EVALUATION OF THE INFLUENCE OF VELOCITY ROTOR REGIMES ON ELECTRICITY CONSUMPTION DRIVED BY A VIBRATION DISC CRUSHER
Solona Olena – Candidate of Technical Sciences (Ph. D in Engeneering), Associate Professor of the Department of General Technical Disciplines and Labor Protection, Vinnytsia National Agrarian University (3, Solnyschaya St., Vinnytsia, Ukraine,21008, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org).
Kupchuk Ihor – Candidate of Technical Sciences (Ph. D in Engeneering), Associate Professor of the Department of General Technical Disciplines and Labor Protection, Vinnitsa National Agrarian University (3, Sonyachna St., Vinnitsa, Ukraine, 21008, e-mail: email@example.com).
Hontar Volodymyr – postgraduate in specialty 133 «Sectoral Mechanical Engineering» of Vinnytsia National Agrarian University (3, Sonychna St., Vinnytsia, 21008, Ukraine, +380683260329, firstname.lastname@example.org).
Didyk Andrii – Master's student majoring in 208 “Agroengineering” of Vinnytsia National Agrarian University (3, Sonychna St., Vinnytsia, 21008, Ukraine, +380972830537, email@example.com).
Among a number of methods for intensifying the process of grinding grain material in the technology of compound feed preparation, one of the most promising can be considered the use of a vibration field, which contributes to the formation of optimal conditions for the timely withdrawal of the finished product from the grinding zone and ensures self-cleaning of the separation surfaces from the remnants of the crushed product (especially when using non-food classes grain), thereby ensuring the maximum throughput of the machine.
Given that for grinding in feed production mainly use impact machines, which are adapted to the destruction of solid and at the same time fragile objects, as well as the economic feasibility of processing substandard feed grain, which has completely opposite physical and mechanical characteristics. scheme of vibrating-rotary disk crusher. The essence of the development is to provide a combined force on the material, namely, due to the rotational and vibratory motion of the impact elements of the crusher, a combination of impact destruction and cutting material, which will process both hard and wet material without significantly reducing equipment throughput. In addition, the oscillating mode of the working chamber and, as a consequence, the separation surface will facilitate the timely removal of the finished product from the grinding zone.
The next stage of creating a vibrating-rotary crusher, which precedes the design and constructive implementation is to perform theoretical calculations of its parameters, including using the methods of mathematical modeling.
Thus, in order to achieve high efficiency of the process of grinding feed by the designed machine, theoretical studies of the relationship between the values of kinematic parameters of the executive bodies and electricity consumption to drive them, the main results of which are presented in the article.
1. Kaletnik, H. M., Kulyk, M. F. & Hlushko, Ya. T. (2006). Enerhooshchadni tekhnolohii kormiv – osnova konkurentozdatnosti tvarynnytstva [Energy-saving feed technologies - the basis of animal competitiveness]. Vinnytsia : Teza. 340 p. [In Ukrainian].
2. Kupchuk, I. M. (2019). Eksperymentalni doslidzhennia protsesu podribnennia furazhnoho zerna vibratsiinoiu dyskovoiu drobarkoiu [Experimental studies of the process of grinding fodder grain with a vibrating disk crusher]. Vibratsii v tekhnitsi ta tekhnolohiiakh – Vibrations in engineering and technology, 3 (94), 68-75 [In Ukrainian].
3. Nanka, O.V & Boiko, I.H. (2012). Shliakhy znyzhennia enerhoiemnosti podribnennia zernovykh kormiv ta pidvyshchennia yakosti podribnennia [Ways to reduce the energy consumption of grinding grain feed and improve the quality of grinding]. Tekhnolohiia vyrobnytstva i pererobky produktsii tvarynnytstva. Zbirnyk naukovykh prats BNAU – Technology of production and processing of livestock products. Collection of scientific works of BNAU, 7, 55-58 [In Ukrainian].
4. Toneva, P., Epple, P. & Breuer, M. (2011). Grinding in an air classifier mill – Part I : Characterisation of the one-phase flow. Powder Technology, 211, 19-27 [In English].
5. Kupchuk, I.M., Solona, O.V., Derevenko, I.A. & Tverdokhlib, I.V. (2018). Verification of the mathematical model of the energy consumption drive for vibrating disc crusher. Inmateh – Agricultural Engineering, 55, 111-118 [In English].
6. Hvozdiev, O.V., Shpyhanovych, T.O. & Yalpachyk, O.V. (2011). Vdoskonalennia protsesu podribnennia zerna [Improving the process of grinding grain]. Zbirnyk naukovykh prats Vinnytskoho natsionalnoho ahrarnoho universytetu. Seriia: Tekhnichni nauky – Collection of scientific works of Vinnytsia National Agrarian University. Series: Technical Sciences, 11, 143-150 [In Ukrainian].
