ELABORATION AND RESEARCH OF VIBROSHAKERS WITH ELECTROMAGNETIC DRIVE FOR CLASSIFICATION OF DRY MATERIALS
Sevostianov Ivan – Doctor of Technical Sciences, Full Professor, Head of the Department of “Technological Processes and Equipment of Processing and Food Productions” of Vinnytsia National Agrarian University (3 Sonyachna St, Vinnytsia, 21008, Ukraine, e-mail: email@example.com).
Melnik Oleksandr – Post-Graduate Student of Vinnytsia National Agrarian University (3, Sonyachna str., Vinnytsia, Ukraine, 21008, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org).
Pidlypna Maryna – Post-Graduate Student of Vinnytsia National Agrarian University (3, Solnychna str., Vinnytsia, Ukraine, 21008, e-mail: email@example.com).
There are schemes of various vibroshakers for classification of dry materials for construction, agriculture, food and processing industry, in mining and transport, examined in this article. As a result, of the analysis the authors came to conclusion about low efficiency and reliability of known vibroshakers. In course of their functioning significant part of consumed energy is spent for bringing in movement of massive driving elements. Actually, each of these vibroshakers realizes only one scheme of loading with relatively narrow range of change of its main parameters (amplitude, frequency, transmitting energy). Besides, intensive dynamic loadings make a negative influence on supporting elements of these machines and that leads to their rapid wear. With examination of these disadvantages of known vibroshakers, authors elaborated schemes of improved vibroshakers with electromagnetic drive for classification of dry materials. The proposed vibroshakers provide complex schemes of loading of processed material and that promotes to increase of efficiency of the working process. In one of these schemes foreseen possibilities of change of location of electromagnetic vibro-exciters relatively of foundation. Later allows to change a scheme of loading of the processed material depending from its physical-mechanical characteristics. An electromagnetic drive of the improved vibroschakers gives possibility of a separate and accurate adjustment of the main parameters of the loading of material in wide range. In the constructions of the vibroschakers are absent elements of friction and massive inertia masses therefore they have an increased reliability and efficiency. There are differential equations of the movements of the executive elements of the vibroschakers are proposed in the article that allow to determine their main working parameters in course of different stages of a working cycle. These equations can be used for creation of methods of design calculation of the proposed vibroschakers.
Sevostianov, I. (2020) Technology and equipment for vibro-blowing dehydration of damp dispersive materials. Monograph. Vinnytsia: VNAU [in Ukrainian].
2. Cherevko, O. I., Poperechny, A. M. (2019) Procesy i aparaty harchovyh vyrobnycztv [Processes and apparatuses of food productions] Harkiv.: Svit Knyg [in Ukrainian].
3. Martseniuk, O. S. (2021) Protsesy i aparaty kharchovykh vyrobnytstv Osnovni poniattia i zakony [Processes and apparatuses of food productions. Main lows and conceptions]. Kyiv : NUKhT, [in Ukrainian].
4. Kaletnik, H., Sevostianov, I., Bulgakov, V., Holovach, I., Melnik, V., Ihnatiev, Ye., Olt, J. (2020) Development and examination of high-performance fluidisedbed vibration drier for processing food production waste. Agronomy Research. 18(4), P. 2391 – 2409.
5. Bulgakov V., Sevostianov I., Kaletnik G., Babyn I., Ivanovs S., Holovach I., Ihnatiev Y. (2020) Theoretical Studies of the Vibration Process of the Dryer for Waste of Food. Rural sustainability research 44 (339).
6. Sevostianov I., Tokarchuk O., Pidlypna M. (2021) Automated technological projection of classification processes of dry dispersive materials. Tekhnika, enerhetyka, transport APK,. 2 (113). 15-21.
7. Sevostianov I.V., Melnyk O.S., Pidlypna M.P. (2021) Doslidzhennia parametriv efektyvnosti protsesiv klasyfikatsii sukhoi zernovoi syrovyny pry vykorystanni riznykh skhem yii navantazhennia [Study of parameters of effectiveness of processes of classification of dry grain raw materials under using of different schemes of loading]. Vibratsii v tekhnitsi ta tekhnolohiiakh,. 3(102). 109-117. [in Ukrainian].
8. Sevostianov I.V., Ivanchuk Ya.V., Pidlypna M.P. (2021) Rozrobka variantiv tekhnolohichnykh skhem pererobky osnovnykh vydiv zernovoi syrovyny [Development of variants of technological schemes for the processing of the main types of grain raw materials]. Tekhnika, enerhetyka, transport APK. 4 (115). 128-135. [in Ukrainian].
9. Sevostyanov І., Ivanchuk Y. (2022) Мodelling of working process of equipment with hydraulic drive for separation of damp dispersive materials. Tekhnika, enerhetyka, transport APK. 1 (116). 77-82.
10. Sevostyanov І., Ivanchuk Y. (2022) Еlaboration and researches of a vibro-press for dehydration of damp dispersive materials. Vibratsii v tekhnitsi ta tekhnolohiiakh. 1(104). 5-11.
11. Sevostyanov І., Melnyk O. (2022) Еlaboration and researches of apparatus of control for hydroponic installations. Vibratsii v tekhnitsi ta tekhnolohiiakh. 1(104). 57-62.
The journal "Vibrations in engineering and technology" presents materials on the following issues
• Theory of processes and machines
• Mechanical Engineering and materialprocessing
• Processing and food production
The journal "Vibrations in Engineering and Technologies" is included in the list of technical scientific publications of Ukraine
(Category "B", Order of the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine dated July 2, 2020 No. 886)
Old version of the site: http://vibrojournal.vsau.edu.ua/
The journal "Vibrations in Engineering and Technology" is indexed by the following databases and catalogs:
The certificateof massmedia State registration:kv no 16643-5115 from 30.04.2010 .
Founder of the journal: Vinnytsia National Agrarian University
Kind of publication: journal
Type of publication : Scientific
Publication status: Domestic
Year of founding:
Periodicity: 4 times a year
Extent: 18.75 nominal printed pages
ISSN: 2306-8744 (printed version), (online)
Language of edition : (mixed languages) Ukrainian, English
The scope of the distribution and the category of readers: national, foreign, teaching staff, scientists, businessmen.
Periodical is included in the list of scientific professional editions of Ukraine approved by the Order of Ministry of Education and Sciences of Ukraine from 21.12.2015 No. 1328.
The journal "Vibrations in engineering and technology" is included in the "Catalogue of periodicals of Ukraine".
Journal subscription can be executed in each post office department.
Subscription Index is 99720.
Old version of site: http://vibrojournal.vsau.edu.ua/
In June 1994 the 2nd International Scientific and Technical Conference "Application of vibrations for technological purposes" was organized on the basis of Vinnytsia State Agricultural Institute. Leading experts in this field, noting the significant contribution to the school of Vibration Engineering under the leadership of P. S. Bernyk, proposed to create a professional all-Ukrainian scientific and technical journal "Vibration in engineering and technology..The journal was foundedat Vinnytsia State Agricultural Institute and P.S. Bernyk was elected to be the chief editor .
For all these years (since 1994) theJournal "vibration in engineering and technology" published 94 issues wherestudy of vibration effects, the creation of progressive energy saving technologies and equipment for their implementation were highlighted.
Currently Kaletnik H.M PhD , professor, academician NAAS is the chief editor of the "Vibrations in engineering and Technology"
The journal "Vibration in Engineering and technology", which has no analogues on the territory of Ukraine, is well known abroad.