DEVELOPMENT OF THE STAND FOR EXPERIMENTAL RESEARCH OF THE DOSER PUMP OF THE HYDROSTATIC STEERING SYSTEM OF SELF-PROPELLED AGRICULTURAL MACHINERY
Shargorodskiy Serhiy – PhD, Associate Professor of the Department "Machinery and Equipment of Agricultural Production" of the Vinnytsia National Agrarian University (3, Solnychna str., Vinnytsia, Ukraine, 21008, e-mail: email@example.com).
Zamrii Mykhailo – postgraduate student, assistant at the Department of General Technical Disciplines and Occupational Safety of the Vinnytsia National Agrarian University (Sonyachna St., 3, Vinnytsia, Ukraine, 21008, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org).
Kondratuk Dmutro - master's degree, Vinnytsia National Technical University (95 Khmelnytske Shosse, Vinnytsia, 21021, e-mail: email@example.com)
Hydrovolumetric steering systems have today become widely used in heavy agricultural machines, such as combines, loaders, etc. The reliability and quality of operation of these machines largely depends on the quality of these systems and their elements. During the operation of these systems, a number of shortcomings were identified, which require additional research and the application of new design solutions. From the analysis of modern developments of the leading manufacturers of elements of these hydraulic systems, it follows that the main design changes are caused by the need to ensure the operability of these systems in abnormal or emergency situations. To check the performance of these devices in laboratory conditions, it is necessary to provide bench equipment with the ability to simulate abnormal situations and ensure the recording of the received information for the purpose of its further analysis and the formation of a set of measures aimed at eliminating the identified deficiencies and meeting the requirements of current standards.
The authors have developed an original method of experimental research of individual steering control units for hydrostatic steering systems of special vehicles. It is proposed to create a load on the steering control unit in the form of a pressure difference in its output channels without using supporting hydraulic cylinders. To implement the proposed method, an electro-hydraulic scheme of the stand was developed. This makes it possible to analyze the quality of the steering unit's operation in conditions corresponding to different operating modes of the steering system, and to determine the corresponding characteristics of the steering unit under oncoming and passing loads.
1. Casoli, P.; Gamba A.; Pompini, N.; Ricco, L. (2016) Hybridization methodology based on DP algorithm for hydraulic mobile machinery—Application to a middle size excavator. Autom. Constr. 61, 42-57. [in English].
2. Rossetti, A.; Macor, A.; Scamperle, M. (2017) Optimization of components and layouts of hydromechanical transmissions. Int. J. Fluid Power,18,123-134. [in English].
3. Zardin, Barbara & Borghi, M. & Gherardini, Francesco & Zanasi, Nicholas. (2018). Modelling and Simulation of a Hydrostatic Steering System for Agricultural Tractors. Energies. 11. 230. 10.3390/en11010230.
4. Daher, N.; Ivantysynova, M. (2014) Energy analysis of an original steering technology that saves fuel and boosts efficiency. Energy Convers. Manag. 86,1059-1068. [in English].
5. Gultekin, I.Y.; Comert, S.; Erkal, G.; Balkan, T.; Unlusoy, Y.S. (2016) Modeling and simulation of power steering system for agricultural tractors. In Proceedings of the International Conference on Advances in Automotive Technologies, Istanbul, Turkey, 11-14 October 2016; pp. 1-6. [in English].
6. Oksanen, T.; Backman, J. (2013) Guidance system for agricultural tractor with four wheel steering. In Proceedings of the IFAC Bio-Robotics Conference, Sakai, Japan, 27-29 March 2013. [in English].
7. Sakthivel, A.; Sriraman, S.; Verma, R. (2012) Study of Vibration from Steering Wheel of an Agricultural Tractor. SAE Int. J. Commer. Veh. 2012, 5, 441-454. [in English].
8. Ammon, D.; Borner, M.; Rauh, J. (2006) Simulation of the perceptible feed-forward and feed-back properties of hydraulic power-steering systems on the vehicle's handling behavior using simple physical models. Veh. Syst. Dyn. 2006, 44,158-170. [in English].
