ELABORATION OF PROCESSES OF VIBRO-BLOWING DEHYDRATION OF DAMP DISPERSIVE MATERIALS IN A CLOSED PRESS-FORM
Sevostianov Ivan – Doctor of Technical Sciences, Full Professor, Head of the Department of “Technological Processes and Equipment of Processing and Food Productions” of Vinnytsia National Agrarian University (3 Sonyachna St, Vinnytsia, 21008, Ukraine, e-mail: email@example.com).
A task of increase of efficiency of dehydration processes of damp dispersive materials is actual for several branches of food and processing productions. In particular to these processes belongs a processing of damp dispersive wastes (alcoholic bard, beer pellets, beet press, coffee and barley slime). In case of decrease of their humidity to 20 – 25% solid phase of the waste can be used as a valuable additive to agricultural fodders or as a high-calorie fuel. This allows to resolve problems of waste utilization and environment protection. Results of previously conducting experiments and calculations demonstrate high efficiency of a method vibro-blowing loading in a closed press-form for dehydration of food industry wastes (alcoholic bard, beer pellets and coffee slime), that provides productivity of removal of liquid phase up to 20 ÷ 25 t / h, specific power consuming 2,7 ÷ 3,2 kW / t and final humidity of wastes 20 ÷ 25%. An aim of the article is to analyze known approaches to study of processing of dispersive materials (pressing, vibration and vibro-blowing loading), to examine a mechanism of fulfilment and efficiency of the process of vibro-blowing dehydration of damp dispersive materials in a closed press-form and to determine dependencies between designated efficiency parameters, working parameters of the dehydration process and physical-mechanical characteristics of processed material. Such analysis should carry out from positions of the mechanics, hydraulics and rheology of damp dispersive materials, separately for their solid and liquid phases and also for different stages of vibro-blowing loading. Elaborated calculating method will allow to create high effective equipment for vibro-blowing dehydration of damp dispersive materials with consideration of necessary characteristics of the working process and the processed material.
1. Cherevko, O. I., Poperechny, A. M. (2014) Procesy i aparaty harchovyh vyrobnycztv [Processes and apparatuses of food productions] Harkiv: Svit Knyg [in Ukrainian].
2. Sevostianov, I. V. (2020) Tekhnolohiia ta obladnannia dlia vibroudarnoho znevodnennia volohykh dyspersnykh materialiv : monohrafiia [Technology and equipment for vibro-blowing dehydration of damp dispersive materials : monograph] Vinnytsia: VNAU [in Ukrainian].
3. Biletskyi, V.S., Oliinyk, T.A., Smyrnov, V.O., Skliar, L.V. (2019) Tekhnika ta tekhnolohiia zbahachennia korysnykh kopalyn. Chastyna III. Zakliuchni protsesy. [Technique and technology mineral enrichment. Part III. Final processes]. Kryvyi Rih: Kryvorizkyi natsionalnyi universytet [in Ukrainian].
4. Zamizkyi, O., Omelchuk, D. (2018) Analiz isnuyuchykh sposobiv sushky tonkodyspersnykh materialiv [Analysis of existing methods of drying fine materials]. Hirnychyy visnyk, 103, 191-197 [in Ukrainian].
5. Bogdanov, A. (2016) Tekhnologiya mekhanicheskogo obezvozhivaniya. Monografia [Mechanical dewatering technology. Monograph]. Dnepropetrovsk: NGU [in Russian].
6. Gosovsky, R. (2018) Zakonomirnosti filtratsiinoho sushinnia orhanichnoi syrovyny dlia vyhotovlennia alternatyvnoho palyva [Regularities of filtering drying of organic raw materials for manufacturing of alternative fuel]. Dissertation of candidate of technical sciences. Lviv: National University “Lvivska Politehnica” [in Ukrainian].
7. Sevostianov, I. V. Polishchuk, O. V., Slabkyi, A. V. (2015) Rozrobka ta doslidzhennia ustanovky dlia dvokomponentnoho vibroudarnoho znevodnennia vidkhodiv kharchovykh vyrobnytstv [Elaboration and research of installation for two-component vibro-blowing dehydration of food productions waste], 5/7 (77), 40 - 46 Vostochno-evropeiskyi zhurnal peredovykh tekhnolohyi [in Ukrainian].
8. Kaletnik H., Sevostianov I., Bulgakov V., Holovach I., Melnik V., Ihnatiev Ye, Olt J. Development and examination of high-performance liquidisedbed vibration drier for processing food production waste. Agronomy Research. 18(4), 2020. P. 2391-2409.
