EXPERIMENTAL RESEARCH OF THE PROCESS OF APPLICATION OF MINERAL FERTILIZERS BY A NEW CENTRIFUGAL WORKING BODY
Bulgakov Volodymyr - Academician of NAAS, Doctor of Technical Sciences, Professor of the Department of Mechanics National University of Life and Environmental Sciences of Ukraine, 12B, vul. Heroes of Defense, Kyiv, 03041 e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Adamchuk Oleh - engineer, National Research Center "Institute of Mechanization and Electrification of Agriculture" of the National Academy of Agrarian Sciences, 11, st. Vokzalna, Glevakha township, Vasylkiv district, Kyiv region, Ukraine 08631 e-mail: email@example.com.
Kuvachov Volodymyr Ph.D., Associate Professor of the Department of "Machine Use in Agriculture", Tavriya State Agrotechnological University named after Dmytro Motorny, 18, B. Khmelnytsky Ave., Melitopol, Zaporizhia region. Ukraine, 72312, email:firstname.lastname@example.org.
Babyn Ihor – assistant of the department of machines and equipment of agricultural production,Vinnytsia National Agrarian University (3, Solnyshchaya str., Vinnytsia, 21008, Ukraine, email: email@example.com).
The use of centrifugal disk fertilizer spreaders, the axes of which are set obliquely, in the technological process of mineral fertilizers provides an increase indicators characterizing the spreading of technological material in the direction of its scattering, at a greater distance than fertilizer spreaders with vertical axis of rotation. Thus, the hypothesis of the possibility of increasing the working width of the machine for applying mineral fertilizers by equipping such machines with centrifugal disk fertilizer spreaders, the axes of which are set at an angle, is confirmed.
Experimental research was conducted using the developed methods and current state standards, regression analysis, statistical methods of processing research results, standard and specially designed experimental equipment. The calculations were performed using the software environment Microsoft Office Excel 2007.
As a result of experimental researches it is established that the centrifugal disk fertilizer spreaders which axis is placed inclined, reliably provides performance of technological process at change of frequency of rotation of its disk from 600 to 1000 rpm and changing the angle of installation of the disk to the horizon from 0o to 30o.
For all studied kinematic modes of operation of the new working body, the effective scattering range of mineral fertilizers and the distance from it to the tray with the maximum share of the mass of sown fertilizer increase most rapidly with increasing disk angle to the horizontal plane from 0o to 10o, and least when changing the angle within 20o - 30o.
The best indicators of fertilizer application both in terms of working width of capture and in terms of uneven application of fertilizers are provided at the angle of inclination of the disk of the new working body to the horizontal plane within 25o-30o.
1. Adamchuk V.V. Analiz rivnyanʹ roz·honu chastynky mineralʹnykh dobryv vidtsentrovym rozsivalʹnym orhanom. Tekhniko-tekhnolohichni aspekty rozvytku ta vyprobuvannya novoyi tekhniky i tekhnolohiy dlya silʹsʹkoho hospodarstva Ukrayiny. 2004. S. 327-333.
2. Mykhaylenko V.P. Doslidzhennya rozkydalʹnoho aparata vidtsentrovoho typu dlya vnesennya mineralʹnykh dobryv. Mekhanizatsiya i elektryfikatsiya silʹsʹkoho hospodarstva. 1969. Vyp. 11. S. 40-44.
3. Adamchuk V.V., Moyseyenko V.K. Zemlerobstvo maybutnʹoho i tekhnika dlya nʹoho. Visnyk ahrarnoyi nauky. 2001. № 11. S. 55-60.
4. Korenʹkov D.A. Produktyvnoe yspolʹzovanye myneralʹnykh udobrenyy. Moskva : Rosselʹkhozyzdat, 1985. 221 s.
5. Udobrenyya, ykh svoystva y sposoby yspolʹzovanyya / D.A.Korenʹkov y dr.; za red. D. A. Korenʹkova. Moskva : Kolos, 1982. 415 s.
