DIRECTIONS OF IMPROVING THE EFFICIENCY OF VIBRATION TECHNOLOGICAL MACHINES
Omelyanov Oleg – Assistant of the Department of General Technical Disciplines and Occupational Safety of Vinnitsa National Agrarian University, service address: Vinnitsa st. Sonyachna 3, VNAU 21008
Zamriі Mykhailo - 1st year master's student majoring in 208 Agroengineering, Faculty of Engineering and Technology, Vinnytsia National Agrarian University (3 Sonyachna Street, Vinnytsia, 21008, Ukraine, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org).
The article considers the directions of increasing the efficiency of vibrating technological machines. The processing of information on the development of vibration technologies is quite diverse and is represented by numerous scientific and technical developments related to improving the efficiency of vibration machines and ensuring the reliability of their work. The analytical basis for previous research in the creation of new technology are mathematical models that reflect the properties of mechanical oscillatory systems with several degrees of freedom, which perform small oscillations under the action of a system of periodic external perturbations that create vibration fields of one configuration. The dynamic properties of the working bodies of machines in a detailed form are revealed as the distribution of the amplitudes of oscillations of the points of the working bodies. In many cases, this distribution is linear, which is due to the manifestations of the properties of the simplest movements of the working bodies. Approaches are proposed in which the possible structural mathematical modeling is realized on the idea that a linear mechanical oscillatory system with concentrated parameters and several degrees of freedom can be compared with the structural scheme of the automatic control system. Particular attention is paid to the study and evaluation of the possibility of new dynamic effects associated with the simultaneous action of several working bodies of machines, as well as - modes of dynamic damping of oscillations. An important role in ensuring such developments is played by areas of research focused on the development of methods of mathematical modeling. Based on the research it is shown that the vibration field of the vibrating technological machine is formed under the influence of several factors, which are determined by the simultaneous action of several force perturbations, asymmetry of inertial and elastic properties of the mechanical system, the presence of additional connections. The introduction of additional links in the structure of the mechanical oscillating system of the vibrating machine, can significantly affect the structure of the vibration field, providing the choice of conditions for rational organization of the technological process of vibration processing, such as vibration hardening, crushing, transportation, screening.
1. Vibratsii v tekhnike: Spravochnik. V 6-ti t. T.4. Vibratsionnyye protsessy i mashiny .Pod red. E. E. Lavendela. (1981). M.: Mashinostroyeniye. [in Russian]
2. Blekhman, I. I., Dzhanelidze, G. Yu. (1964). Vibratsionnoye peremeshcheniye. Moskva: Nauka [in Russian]
3. Blekhman, I. I. (1988). Chto mozhet vibratsiya: o «vibratsionnoy mekhanike» i vibratsionnoy tekhnike. M.: Nauka. [in Russian]
4. Bernik, P. S., Yaroshenko, L. V., (1998). Vibratsionnyye tekhnologicheskiye mashiny s prostranstvennymi kolebaniyami rabochikh organov [Vibrating technological machines with spatial oscillations of workinbodies]. VGSKhI. Vinnitsa. [in Russian]
5. Bernik, P. S., Palamarchuk, I. P., Omelianov, O. N. (1998). Razrabotka vibratsionnogo grokhota s prostranstvennymi kolebaniyami rabochikh organov [Development of a vibrating screen with spatial oscillations of working organs]. Vibratsii v tekhnike i tekhnologiyakh. 2(6). 8–13. [in Russian]
6. Konradi ,V. Ya., Markovskiy, F. I., Poturayev, V. N., Franchuk, V. P. (1964). Muntyan V. I. Opyt primeneniya rezonansnykh grokhotov na ugleobogatitelnoy fabrike [The experience of using resonant screens in a coal preparation plant]. Koks i khimiya- Coke and сhemistry, 8. 53–56. [in Russian]
7. Gortinskiy, V. V., Demskoy, A. V., Boriskin, M. A. (1980). Protsessy separirovaniya na zernopererabatyvayushchikh predpriyatiyakh . M.: Kolos.
