ELABORATION AND RESEARCHES OF APPARATUS OF CONTROL FOR HYDROPONIC INSTALLATIONS
Sevostianov Ivan – Doctor of Technical Sciences, Full Professor, Head of the Department of “Technological Processes and Equipment of Processing and Food Productions” of Vinnytsia National Agrarian University (3 Sonyachna St, Vinnytsia, 21008, Ukraine, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org).
Melnik Oleksandr – Post-Graduate Student of Vinnytsia National Agrarian University (3, Sonyachna str., Vinnytsia, Ukraine, 21008).
Introduction of hydroponic installations is a prospective direction of agriculture, while they allow to get all-the-year-round fresh vegetables, fruits and greenery, including their exotic kinds for some regions. For provision of high efficiency of this equipment (minimal expenses of energy, materials and time, maximal productivity of the plants) there is important to supply the plants with optimal quantity of nutrients (nitrogen, potassium, sulfur, calcium, magnesium, phosphorus, natrium), microelements (iron, boron, iodine, copper, zinc, cobalt, molybdenum, manganese), acids, salts. Herewith concentration of some from these additives can amount several milligrammes. So, an actual task is an accurate batching of the components of nutrients. There are several variants of an equipment for the accurate batching of liquid solutions: valves with electric control for feeding of fuel in jet engines (they have high price because of utilization of expensive materials in their construction), hydraulic engines with periodic turns of executive element for angle less than 360o (don’t provide exact regulation of turning angle) and linear electric-hydraulic engines (have other designation and design that demands of improvement). Authors propose a scheme of improved apparatus for accurate batching of the components of nutrients hydroponic installations, created at the base of the linear electric-hydraulic engine. The apparatus has a simple and reliable design and provides a possibility of high accurate batching of the components of nutrients. There are cited equations and formulas for definition of main working parameters of the apparatus, that can be used for creation of its method of design calculation.
1. Wood, Laura (2017). "Global Hydroponics Market Report 2017-2023 - Research and Markets". Business Wire. Berkshire Hathaway. Retrieved Apr 1, 2018.
2. Sevostianov, I., Melnyk, O. (2021) Elaboration of improved hydroponic installations, Vibratsii v tekhnitsi ta tekhnolohiiakh,1 (100), 66-75.
3. Sevostianov, I., Melnyk, O. (2021) Udoskonalennia roboty hidroponnykh ustanovok [Improvement of functioning of hydroponic installations]. Tekhnika, enerhetyka, transport APK, 4 (115), 119-127 [in Ukrainian].
4. Aliev E. (2005) Vyraschivanie ovoschey v gidroponnyh teplizah [Growing of vegetables in hydroponic greenhouses]. Kyiv: Urozhay [in Russian].
5. Exner, H., Friatah, R.,. Hais, H., Lang R. (2004) Gidroprivod. Osnovy I componenty: [Hydraulic drive. Foundations and components]. Erbach: Bosch Rexroth AG [in Russian].
6. Sevostianov, I. (2014) Teoria technichnyh system [Theory of technical system]. Vinnytsia: VNTU [in Ukrainian].
7. Iskovich-Lototsky R.., Sevostianov І. В. (2004) Privody avtomatysovanoho ustatkuvannya [Drives of automated equipment]. Textbook. Vinnytsia: «Universum – Vinnytsia», [in Ukrainian].
8. Sheinblit A. (2002) Kursovoe proektirovanie detaley mashin [Course projection of machines details]. Kaliningrad: Yantarnyi skaz. [in Russian].
9. Didur, V.A., Zhuravel, D.P., Palishkin, M.A., Mishchenko, A.V., Borkhalenko, Yu.O. (2015) Hidravlika. Pidruchnyk. [Hydraulics. Textbook]. Harkiv: Technika.
10. Iskovych-Lototsky, R., Ivanchuk, Ya., Veselovska, N., Surtel, W., Sundetov, S. (2018) Automatic system for modeling vibro-impact unloading bulk cargo on vehicles, Proc. SPIE 10808, Photonics Applications in Astronomy, Communications, Industry, and High-Energy Physics Experiments, 1080860.
11. Iskovych–Lototskyi, R. D., Ivanchuk, Ya. V., Veselovskyi, Ya. P. (2014) Osnovy rezonansno–strukturnoi teorii vibroudarnoho rozvantazhennia transportnykh zasobiv [Foundations of resonance structural theory of vibration blowing unloading of transport means]. Nauka ta prohres transportu. Visnyk Dnipropetrovskoho natsionalnoho universytetu zaliznychnoho transportu im. akademika V. Lazariana, 5(53), 109-118 [in Ukrainian].
The journal "Vibrations in engineering and technology" presents materials on the following issues
• Theory of processes and machines
• Mechanical Engineering and materialprocessing
• Processing and food production
The certificateof massmediaState registration:kv no 16643-5115 from 30.04.2010 .
Founder of the journal: Vinnytsia National Agrarian University
Kind of publication: journal
Type of publication : Scientific
Publication status: Domestic
Year of founding:
Periodicity: 4 times a year
Extent: 18.75 nominal printed pages
ISSN: 2306-8744 (printed version), (online)
Language of edition : (mixed languages) Ukrainian, English
The scope of the distribution and the category of readers: national, foreign, teaching staff, scientists, businessmen.
Periodical is included in the list of scientific professional editions of Ukraine approved by the Order of Ministry of Education and Sciences of Ukraine from 21.12.2015 No. 1328.
The journal "Vibrations in engineering and technology" is included in the "Catalogue of periodicals of Ukraine".
Journal subscription can be executed in each post office department.
Subscription Index is 99720.
Old version of site: http://vibrojournal.vsau.edu.ua/
In June 1994 the 2nd International Scientific and Technical Conference "Application of vibrations for technological purposes" was organized on the basis of Vinnytsia State Agricultural Institute. Leading experts in this field, noting the significant contribution to the school of Vibration Engineering under the leadership of P. S. Bernyk, proposed to create a professional all-Ukrainian scientific and technical journal "Vibration in engineering and technology..The journal was foundedat Vinnytsia State Agricultural Institute and P.S. Bernyk was elected to be the chief editor .
For all these years (since 1994) theJournal "vibration in engineering and technology" published 94 issues wherestudy of vibration effects, the creation of progressive energy saving technologies and equipment for their implementation were highlighted.
Currently Kaletnik H.M PhD , professor, academician NAAS is the chief editor of the "Vibrations in engineering and Technology"
The journal "Vibration in Engineering and technology", which has no analogues on the territory of Ukraine, is well known abroad.