EQUATION OF MOTION OF THE JOHN DEERE 6095B TRACTOR AS AN AUTOMATIC DRIVING OBJECT
Kalinin Evgeniy – Doctot of Technical Sciences, associate professor, head of the Veniamin Anilovich Reliability, Durability, Building and Technical Service of Machines department of Kharkiv Petro Vasylenko National Technical University of Agriculture (St. Alchevskih, 44, Kharkiv, Ukraine, 61001, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org)
Saychuk Olexander – Doctot of Technical Sciences, associate professor, director of the educational and scientific institute of technical service of Kharkiv Petro Vasylenko National Technical University of Agriculture (St. Alchevskih, 44, Kharkiv, Ukraine, 61001, e-mail: email@example.com)
Kolpachenko Nadiia – Candidate of Economical Sciences, associate professor, associate professor of the department of technological systems of repair production of Kharkiv Petro Vasylenko National Technical University of Agriculture (St. Alchevskih, 44, Kharkiv, Ukraine, 61001, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org)
The main issue that has to be solved in the formation of modern systems for automatic driving of tractors is the issue of obtaining information about the current state of the machine-tractor unit relative to a given trajectory. In terms of its quality, this information should reflect the rather stringent requirements of agricultural production for the accuracy of trajectory control. Thus, to create devices for automatic driving of tractors, it is necessary to know the characteristics and properties of these machines as objects from the point of view of the theory of automatic control. When examining such machines, first of all, it is necessary to establish which parameter should be considered as input. With manual control, the feedback is closed visually on the right front wheel, more precisely at the point of contact of the wheel with the ground. The main goal of this work is to obtain equations connecting the input and output coordinates, as well as the input coordinate and coordinates of the middle of the front and rear axles of the tractor. It is also necessary to establish under what initial data a simplified equation can be used, taking into account only the kinematics of the tractor movement and not taking into account the elasticity of tires and deformation of the soil. For this, the problem is solved both taking into account the elasticity of tires and deformation of the soil, and without taking into account these factors. Frequency characteristics are compared, obtained using a simplified equation and taking into account the above factors at different speeds. During the research, the equations of motion of the tractor were obtained taking into account the deformation of pneumatic tires and soil. This equation allows you to study the movement of the tractor in the presence of external lateral forces. Such forces can be centrifugal forces when moving along a curved trajectory and forces from trailed and mounted implements on a tractor. The equation is valid for small steering angles of the tractor idler wheels. A simplified equation is obtained that does not take into account the deformation of tires and soil. This equation can roughly describe the movement of a tractor on solid ground, which is little deformed, at relatively low speeds. It is advisable to use this equation only at speeds not exceeding 1.7 m/s on dense ground. Both equations characterize the tractor as an object of regulation and allow the selection and design of an automatic steering system.
1. Fedorenko V.F., Buklagin D.S., Aronov E.L.(2010) Innovaczionnaya deyatelnost v APK: sostoyanie, problemy, perspektivy [Innovative activity in the agro-industrial complex: state, problems, prospects]. M.: Rosinformagrotekh, 280 s. [in Russian].
2. Rossoha V.V. (2009) Tekhnologіchnij chinnik u rozvitku sіlskogospodarskogo virobnictva [Technological factor in the development of agricultural production]. Vіsnyk agrarnoi nauky. № 3. S. 66-70. [in Ukrainian].
3. Semichev S.V. (2017) Analiz ustrojstv upravleniya traektoriej dvizheniya sel'skohozyajstvennyh mashin [Analysis of trajectory control devices for agricultural machines]. Innovacii v sel'skom hozyajstve. № 4(25). S. 217-221. [in Russian].
4. Truflyak E. V. (2016) Ispolzovanie sistem tochnogo zemledeliya vedushchimi proizvoditelyami selskohozyajstvennoj tekhniki [The use of precision farming systems by leading agricultural machinery manufacturers]. Krasnodar: KubGAU. 76 s. [in Russian].
5. Kutyryov A.I., Hort D.O., Filippov R.A., Smirnov I.G., Vershinin R.V. (2018) Sistema avtomatizirovannogo upravleniya parametrami agregata magnitno-impulsnoj obrabotki rastenij v sadovodstve [The system of automated control of the parameters of the unit for magnetic-pulse processing of plants in horticulture]. Selskohozyajstvennye mashiny i tekhnologii. T. 12. № 1. S. 16-21. [in Russian].
6. Balabanov V.I., Zhelezova S.V., Zhelezova E.V., Berezovskij E.V. i dr. (2013) Navigacionnye sistemy v selskom hozyajstve. Koordinatnoe zemledelie: ucheb. pos. [Navigation systems in agriculture. Coordinate farming]. M.: Izd-vo RGAU-MSKHA im. K.A. Timiryazeva, 143 s. [in Russian].
7. Genike A.A., Pobedinskij G.G. (2004) Globalnye sputnikovye sistemy opredeleniya mestopolozheniya i ih primenenie v geodezii [Global satellite positioning systems and their application in geodesy]. M.: Kartgeocentr, 165 s. [in Russian].