8. Franchuk, V. P. (2001). Inzhenernyye metody rascheta i vybora dinamicheskikh parametrov vibratsionnykh grokhotov. konveyerov. pitateley. Dnepropetrovsk: Zbagachennya korisnikh kopalin. Naukovotekhnichniy zbirnik, 12(53). 126–143. [in Russian]
9. Panovko, G. Ya., Shokhin, A. E., Eremeykin, S. A. (2017). Ob odnoy zadache nastroyki vibratsionnykh mashin na rezonansnyy rezhim. Vestnik MGTU im. N.E. Baumana. Ser. Mashinostroyeniye, 4. 106–111. [in Russian]
10. Eliseyev, S. V., Eliseyev, A. V., Mironov, A. S. (2018). Vozmozhnosti izmeneniya vibratsionnogo polya rabochikh organov tekhnologicheskikh mashin . Journal of Advanced Research in Natural Science, 9–1. 73–79. [in Russian]
11. Zaika, P. M. (2002). Opredeleniye zakonov dvizheniya rabochikh organov prostranstvennykh vibratsionnykh mashin . Vibratsii v tekhnike i tekhnologiyakh, 4(25). 17–25. [in Russian]
12. Ganiyev, R. F., Kononenko, V. O. (1976). Kolebaniya tverdykh tel . M.: Nauka. glavnaya redaktsiya fiziko-matematicheskoy literatury. [in Russian]
13. Poturayev, V. N., Franchuk, V. P., Nadutyy, V. P. (2002). Vibratsionnaya tekhnika i tekhnologii v energoyemkikh proizvodstvakh. Dneproyektrovsk: NGA Ukrainy. [in Russian]
14. Chubyk, R. V. (2011). Kerovani vibratsiini tekhnolohichni mashyny. Monohrafiia. Vinnytsia. VNAU. ISBN 978-966-2462-35-7. [in Ukrainian]
15. Povidailo, V.O. (2004). Vibratsiini protsesy ta obladnannia. Lviv. Vydavnytstvo NU "Lvivska politekhnika". [in Ukrainian]
16. Omelianov, O. M. (2017). Analiz pryvodnykh mekhanizmiv separatora kombikormiv. Vibratsii v tekhnitsi ta tekhnolohiiakh, 2(85). 121-128. [in Ukrainian]
17. Opirskiy, B. Ya., Denisov, P. D. (1991). Novyye vibratsionnyye stanki: konstruirovaniye i raschet. Lvov: Svіt. [in Russian]
18. Eliseyev, S. V., Artyunin, A. I. (2016). Prikladnaya teoriya kolebaniy v zadachakh dinamiki lineynykh mekhanicheskikh sistem. Novosibirsk: Nauka. [in Russian]
The journal "Vibrations in engineering and technology" presents materials on the following issues
• Theory of processes and machines
• Mechanical Engineering and materialprocessing
• Processing and food production
The certificateof massmediaState registration:kv no 16643-5115 from 30.04.2010 .
Founder of the journal: Vinnytsia National Agrarian University
Kind of publication: journal
Type of publication : Scientific
Publication status: Domestic
Year of founding:
Periodicity: 4 times a year
Extent: 18.75 nominal printed pages
ISSN: 2306-8744 (printed version), (online)
Language of edition : (mixed languages) Ukrainian, Russian, English
The scope of the distribution and the category of readers: national, foreign, teaching staff, scientists, businessmen.
Periodical is included in the list of scientific professional editions of Ukraine approved by the Order of Ministry of Education and Sciences of Ukraine from 21.12.2015 No. 1328.
The journal "Vibrations in engineering and technology" is included in the "Catalogue of periodicals of Ukraine".
Journal subscription can be executed in each post office department.
Subscription Index is 99720.
Old version of site: http://vibrojournal.vsau.edu.ua/
In June 1994 the 2nd International Scientific and Technical Conference "Application of vibrations for technological purposes" was organized on the basis of Vinnytsia State Agricultural Institute. Leading experts in this field, noting the significant contribution to the school of Vibration Engineering under the leadership of P. S. Bernyk, proposed to create a professional all-Ukrainian scientific and technical journal "Vibration in engineering and technology..The journal was foundedat Vinnytsia State Agricultural Institute and P.S. Bernyk was elected to be the chief editor .
For all these years (since 1994) theJournal "vibration in engineering and technology" published 94 issues wherestudy of vibration effects, the creation of progressive energy saving technologies and equipment for their implementation were highlighted.
Currently Kaletnik H.M PhD , professor, academician NAAS is the chief editor of the "Vibrations in engineering and Technology"
The journal "Vibration in Engineering and technology", which has no analogues on the territory of Ukraine, is well known abroad.