv [Directions for increasing the efficiency of the process of grinding grain feed]. Konstruiuvannia, vyrobnytstvo, ekspluatatsiia silskohospodarskykh mashyn – Design, production, operation of agricultural machinery, 45 part. II., 152-157 [In Ukrainian].
9. Abramov, A.A. (2006). Obosnovanie parametrov i rezhimov rabotyi izmelchitelya zerna skalyivayuschego tipa [Justification of the parameters and operating modes of the grain chopper shearing type]. Extended abstract of candidate’s thesis. Rostov-on-Don: Don State Technical University [In Russian].
10. Yanovych, V.P. & Kaletnik, G.M. (2017). Obgruntuvannia rezhymnykh ta konstruktyvnykh parametriv hiratsiinoho mlyna dlia vyrobnytstva vysokoaktyvnykh premiksiv [Substantiation of operating and design parameters of a gyration mill for the production of highly active premixes]. Vibratsii v tekhnitsi ta tekhnolohiiakh – Vibrations in engineering and technology, 1 (84), 15-21 [In Ukrainian].
11. Bulgakov, V., Pascuzzi, S., Ivanovs, S., Kaletnik, G. & Yanovich, V. (2018). Angular oscillation model to predict the performance of a vibratory ball mill for the fine grinding of grain. Biosystems Engineering, 171, 155-164 [In English].
12. Toneva, P., Epple, P. & Breuer, M. (2011). Grinding in an air classifier mill – Part I: Characterisation of the one-phase flow. Powder Technology, 211, 19-27 [In English].
13. Islam, M. & Matzen, R. (1988). Size distribution analysis of ground wheat by hammer mill. Powder Technol, 54, 235-241 [In English].
14. Palamarchuk, I.P., Yanovych, V.P. & Kupchuk, I. M. (2013). Obgruntuvannia tekhnolohii ta obladnannia dlia poperednoi obrobky krokhmalevmisnoi syrovyny pry vyrobnytstvi spyrtu [Justification of technology and equipment for the preliminary processing of starch-containing raw materials in the production of ethanol]. Vibratsii v tekhnitsi ta tekhnolohiiakh – Vibrations in engineering and technology, 4 (72), 112-116 [In Ukrainian].
15. Zverev, S.V. & Zvereva, N.S. (2007). Fizicheskie svoystva zerna i produktov ego pererabotki [Physical properties of grain and products of its processing]. Moscow: DeLi print [In Russian].
16. Ovchinnikov P. F. (1982). Strukturno-mehanicheskie harakteristiki pischevyih produktov [Structural and mechanical characteristics of food products]. Moscow: Light and Food Industry [In Russian].
17. Palamarchuk, I.P., Yanovych, V.P. & Kupchuk, I.M. (2016). Doslidzhennia fizyko-mekhanichnykh vlastyvostei zernovoi krokhmalovmisnoi syrovyny yak ob’iekta tekhnolohichnoi dii spyrtovoho vyrobnytstva [Investigation of the physico-mechanical properties of grain starch-containing raw materials as an object of the technological action of ethanol production]. Tekhnika, enerhetyka, transport APK – Technics, energy, transport AIC, 3 (95), 126-129 [In Ukrainian].
18. Palamarchuk, I.P., Yanovych, V.P., Kupchuk, I.M. & Solomko, I.V. (2013). Rozrobka konstruktyvno-tekhnolohichnoi skhemy vibrorotornoi drobarky [Development of the design and technological scheme of the vibratory crusher]. Vibratsii v tekhnitsi ta tekhnolohiiakh – Vibrations in engineering and technology, 1 (69), 125-129 [In Ukrainian].
19. Yanovich, V.P., Kupchuk, I.M. & Kovalchuk, O.S. (2016). Theoretical studies of energy parameters of vibration-disk crusher starch containing substance. SWorld journal: Technical sciences, 11, 17-25 [In English].
20. Palamarchuk, I.P., Yanovych, V.P. & Kupchuk, I.M. (2013). Vibrorotorna drobarka [Grinder rotor vibration]. Patent, 85270, UA [in Ukrainian].
21. Sait «Vlagomeryi zerna. Vlagomer zerna Wile 55» [Sait «Hygrometer of grain. Hygrometer of grain Wile 55»]. vlagomery.in.ua. Retrieved from https:// vlagomery.in.ua/vlagomery-zerna/8-vlagomer-zerna-wile-55.html/ [in Ukrainian].
The journal "Vibrations in engineering and technology" presents materials on the following issues
• Theory of processes and machines
• Mechanical Engineering and materialprocessing
• Processing and food production
The journal "Vibrations in Engineering and Technologies" is included in the list of technical scientific publications of Ukraine
(Category "B", Order of the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine dated July 2, 2020 No. 886)
Old version of the site: http://vibrojournal.vsau.edu.ua/
The journal "Vibrations in Engineering and Technology" is indexed by the following databases and catalogs:
The certificateof massmedia State registration:kv no 16643-5115 from 30.04.2010 .
Founder of the journal: Vinnytsia National Agrarian University
Kind of publication: journal
Type of publication : Scientific
Publication status: Domestic
Year of founding:
Periodicity: 4 times a year
Extent: 18.75 nominal printed pages
ISSN: 2306-8744 (printed version), (online)
Language of edition : (mixed languages) Ukrainian, English
The scope of the distribution and the category of readers: national, foreign, teaching staff, scientists, businessmen.
Periodical is included in the list of scientific professional editions of Ukraine approved by the Order of Ministry of Education and Sciences of Ukraine from 21.12.2015 No. 1328.
The journal "Vibrations in engineering and technology" is included in the "Catalogue of periodicals of Ukraine".
Journal subscription can be executed in each post office department.
Subscription Index is 99720.
Old version of site: http://vibrojournal.vsau.edu.ua/
In June 1994 the 2nd International Scientific and Technical Conference "Application of vibrations for technological purposes" was organized on the basis of Vinnytsia State Agricultural Institute. Leading experts in this field, noting the significant contribution to the school of Vibration Engineering under the leadership of P. S. Bernyk, proposed to create a professional all-Ukrainian scientific and technical journal "Vibration in engineering and technology..The journal was foundedat Vinnytsia State Agricultural Institute and P.S. Bernyk was elected to be the chief editor .
For all these years (since 1994) theJournal "vibration in engineering and technology" published 94 issues wherestudy of vibration effects, the creation of progressive energy saving technologies and equipment for their implementation were highlighted.
Currently Kaletnik H.M PhD , professor, academician NAAS is the chief editor of the "Vibrations in engineering and Technology"
The journal "Vibration in Engineering and technology", which has no analogues on the territory of Ukraine, is well known abroad.