7. Islam, M. N. & Matzen, R. (1988). Size distribution analysis of ground wheat by hammer mill. Powder Technology, 54, 235–241 [In English].
8. Kosse, V. & Mathew, J. (2017). Design of hammer mills for optimum performance. Proceeding of the Institution of Mechanical Engineers, 215, 87-94 [In English].
9. Bulgakov, V., Pascuzzi, S., Ivanovs, S., Kaletnik, G. & Yanovich, V. (2018). Angular oscillation model to predict the performance of a vibratory ball mill for the fine grinding of grain. Biosystems Engineering, 171, 155-164 [In English].
10. Goncharevich, I. F. & Frolov, K. V. (1981). Teoriya vibratsionnoy tehniki i tehnologii [Theory of vibration technology and technology]. Moskva : Nauka. 320 p [In Russian].
11. Palamarchuk, I.P., Yanovych, V.P. & Kupchuk, I.M. (2013). Vibrorotorna drobarka [Grinder rotor vibration]. Patent, 85270, UA [in Ukrainian].
12. Bulhakov, V.M., Adamchuk, V.V., Kaletnik, H.M. & Chernysh, O.M. (2016). Teoretychne doslidzhennia zburenykh harmoniinykh kolyvan u vibratsiinykh pryvodakh mashyn [Theoretical study of perturbed harmonic oscillations in vibrating drives of machines]. Vibratsii v tekhnitsi ta tekhnolohiiakh – Vibrations in engineering and technology. 2 (82), 5-9 [in Ukrainian].
13. Ianovych, V. P. & Kaletnik, H. M. (2017). Obgruntuvannia rezhymnykh ta konstruktyvnykh parametriv hiratsiinoho mlyna dlia vyrobnytstva vysokoaktyvnykh premiksiv [Substantiation of regime and design parameters of gyration mill for production of highly active premixes]. Vibratsii v tekhnitsi ta tekhnolohiiakh – Vibrations in engineering and technology, 1 (84), 15-21 [in Ukrainian].
14. Yanovych, V. P. & Kupchuk, I. M. (2017). Determination of rational operating parameters for a vibrating disk-type grinder used in ethanol industry. Inmateh – Agricultural Engineering, 52, 143-148 [In English].
15. Palamarchuk, I. P., Yanovich, V. P. & Kupchuk, I. N. (2015). Analiz matematicheskoy modeli vibrorotornoy drobilki [Analysis of the mathematical model of a vibro-rotor crusher.]. MOTROL. Commission of Motorization and Energetics in Agriculture, 17, 4, 139-144 [In Russian].
The journal "Vibrations in engineering and technology" presents materials on the following issues
• Theory of processes and machines
• Mechanical Engineering and materialprocessing
• Processing and food production
The certificateof massmediaState registration:kv no 16643-5115 from 30.04.2010 .
Founder of the journal: Vinnytsia National Agrarian University
Kind of publication: journal
Type of publication : Scientific
Publication status: Domestic
Year of founding:
Periodicity: 4 times a year
Extent: 18.75 nominal printed pages
ISSN: 2306-8744 (printed version), (online)
Language of edition : (mixed languages) Ukrainian, Russian, English
The scope of the distribution and the category of readers: national, foreign, teaching staff, scientists, businessmen.
Periodical is included in the list of scientific professional editions of Ukraine approved by the Order of Ministry of Education and Sciences of Ukraine from 21.12.2015 No. 1328.
The journal "Vibrations in engineering and technology" is included in the "Catalogue of periodicals of Ukraine".
Journal subscription can be executed in each post office department.
Subscription Index is 99720.
Old version of site: http://vibrojournal.vsau.edu.ua/
In June 1994 the 2nd International Scientific and Technical Conference "Application of vibrations for technological purposes" was organized on the basis of Vinnytsia State Agricultural Institute. Leading experts in this field, noting the significant contribution to the school of Vibration Engineering under the leadership of P. S. Bernyk, proposed to create a professional all-Ukrainian scientific and technical journal "Vibration in engineering and technology..The journal was foundedat Vinnytsia State Agricultural Institute and P.S. Bernyk was elected to be the chief editor .
For all these years (since 1994) theJournal "vibration in engineering and technology" published 94 issues wherestudy of vibration effects, the creation of progressive energy saving technologies and equipment for their implementation were highlighted.
Currently Kaletnik H.M PhD , professor, academician NAAS is the chief editor of the "Vibrations in engineering and Technology"
The journal "Vibration in Engineering and technology", which has no analogues on the territory of Ukraine, is well known abroad.