DEVELOPMENT OF DEVICE FOR RESTORATION OF PLACES FOR BEARINGS
Shvets Ludmila - PhD, Associate Professor, Department of Agricultural Engineering and Technical Service Vinnytsia National Agrarian University (Sunny str., 3, Vinnytsia, Ukraine, 21008, email@example.com).
Defects of case details include operation of openings under bearings within 0,2 - 0,4 mm on the party, operation of landing belts under sleeves. When restoring them, traditional methods are used: installation of repair bushings, application of polymer and electrolytic coatings, micron smelting, electrospark treatment, etc. Restored parts must have hardness and wear resistance with the parameters of the material of the reducing part (deviation 10 - 15%), have sufficient adhesion to the base metal, corrosion resistance in a humid environment, provide maximum contact area with the conjugate part, no pores, slag, foreign inclusions .
The method of restoration must eliminate the thermal impact on the part and be cost-effective.
Polymer compositions are usually brittle, subject to breakage and leaching. Surfacing causes warping of the part, bleaching of cast iron, the formation of slag and pores in the deposited layer. The electrospark coating method does not provide sufficient contact area with the conjugate part.
The use of electrolytes for iron seats in some enterprises is aggressive, unstable, requires heating or the use of expensive thyristor power supplies, followed by machining, as the microhardness of precipitation reaches a large value depending on the composition of the electrolyte and process modes, have high internal voltage.
The proposed device for restoring the bearings simplifies the existing method and meets the technical requirements of manufacturers in terms of machining accuracy (ovality, taper, coaxiality and surface roughness), provides high productivity (2 times higher than the productivity of specialized machines horizontally). and low cost (60 times lower than the cost of specialized machines).
1. Budyak RV, Posvyatenko EK, Shvets LV, Zhuchenko GA (2020) Construction materials and technologies: Vinnytsia: VNAU, 2020. 240 p. [in Ukrainian].
2. Kalchenko VI, Kalchenko VV, Venzhega VI (2013) Restoration of car parts. Chernihiv: ChNTU, 2013. 192p. [in Ukrainian].
3. Shvets LV, Paladiychuk YB, Trukhanskaya OO (2019)Technical service in the agro-industrial complex. Tom I. Textbook. VNAU, 2019. [in Ukrainian].
4. Posviatenko E., Budyak R.,Shvets L. (2018) Influence of a material and the technological factors on improvement of operating properties of machine parts by reliefs and film coatings. Eastern-European Journal of Enterprise Technologies. 2018. № 5/12 (95). P. 48-56. [in English]
5. Pulupec M., Shvets L. (2019) Characteristics and thermomechanical modes of aluminum alloys hot deformation. Current Problems of Transport: Proceedings of the 1st International Scientific Conference. Ternopil Ivan Puluj National Technical University and Scientific Publishing House «SciView». Ternopil, 2019. pp 195-204. [in English]
6. Truhanska O.O. (2020) Promising directions of technology of restoration of details of cars. Vibrations in engineering and technology 2020. №3 (98). P.104-110. [in English]
7. Truhanska O.O. (2020) Technological methods of increasing wear resistance and durability of details. Machinery, energy, transport of agro-industrial complex. 2020. № 4 (111). С.109-115. [in English]
The journal "Vibrations in engineering and technology" presents materials on the following issues
• Theory of processes and machines
• Mechanical Engineering and materialprocessing
• Processing and food production
The certificateof massmediaState registration:kv no 16643-5115 from 30.04.2010 .
Founder of the journal: Vinnytsia National Agrarian University
Kind of publication: journal
Type of publication : Scientific
Publication status: Domestic
Year of founding:
Periodicity: 4 times a year
Extent: 18.75 nominal printed pages
ISSN: 2306-8744 (printed version), (online)
Language of edition : (mixed languages) Ukrainian, English
The scope of the distribution and the category of readers: national, foreign, teaching staff, scientists, businessmen.
Periodical is included in the list of scientific professional editions of Ukraine approved by the Order of Ministry of Education and Sciences of Ukraine from 21.12.2015 No. 1328.
The journal "Vibrations in engineering and technology" is included in the "Catalogue of periodicals of Ukraine".
Journal subscription can be executed in each post office department.
Subscription Index is 99720.
Old version of site: http://vibrojournal.vsau.edu.ua/
In June 1994 the 2nd International Scientific and Technical Conference "Application of vibrations for technological purposes" was organized on the basis of Vinnytsia State Agricultural Institute. Leading experts in this field, noting the significant contribution to the school of Vibration Engineering under the leadership of P. S. Bernyk, proposed to create a professional all-Ukrainian scientific and technical journal "Vibration in engineering and technology..The journal was foundedat Vinnytsia State Agricultural Institute and P.S. Bernyk was elected to be the chief editor .
For all these years (since 1994) theJournal "vibration in engineering and technology" published 94 issues wherestudy of vibration effects, the creation of progressive energy saving technologies and equipment for their implementation were highlighted.
Currently Kaletnik H.M PhD , professor, academician NAAS is the chief editor of the "Vibrations in engineering and Technology"
The journal "Vibration in Engineering and technology", which has no analogues on the territory of Ukraine, is well known abroad.