6. Shtukov M.K., Hilis R.M., Yaroshenko V.F. Dynamichnyy analiz rukhu chastynky vzdovzh pryamoliniynoyi napryamnoyi dyska, shcho obertayetʹsya. Mekhanizatsiya ta elektryfikatsiya silʹsʹkoho hospodarstva. 1991. Vyp. 73. S. 66-71.
7. Hilis M.B. Lokalʹne vnesennya dobryv. Kyyiv: UAS·HN, 1962. 192 s.
8. Kushylkyn B.A. Dyfferentsyrovannaya podacha myneralʹnykh udobrenyy na tsentrobezhnyy apparat. Zapysky Voronezhskoho selʹskokhozyaystvennoho ynstytuta. 1972. Tom 53. S. 138-143.
9. Kushylkyn B.A. Yssledovanye protsessa vyseva myneralʹnykh udobrenyy horyzontalʹnym rotornym apparatom. Avtoref. … kand. tekhn. nauk. Voronezh: Voronezhskyy lesotekhnycheskyy ynstytut, 1966. 18 s.
10. Kushylkyn B.A. Yssledovanye tsentrobezhnykh razbrasyvateley myneralʹnykh udobrenyy. Mekhanyzatsyya y élektryfykatsyya sotsyalystycheskoho selʹskoho khozyaystva. 1966. № 4. S. 10-15.
11. Kushylkyn B.A. Tsentrobezhnyy apparat k prytsepu – razbrasyvatelyu RPT- 2,0. Tekhnyka v selʹskom khozyaystve. 1964. № 6. S. 82-85.
12. Moryn Y.V. Nekotorye zakonomernosty raspredelenyya udobrenyy tsentrobezhnymy aparatamy. Mekhanyzatsyya y élektryfykatsyya sotsyalystycheskoho selʹskoho khozyaystva. 1967. № 3. S. 29-31.
13. Adamchuk V.V. Doslidzhennya zahalʹnoho vypadku roz·honu mineralʹnykh dobryv vidtsentrovym rozsivalʹnym orhanom. Visnyk ahrarnoyi nauky. 2003. № 12. S. 51-57.
The journal "Vibrations in engineering and technology" presents materials on the following issues
• Theory of processes and machines
• Mechanical Engineering and materialprocessing
• Processing and food production
The certificateof massmediaState registration:kv no 16643-5115 from 30.04.2010 .
Founder of the journal: Vinnytsia National Agrarian University
Kind of publication: journal
Type of publication : Scientific
Publication status: Domestic
Year of founding:
Periodicity: 4 times a year
Extent: 18.75 nominal printed pages
ISSN: 2306-8744 (printed version), (online)
Language of edition : (mixed languages) Ukrainian, Russian, English
The scope of the distribution and the category of readers: national, foreign, teaching staff, scientists, businessmen.
Periodical is included in the list of scientific professional editions of Ukraine approved by the Order of Ministry of Education and Sciences of Ukraine from 21.12.2015 No. 1328.
The journal "Vibrations in engineering and technology" is included in the "Catalogue of periodicals of Ukraine".
Journal subscription can be executed in each post office department.
Subscription Index is 99720.
Old version of site: http://vibrojournal.vsau.edu.ua/
In June 1994 the 2nd International Scientific and Technical Conference "Application of vibrations for technological purposes" was organized on the basis of Vinnytsia State Agricultural Institute. Leading experts in this field, noting the significant contribution to the school of Vibration Engineering under the leadership of P. S. Bernyk, proposed to create a professional all-Ukrainian scientific and technical journal "Vibration in engineering and technology..The journal was foundedat Vinnytsia State Agricultural Institute and P.S. Bernyk was elected to be the chief editor .
For all these years (since 1994) theJournal "vibration in engineering and technology" published 94 issues wherestudy of vibration effects, the creation of progressive energy saving technologies and equipment for their implementation were highlighted.
Currently Kaletnik H.M PhD , professor, academician NAAS is the chief editor of the "Vibrations in engineering and Technology"
The journal "Vibration in Engineering and technology", which has no analogues on the territory of Ukraine, is well known abroad.