9. Panetta, G.; Mancarella, F.; Borghi, M.; Zardin, B.; Pintore, F. (2015) Dynamic Modelling of an Off-Road Vehicle for the Design of a Semi-Active, Hydropneumatic Spring-Damper System. In Proceedings of the ASME International Mechanical Engineering Congress and Exposition, Volume 4B: Dynamics, Vibration, and Control, Houston, TX, USA, 13-19 November 2015. [in English].
10. Sun, Y.; He, P.; Zhang, Y.; Chen, L. (2011) Modeling and Co-simulation of Hydraulic Power Steering System. In Proceedings of the Third International Conference on Measuring Technology and Mechatronics Automation, Shangshai, China, 6-7 January 2011. [in English].
11. Ivanov, N., Sharhorodskyi, S., Rutkevych V. (2013) Matematicheskaia model hidroprivoda blochno-portsionoho otdelitelia konservirovannykh kormov. MOTROL. –. – № 5. – S. 83–91. [in Ukrainian]
12. Ivanov, M.I., & Shаrhоrоdskyi, S.А., & Rutkevych, V.S. (2013). Pіdvyshchеnnia еkspluаtаtsіinоi еfеktyvnоstі blоchnо-pоrtsіinоhо vyvаntаzhuvаchа kоnsеrvоvаnych kоrmіv shliakhоm hіdrоfіkаtsіi pryvоdа rоbоchиkh оrhаnіv [Improving the operational efficiency of the block-batch unloader of canned fodder by hydration of the drive of working bodies.]. Prоmyslоvа hіdrаvlіkа і pnеvmаtykа – Industrial hydraulics and pneumatics. №1(39). 91-96 [in Ukrainian].
The journal "Vibrations in engineering and technology" presents materials on the following issues
• Theory of processes and machines
• Mechanical Engineering and materialprocessing
• Processing and food production
The journal "Vibrations in Engineering and Technologies" is included in the list of technical scientific publications of Ukraine
(Category "B", Order of the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine dated July 2, 2020 No. 886)
Old version of the site: http://vibrojournal.vsau.edu.ua/
The journal "Vibrations in Engineering and Technology" is indexed by the following databases and catalogs:
The certificateof massmedia State registration:kv no 16643-5115 from 30.04.2010 .
Founder of the journal: Vinnytsia National Agrarian University
Kind of publication: journal
Type of publication : Scientific
Publication status: Domestic
Year of founding:
Periodicity: 4 times a year
Extent: 18.75 nominal printed pages
ISSN: 2306-8744 (printed version), (online)
Language of edition : (mixed languages) Ukrainian, English
The scope of the distribution and the category of readers: national, foreign, teaching staff, scientists, businessmen.
Periodical is included in the list of scientific professional editions of Ukraine approved by the Order of Ministry of Education and Sciences of Ukraine from 21.12.2015 No. 1328.
The journal "Vibrations in engineering and technology" is included in the "Catalogue of periodicals of Ukraine".
Journal subscription can be executed in each post office department.
Subscription Index is 99720.
Old version of site: http://vibrojournal.vsau.edu.ua/
In June 1994 the 2nd International Scientific and Technical Conference "Application of vibrations for technological purposes" was organized on the basis of Vinnytsia State Agricultural Institute. Leading experts in this field, noting the significant contribution to the school of Vibration Engineering under the leadership of P. S. Bernyk, proposed to create a professional all-Ukrainian scientific and technical journal "Vibration in engineering and technology..The journal was foundedat Vinnytsia State Agricultural Institute and P.S. Bernyk was elected to be the chief editor .
For all these years (since 1994) theJournal "vibration in engineering and technology" published 94 issues wherestudy of vibration effects, the creation of progressive energy saving technologies and equipment for their implementation were highlighted.
Currently Kaletnik H.M PhD , professor, academician NAAS is the chief editor of the "Vibrations in engineering and Technology"
The journal "Vibration in Engineering and technology", which has no analogues on the territory of Ukraine, is well known abroad.