Issue №: 2(101)
The journal deals with the problems of vibration technologies and machines, mathematical methods of vibration process studies, information on design and technological development, presents teaching and methodological aspects of teaching in the Higher School of Applied Sciences, where vibration machines and technologies are studied.
DEVELOPMENT OF A MICROPROCESSOR CONTROLLER FOR MEASURING THE LINEAR MOVEMENT OF MOVING BODIES OF VIBRATION EXECUTIVE MECHANISMS
Voznyak Oleksandr – candidate of technical sciences (Ph.D in Engeneering), Associate Professor of the Department of Electric Power Engineering, Electrical Engineering and Electromechanics of Vinnitsa National Agrarian University (3 Soniachna St., Vinnitsa, 21008, Ukraine, email: email@example.com).
Andrii Shtuts - Assistant Professor, Department of Electric Power Engineering, Electrical Engineering and Electromechanics, Vinnitsa National Agrarian University (3, Solnechna str., Vinnitsa, 21008, Ukraine, email: firstname.lastname@example.org).
Zamriі Mykhailo - 1st year master's student majoring in 208 Agroengineering, Faculty of Engineering and Technology, Vinnytsia National Agrarian University (3 Sonyachna Street, Vinnytsia, 21008, Ukraine, e-mail: email@example.com).
Control and measuring equipment is one of the first places in terms of breadth and efficiency of MP-tools. The microprocessor device (MPP) built into the measuring device expands its possibilities, adds new qualities for vibrating machines. Such a device is called programmable (PrVP); WFP can perform the following functions:
- control (issuance of control information to all components of the device, reconfiguration of the structure of the device in case of failures of individual units, the formation of control signals to display information, switching different control algorithms);
- control of efficiency, reliability of results, diagnostics and localization of malfunctions;
- digital information processing (calibration of the device, calculation of errors, determination of minimum and maximum values of parameters, enumeration of parameters, calculation of instantaneous power and signal energy, linearization, information compression, approximation, scaling, normalization, correction, calculation of tolerances, average values, logs , exponentiation, root extraction, transformation of a form from a fixed comma into a floating form and back);
- organization of communication with the human operator (exemption from routine operations, such as adjustment, calculation of deviations, etc.; presentation of information in a convenient and accessible for human view form; software support for a functional keyboard that replaces individual control knobs; ensuring the choice of conflict-free position of switches in devices with difficult control);
- connection with the system and other devices (implementation of various interface functions, conversion of data formats, adaptation to various input signals).
To perform these functions requires the development of an appropriate structure and software MPU. You can implement the following structures for vibrating machines:
- universal micro-computer with standard or special programming system; the units of the measuring instrument are connected as external devices - using the address space allocated for external devices;
- micro-computers with limited capabilities (for example, limited address space - part of the address bus is given to the addresses of the units of the measuring instrument, while the capacity of RAM is reduced);
- special purpose - on the basis of programmable LSI or sectional MP-sets with special software or firmware.
The structure of the first type is expedient at development of difficult multipurpose measuring means. The second has fewer features, but requires less hardware, it is useful when building measuring instruments with a small number of blocks and measuring functions. The structure of the third type is aimed at the optimal solution of the measurement problem, requires software development (command systems, microcommands).
1. Hutnykov V.S. (1988). Yntehralnaia elektronyka v yzmerytelnikh ustroistvakh [Integral electronics in measuring devices] Enerhoatomyzdat. 235 p. [in Russian].
2. Kompanets M.M. (1999). Mikroelektronni elementy avtomatyky ta vymiriuvalnoi tekhniky [Microelectronic elements of automation and measuring equipment] Navchalnyi posibnyk. VDTU 205 p. Vinnytsia [in Ukrainian].
3. Lykhttsynder B. Ia. (1988). Mykroprotsessory vichyslytelnie ustroistva v radyotekhnyke [Microprocessors and computing devices in radio engineering] Vyshcha shkola. 367 p. [in Russian].
4. Kulyk A. Ia. (2001). Proektuvannia mikroprotsesornykh zasobiv avtomatyky [Design of microprocessor automation]. Navchalnyi posibnyk. VDTU. 235 p. Vinnytsia [in Ukrainian].
5. Cherenkova V. V. (1987). Promishlennie prybori y sredstva avtomatyzatsyy [Industrial devices and automation equipment]. Mashynostroenye. 320 p. [in Russian].
6. Samofalov K.H. (1989). Mykroprotsessori [Microprocessors]. Tekhnyka. 300 p. [in Russian].
7. Tereshchuk R. M. (1987). Poluprovodnykovie pryemno–usylytelnie ustroistva [Semiconductor Receiving and Amplifying Devices]. Naukova dumka. 258 p. [in Russian].
8. Koniukhov N. S., Mednykov F. M., Nechaevskyi M.L. Эl (1987). Elektromahnytnie datchyky mekhanycheskykh velychyn [Electromagnetic sensors for mechanical quantities]. Mashynostorenye. 1987. 275 p. [in Russian].
9. Evtykhyev N. N., Kupershmydt Y. A., Papulovskyi V. F., Skuhorov V. N. (1990). Izmerenye elektrycheskykh y neeletrycheskykh velychyn [Measurement of electrical and non-electrical quantities]. Enerhoatomyzdat. 234 p. [in Russian].
10. Osadchyi E. P. (1979). Proektyrovanye datchykov dlia yzmerenyia mekhanycheskykh velychyn [Design of sensors for measuring mechanical quantities.]. Mashynostroenye. 170 p. [in Russian].
11. Lymanov Y. A. (1976). Elektromahnytnie preobrazovately peremeshchenyi. [Electromagnetic displacement transducers]. Enerhyia. 250 p. [in Russian].