9. Bulgakov V., Sevostianov I., Kaletnik G., Babyn I., Ivanovs S., Holovach I., Ihnatiev Y. Theoretical Studies of the Vibration Process of the Dryer for Waste of Food. Rural sustainability research 44(339), 2020.
10. Bibik E. E. (1991) Reologiya dispersnyh system [Rheology of dispersive systems] Leningrad: Edition of LGU [in Russian].
11. Heldman, D. R., Singh, R. P. (2011) Food Process Engineering. Westport, CT: AVI Publishing.
12. Sherman P. (2009) Food Texture and Rheology. NY.: Academic Press.
13. Bistany, K. L., Kokini, J. L. (2002) Dynamic viscoelastic properties of foods in texture control. J. Rheol, No. 27, 605-620.
14. Steffe, J. F. (2012) Rheological Methods in Food Process Engineering. East Lansing, MI: Freeman Press.
15. Goncharevich I. F. Ur'ev I. B., Talejsnik M. A. (1998) Vibracionnaja tehnika v pishhevoj promyshlennosti [Vibration technique in the food industry]. Moscow: Pishhevaja promyshlennost [in Russian].
16. Sokolov A. (2001) Pressy pishhevyh i kormovyh proizvodstv [Presses for food and fodder productions]. Moscow: Mashinostroenie
17. Lykov, A. V. (2006) Teorija sushki [Drying theory]. Moscow: Jenergija [in Russian].
18. Kokini, J. L. (2012) Rheological properties of foods. Handbook of Food Engineering/ Heldman D. R. and Lund D. B. (eds.). NY.: Marcel Dekker, 1-39.
19. Iskovych-Lototskyi (2006) Osnovy teorii rozrahunku processive ta obladnannya dlya vibroudarnoho pressuvannya. Monografiya [Foudations of calculation theory and elaboration of processes and equipment for vibro-blowing pressing. Monograph]. Vinnytsia: UNIVERSUM-Vinnytsia [in Ukrainian].
20. Bashta, T. M., Nekrasov, B. B. (1982) Gidravlika, gidromashiny i gidroprivody [Hydraulic, hydraulic machines and hydraulic drives]. Moscow: Mashinostroenie [in Russian].
21. Sevostianov, I. V. (2021) Processy ta obladnannia dlia vibroudarnoho filtruvannia volohykh dyspersnykh seredovisch : monohrafiia [Processes and equipment for vibro-blowing filtering of damp dispersive mediums : monograph] Vinnytsia: VNAU [in Ukrainian].
The journal "Vibrations in engineering and technology" presents materials on the following issues
• Theory of processes and machines
• Mechanical Engineering and materialprocessing
• Processing and food production
The journal "Vibrations in Engineering and Technologies" is included in the list of technical scientific publications of Ukraine
(Category "B", Order of the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine dated July 2, 2020 No. 886)
Old version of the site: http://vibrojournal.vsau.edu.ua/
The journal "Vibrations in Engineering and Technology" is indexed by the following databases and catalogs:
The certificateof massmedia State registration:kv no 16643-5115 from 30.04.2010 .
Founder of the journal: Vinnytsia National Agrarian University
Kind of publication: journal
Type of publication : Scientific
Publication status: Domestic
Year of founding:
Periodicity: 4 times a year
Extent: 18.75 nominal printed pages
ISSN: 2306-8744 (printed version), (online)
Language of edition : (mixed languages) Ukrainian, English
The scope of the distribution and the category of readers: national, foreign, teaching staff, scientists, businessmen.
Periodical is included in the list of scientific professional editions of Ukraine approved by the Order of Ministry of Education and Sciences of Ukraine from 21.12.2015 No. 1328.
The journal "Vibrations in engineering and technology" is included in the "Catalogue of periodicals of Ukraine".
Journal subscription can be executed in each post office department.
Subscription Index is 99720.
Old version of site: http://vibrojournal.vsau.edu.ua/
In June 1994 the 2nd International Scientific and Technical Conference "Application of vibrations for technological purposes" was organized on the basis of Vinnytsia State Agricultural Institute. Leading experts in this field, noting the significant contribution to the school of Vibration Engineering under the leadership of P. S. Bernyk, proposed to create a professional all-Ukrainian scientific and technical journal "Vibration in engineering and technology..The journal was foundedat Vinnytsia State Agricultural Institute and P.S. Bernyk was elected to be the chief editor .
For all these years (since 1994) theJournal "vibration in engineering and technology" published 94 issues wherestudy of vibration effects, the creation of progressive energy saving technologies and equipment for their implementation were highlighted.
Currently Kaletnik H.M PhD , professor, academician NAAS is the chief editor of the "Vibrations in engineering and Technology"
The journal "Vibration in Engineering and technology", which has no analogues on the territory of Ukraine, is well known abroad.