DEVELOPMENT OF CONSTRUCTIVE REALIZATION OF VIBROMECHANICAL MIXING OF BULK TECHNOLOGICAL MASSES
Polevoda Yuri – Candidate of Technical Sciences, Associate Professor of the Department of Processes and Equipment of Processing of Food Production named after Professor PS Bernik, Vinnytsia National Agrarian University (St. Soniachna, 3 Vinnitsia, Ukraine, 21008).
Myhalova Julia – post-graduate student of the Department of Processes and Equipment of Processing of Food Production named after Professor PS Bernik, Vinnytsia National Agrarian University (St. Soniachna, 3 Vinnitsia, Ukraine, 21008).
The article analyzes the equipment for mixing loose materials. A review of the existing mixing equipment has been performed. Based on the analysis of traditional equipment, its shortcomings have been identified, the main ones of which are the poor quality of the mixture obtained and the considerable energy costs during the process of mixing. These shortcomings can be eliminated by introducing vibration technologies in the construction of mixers and additional working elements.
1. Barantseva E.A. Barantseva E.A. Vliyanie krupnomasshtabnogo peremeshivaniya na formirovanie kachestva smesi syipuchih materialov / E.A. Barantseva, Yu.V. Hohlova, V.E. Mizonov, H. Berthiaux, C. Gatumel // Izv. VUZov. Himiya i himicheskaya tehnologiya. – 2009. – T. 52. – Vyip. 8. – Р.126-128.
2. Pat. na korisnu model № 915928 SRSR MPK B01F 11/00. Vibratsionnyiy smesitel / V. E. Ryiskina, V.P. Savchenko i dr. Zayavl. – 30.03.1982. – Byul. – № 12.
3. Strenk F. Peremeshivanie i apparatyi s meshalkami. / Pod red. I. A. Shuplyaka. M.: – Himiya. Polsha – 1975. – 384 Р.
4. Ivanova A.P. Intensifikatsiya i optimizatsiya protsessa smesheniya komponentov pri prigotovlenii syipuchih kormov: diss. kand. tehn. nauk: 2000 / Ivanova A.P. – Orenburg, 2000. – 175 Р.
5. Kovtun V.F. Metodyi rascheta novyih konstruktsiy nizkochastotnyih vibratsionnyih smesiteley: diss. kand. tehn. nauk: 1988 / Kovtun V.F. – Yaroslavl, 1988. – 184 Р.
6. Mozgov N.N. Modelirovanie i intensifikatsiya protsessa vibratsionnogo smesheniya: diss. kand. tehn. nauk : 1980 / Mozgov N.N. – Ivanovo, 1980. – 101 Р.
7. Bernik M.P. VarIanti konstruktivnogo vikonannya vIbrozmIshuvachIv / Bernik M.P. // Vibratsii v tehnike i tehnologiyah. –1998. – № 3(7).
8. Iskovich-Lototskiy R.D. Vyibor konstruktivnoy shemyi vibratsionnogo smesitelya s mehanizmom svobodnogo hoda / R.D. Iskovich-Lototskiy, I.P. Palamarchuk, M.P. Bernik, O.V. Tsurkan // Materialyi mezhdunarodnoy NTK «Vibratsii v tehnike i tehnologiyah». – Evpatoriya, 1998. Р. 125-128.
9. Patent Ukrayini № 37433, MPK VO1F 11/00. Vibratsiyniy zmishuvach / R.D. Iskovich-Lototskiy, M.P. Bernik, I.P. Palamarchuk – Byul. izobr. – 2001. – № 4.
10. Patent Ukrayini № 42124, MPK VO1F 11/00. Pristriy dlya vibratsiynoyi obrobki detaley / P.S. Bernik, I.P. Palamarchuk, O.M. Omelyanov. – Byul. izobr. – 2001. – № 9.
11. Noyes, A.A. The rate of solution of solid substances in their own solutions / A.A. Noyes, W.R. Whitney, J. Am. Chem. Soc. – 1897. – Vol. 19. – P. 930-934.
12. Water-Insoluble Drug Formulation / ed. by Rong Liu. - Boca Raton: CRC Press, 2008.
13. Pat. na korisnu model №49491 UkraYina (UA), MPK VO1F 11/00. Vibratsiyniy zmishuvach / O.V. Tsurkan, V.S. Pavlenko, I.M. Kesarchuk, N.M. Melnik, S.A. Nechiporenko; zayavnik i patentovlasnik Tsurkan O.V. – Zayavl. 14.12.2009, opubl. 26.04.2010, Byul. № 8. – 5 Р.
14. Pat. na korisnu model №115132 Ukrayina (UA), MPK B01F 11/00. Vibrovidtsentroviy zmishuvach / V.P. Yanovich, I.P. Palamarchuk, Yu.O. Mihalova; zayavnik i patentovlasnik Yanovich V.P. – Zayavl. 25.07.2016 ; opubl. 10.04.2017, Byul. № 7. – 5 Р.
The journal "Vibrations in engineering and technology" presents materials on the following issues
• Theory of processes and machines
• Mechanical Engineering and materialprocessing
• Processing and food production
The certificateof massmediaState registration:kv no 16643-5115 from 30.04.2010 .
Founder of the journal: Vinnytsia National Agrarian University
Kind of publication: journal
Type of publication : Scientific
Publication status: Domestic
Year of founding:
Periodicity: 4 times a year
Extent: 18.75 nominal printed pages
ISSN: 2306-8744 (printed version), (online)
Language of edition : (mixed languages) Ukrainian, English
The scope of the distribution and the category of readers: national, foreign, teaching staff, scientists, businessmen.
Periodical is included in the list of scientific professional editions of Ukraine approved by the Order of Ministry of Education and Sciences of Ukraine from 21.12.2015 No. 1328.
The journal "Vibrations in engineering and technology" is included in the "Catalogue of periodicals of Ukraine".
Journal subscription can be executed in each post office department.
Subscription Index is 99720.
Old version of site: http://vibrojournal.vsau.edu.ua/
In June 1994 the 2nd International Scientific and Technical Conference "Application of vibrations for technological purposes" was organized on the basis of Vinnytsia State Agricultural Institute. Leading experts in this field, noting the significant contribution to the school of Vibration Engineering under the leadership of P. S. Bernyk, proposed to create a professional all-Ukrainian scientific and technical journal "Vibration in engineering and technology..The journal was foundedat Vinnytsia State Agricultural Institute and P.S. Bernyk was elected to be the chief editor .
For all these years (since 1994) theJournal "vibration in engineering and technology" published 94 issues wherestudy of vibration effects, the creation of progressive energy saving technologies and equipment for their implementation were highlighted.
Currently Kaletnik H.M PhD , professor, academician NAAS is the chief editor of the "Vibrations in engineering and Technology"
The journal "Vibration in Engineering and technology", which has no analogues on the territory of Ukraine, is well known abroad.