12. Zarypov M. F., Lymanov Y. A. (1974). Induktyvnie datchyky s uluchshennimy metrolohycheskymy kharakterystykamy [Inductive sensors with improved metrological characteristics]. Enerhyia. 125 p. [in Russian].
13. Kelym Yu. M. (1991). Elektromekhanycheskye y mahnytnie Elementy system avtomatyky [Electromechanical and magnetic elements of automation systems]. Visshaia shkola. 305 p. [in Russian].
14. Komarova M. A. (2006). Ispolzovanye LPT-porta PK dlia vvoda/vivoda ynformatsyy [Using LPT-port of PC for input / output of information]. NT Press. 160 p. [in Russian].
15. Lavrentev B. F. (2000). Analohovaia y tsyfrovaia elektronyka [Analog and digital electronics]. MarHTU. 155 p. Yoshkar-Ola. [in Russian].
16. Ivanov M. T. (2002). Teoretycheskye osnovi radyotekhnyky [Theoretical foundations of radio engineering]. Visshaia shkola. 306 p. [in Russian].
17. Novykov Yu. V. (2001). Osnovi tsyfrovoi skhemotekhnyky. Bazovie elementi y skhemi. Metodi proektyrovanyia [Fundamentals of digital circuitry. Basic elements and schemes]. 379 p. [in Russian].
18. Volovych H. Y. (2005). Skhemotekhnyka analohovikh y analoho-tsyfrovikh эlektronnikh ustroistv [Circuitry of analog and analog-digital electronic devices]. Yzdatelskyi dom «Dodeka-XXI st.». 528 p. [in Russian].
19. Uhriumov E. P. (2004). Tsyfrovaia skhemotekhnyka [Digital circuitry]. SPb.: BKhV-Peterburh. 528 p. [in Russian].
20. Ratkhor T. S. (2004). Tsyfrovie yzmerenyia. Metodi y skhemotekhnyka [Digital measurements. Methods and circuitry]. Tekhnosfera. 376 p. [in Russian].
21. Kotiuk A. F. (2006). Datchyky v sovremennikh yzmerenyiakh [Sensors in modern dimensions]. Radyo y sviaz. 96 p. [in Russian].
22. Belov A. V. (2005). Konstruyrovanye ustroistv na mykrokontrollerakh [Designing devices based on microcontrollers]. Nauka y Tekhnyka. 256 p. [in Russian].
23. Mykushyn A. V. (2006). Zanymatelno o mykrokontrollerakh [Interestingly about microcontrollers.]. BKhV-Peterburh. 432 p. [in Russian].
24. Babych N. P., Zhukov Y. A. (2007). Osnovy tsyfrovoi skhemotekhnyky [Fundamentals of digital circuitry.]. Yzd. Dodэka-XXI. 224 p. [in Russian].
25. Nykamyn V. A. (2003). Analoho-tsyfrovie y tsyfro-analohovie preobrazovately [Analog-to-digital and digital-to-analog converters]. Tekhnosfera.145 p. [in Russian].
26. Hёll P. (2001). Kak prevratyt personalnii kompiuter v yzmerytelnii kompleks [How to turn a personal computer into a measuring complex]. DMK Press. 144 p. [in Russian].
27. Husev V. H. (2005). Elektronyka y mykroprotsessornaia tekhnyka [Electronics and microprocessor technology]. Visshaia shkola. 237 p. [in Russian].
The journal "Vibrations in engineering and technology" presents materials on the following issues
• Theory of processes and machines
• Mechanical Engineering and materialprocessing
• Processing and food production
The journal "Vibrations in Engineering and Technologies" is included in the list of technical scientific publications of Ukraine
(Category "B", Order of the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine dated July 2, 2020 No. 886)
Old version of the site: http://vibrojournal.vsau.edu.ua/
The journal "Vibrations in Engineering and Technology" is indexed by the following databases and catalogs:
The certificateof massmedia State registration:kv no 16643-5115 from 30.04.2010 .
Founder of the journal: Vinnytsia National Agrarian University
Kind of publication: journal
Type of publication : Scientific
Publication status: Domestic
Year of founding:
Periodicity: 4 times a year
Extent: 18.75 nominal printed pages
ISSN: 2306-8744 (printed version), (online)
Language of edition : (mixed languages) Ukrainian, English
The scope of the distribution and the category of readers: national, foreign, teaching staff, scientists, businessmen.
Periodical is included in the list of scientific professional editions of Ukraine approved by the Order of Ministry of Education and Sciences of Ukraine from 21.12.2015 No. 1328.
The journal "Vibrations in engineering and technology" is included in the "Catalogue of periodicals of Ukraine".
Journal subscription can be executed in each post office department.
Subscription Index is 99720.
Old version of site: http://vibrojournal.vsau.edu.ua/
In June 1994 the 2nd International Scientific and Technical Conference "Application of vibrations for technological purposes" was organized on the basis of Vinnytsia State Agricultural Institute. Leading experts in this field, noting the significant contribution to the school of Vibration Engineering under the leadership of P. S. Bernyk, proposed to create a professional all-Ukrainian scientific and technical journal "Vibration in engineering and technology..The journal was foundedat Vinnytsia State Agricultural Institute and P.S. Bernyk was elected to be the chief editor .
For all these years (since 1994) theJournal "vibration in engineering and technology" published 94 issues wherestudy of vibration effects, the creation of progressive energy saving technologies and equipment for their implementation were highlighted.
Currently Kaletnik H.M PhD , professor, academician NAAS is the chief editor of the "Vibrations in engineering and Technology"
The journal "Vibration in Engineering and technology", which has no analogues on the territory of Ukraine, is well known abroad.