8. Voronkov V., Efimov N., Tyan T. (2005) Elektronnaya karta – izlishestvo ili neobhodimost'? Novoe selskoe hozyajstvo [Electronic card - excess or necessity? New agriculture]. № 5. S. 32-36. [in Russian].
9. Truflyak E. V., Kurchenko N.YU., Krejmer A.S. (2019) Monitoring i prognozirovanie v oblasti cifrovogo selskogo hozyajstva po itogam 2018 g. [Monitoring and forecasting in the field of digital agriculture at the end of 2018]. Krasnodar: KubGAU. 100 s. [in Russian].
10. Truflyak E. V., Krejmer A.S., Kurchenko N.Y. (2017) Tochnoe selskoe hozyajstvo: vchera, segodnya, zavtra [Precision farming: yesterday, today, tomorrow]. British Journal of Innovation in Science and Technology. T. 2. № 4. S.15–26. [in Russian].
11. Lebedev A.T., Kalіnіn E.І., Shulyak M.L., Kolesnіk І.V. (2016) Analіtichna model povorotu traktora z sharnіrno-zchlenovanoyu ramoyu [Analytical model of tractor rotation with articulated frame]. Vіsnik HNTUSG іm. P. Vasilenka. 2016. Vip. 173 S. 161 – 167. [in Ukrainian].
12. Kalіnіn E.І, Shulyak M.L., Malcev V.P. (2017) Vpliv nestacіonarnostі gakovogo navantazhennya na buksuvannya rushіiv kolіsnogo traktora [Influence of non-stationary hook load on towing of wheeled tractor engines]. Sistemi obrobki іnformacії. № 5. S. 27-30. [in Ukrainian].
13. Lebedev A.T., Kalіnіn E.І. (2010) Teoretichne doslіdzhennya tyagovo-zchіpnih vlastivostej traktorіv, obladnanih zdvoenimi shinami, pіd chas vikonannya gruntoobrobnih robіt na agrofonі pіdvishchenoi vologostі [Theoretical study of traction and coupling properties of tractors equipped with double tires during tillage work on agro background of high humidity]. Tekhnіko-tekhnologіchnі aspekti rozvitku ta viprobuvannya novoi tekhnіki і tekhnologіj dlya sіlskogo gospodarstva Ukraini: Zb. nauk. pr. UkrNDІPVT іm. L.Pogorіlogo. Vip. 14 (28). S. 216-224. [in Ukrainian].
14. Kalіnіn E.І. (2018) Chastotnij analіz kolivan' gusenichnih traktorіv [Frequency analysis of caterpillar tractor oscillations]. Tekhnіko-tekhnologіchnі aspekti rozvitku ta viprobuvannya novoi tekhnіki і tekhnologіj dlya sіlskogo gospodarstva Ukraini: Zb. nauk. pr. UkrNDІPVT іm. L.Pogorіlogo. №. 22(36). S. 86-91. [in Ukrainian].
15. Ovsyannikov S., Kalinin E., Kolesnik I (2018). Oscillation process of multi-support machines when driving over irregularities. Energy Management of Municipal Transportation Facilities and Transport, PP. 307-317. [in English].
The journal "Vibrations in engineering and technology" presents materials on the following issues
• Theory of processes and machines
• Mechanical Engineering and materialprocessing
• Processing and food production
The certificateof massmediaState registration:kv no 16643-5115 from 30.04.2010 .
Founder of the journal: Vinnytsia National Agrarian University
Kind of publication: journal
Type of publication : Scientific
Publication status: Domestic
Year of founding:
Periodicity: 4 times a year
Extent: 18.75 nominal printed pages
ISSN: 2306-8744 (printed version), (online)
Language of edition : (mixed languages) Ukrainian, Russian, English
The scope of the distribution and the category of readers: national, foreign, teaching staff, scientists, businessmen.
Periodical is included in the list of scientific professional editions of Ukraine approved by the Order of Ministry of Education and Sciences of Ukraine from 21.12.2015 No. 1328.
The journal "Vibrations in engineering and technology" is included in the "Catalogue of periodicals of Ukraine".
Journal subscription can be executed in each post office department.
Subscription Index is 99720.
Old version of site: http://vibrojournal.vsau.edu.ua/
In June 1994 the 2nd International Scientific and Technical Conference "Application of vibrations for technological purposes" was organized on the basis of Vinnytsia State Agricultural Institute. Leading experts in this field, noting the significant contribution to the school of Vibration Engineering under the leadership of P. S. Bernyk, proposed to create a professional all-Ukrainian scientific and technical journal "Vibration in engineering and technology..The journal was foundedat Vinnytsia State Agricultural Institute and P.S. Bernyk was elected to be the chief editor .
For all these years (since 1994) theJournal "vibration in engineering and technology" published 94 issues wherestudy of vibration effects, the creation of progressive energy saving technologies and equipment for their implementation were highlighted.
Currently Kaletnik H.M PhD , professor, academician NAAS is the chief editor of the "Vibrations in engineering and Technology"
The journal "Vibration in Engineering and technology", which has no analogues on the territory of Ukraine, is well known abroad.