DEVELOPMENT OF A METHOD FOR DETERMINING THE MAXIMUM ACHIEVABLE GAIN (TRANSMISSION) KmS
Vydmysh Andriy – candidate of technical sciences (Ph.D in Engeneering), Associate Professor of the Department of Electric Power Engineering, Electrical Engineering and Electromechanics of Vinnitsa National Agrarian University (3 Soniachna St., Vinnitsa, 21008, Ukraine, email: email@example.com).
Voznyak Oleksandr – candidate of technical sciences (Ph.D in Engeneering), Associate Professor of the Department of Electric Power Engineering, Electrical Engineering and Electromechanics of Vinnitsa National Agrarian University (3 Soniachna St., Vinnitsa, 21008, Ukraine, email: firstname.lastname@example.org).
Zamrii Mykhailo – 5th year student of specialty 208 of Agroengineering, Faculty of Engineering and Technology of Vinnytsia National Agrarian University (str. Sonyachna, 3, Vinnytsia, 21008, Ukraine, email: email@example.com).
Increasing the level of semiconductor devices, improving their characteristics significantly affects the potential stability in a wide range of frequencies. Classical methods and standard measuring equipment are not designed to measure the parameters of potentially unstable transistors. Measuring systems are excited uncontrollably, which increases the measurement error. Therefore, today there is an urgent task of measuring the parameters of both transistors in particular and quadrupoles in general, in the frequency range of potential instability.
The clock frequency at which modern computer equipment works is close to the microwave range (ultrahigh frequencies), which makes the problem of measuring and calculating the various functional units of the computer quite relevant.
The development of new methods and means of measuring the parameters of potentially unstable quadrupoles in the microwave range is an important scientific field that can significantly improve the accuracy of their measurement on standard equipment.
The conducted researches and the developed technique allow to increase accuracy of measurement of parameters of four-poles and to provide stability of experimental installation at measurement of parameters of any four-pole. The proposed methods are more efficient and solve the problem of measuring the S-parameters of potentially unstable quadrupoles in the microwave range.
The parameters of the quadrupole have the dimensions of the elements of standard W-parameters, their measurements are performed in the microwave range with an error of less than 5%, and to a lesser extent depends on the coefficient of stability of the measuring path than when measuring S-parameters.
When measuring the parameters of the quadrupole, there is no need to use the modes of short circuit and XX or make measurements with a coordinated measuring path, which allows to increase the measurement accuracy and ensure stability when measuring potentially unstable quadrupoles with Ks> 0.
1. Bohachev, V. M., Nykyforov, V. V.(1978). Tranzystornye Usylytely Moshchnosty [Transistor power amplifiers]. M. Enerhyia. [in Russian]
2. Vozniak, O. M., Vydmysh, A. A., Shtuts, A. A. (2019). Doslidzhennia hrafoanalitychnoho metodu vyznachennia standartnykh w-parametriv chotyrypoliusnyka. [Investigation of the graphoanalytical method of determining the standard w-parameters of the four-pole]. Engineering, Energy, Transport AIC. Vinnitsa, 4(107), 67–78. [in Ukrainian]
3. Semenov, A., Osadchuk, O., Semenova, O., Vasilevskyi, O., Voznyak, O. (2019). Signal statistic and informational parameters of deterministic chaos transistor oscillators for infocommunication systems. International scientific-practical conference on problems of infocommunications science and technology, PIC S and T. Proceedings [in English]
4. Semenov, A. A., Voznyak, O. M., Vydmysh, A. A., Semenova, O. O. (2019). Differential method for measuring the maximum achievable transmission coefficient of active microwave quadripole. Journal of Physics: Conference Series. Vol. 1210,. Paper 012125. 1-9. [in English]
5. Kulykovskyi, A. A. (1962). Ustoichyvost aktyvnykh lynearyzovannykh tsepei s usylytelnymy pryboramy novykh typov. M. Hosenerhoyzdat. [in Russian]
6. Filinyuk M. A., Voznyak O. M. (1995). Metody vyznachennya parametriv potencijno nestijkyx chotyrypolyusnykiv. Visnyk VPI. 1. 48–52. [in Ukrainian]
7. Agaponov, M. G., Aronov, V. L., Bergel`son, I. G. (1968). Tranzistory. Parametry, metody izmerenij i ispytanij. M.: Sovetskoe radio. [in Russian]
8. Dill, H. (1961). Inductive Semiconductor elements and their application in band-pass amplifier. IRE Trans. v. MIL, 5(53), 235–250. [in English]
9. Semenov, A. O., Voznyak, O. M., Osadchuk, O. V., Klimek, J., Orazalieva, S. Development of a non-standard system ofmicrowave quadripoles parameters. Proceedings of SPIE - The International Society for Optical Engineering. [in English]
10. Voznyak, O., Shtuts, A. (2020). Calculation of non-standard w-parameters of four-pole on bipolar transistors. Engineering, Energy, Transport AIC. Vinnitsa, 2(109). 122–128 [in Ukrainian]
The journal "Vibrations in engineering and technology" presents materials on the following issues
• Theory of processes and machines
• Mechanical Engineering and materialprocessing
• Processing and food production
The certificateof massmediaState registration:kv no 16643-5115 from 30.04.2010 .
Founder of the journal: Vinnytsia National Agrarian University
Kaletnik Hryhorii Mykolaiovych
Ph.D., Prof., academician of NAAS, VNAU (Vinnytsia)
Chief Editor Deputy
DsCProf., NSC IMEG NAAS of Ukraine (Kyiv)
Ph.D., Assoc., VNAU (Vinnytsia)
Members of the editorial board
Bulgakov V.M.- Doctor of Technical Sciences, Professor, Acad.NAAS, National University of Life and Environmental Sciences of Ukraine
Veselovskaya N.R.- Doctor of Technical Sciences, Professor, Vinnytsia National Agrarian University
Derevenko A.I.- Ph.D., Associate Professor, Vinnytsia National Agrarian University
Zinkovsky A.P.- Doctor of Technical Sciences, Professor, the Institute of Strength Problems named after H.S.Pysarenko, NAS of Ukraine
Iskovych-Lototskyi R.D.- Doctor of Technical Sciences, Professor, Vinnytsia National Technical University
Kupchuk I.M.- Ph.D, Senior Lecturer, Vinnytsia National Agrarian University
Nadutyi V.P. - Doctor of Technical Sciences, Professor, Geotechnical Mechanics Institute named after PolyakovM.S. NAS of Ukraine
Matveyeyv V.V. - Ph.D., Professor, Academician of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine, the Institute of Strength Problems named after H.S.PysarenkoNAS of Ukraine
Olshanskyi V.P. - Ph.D, Professor, Kharkiv National Technical University of Agriculture named after Petro Vasylenko
PoleyvodaYu.A. - Ph.D., Associate Professor, Vinnytsia National Agrarian University
Spirin A.V.- Ph.D., Associate Professor, Vinnytsia National Agrarian University
Tverdohlib I.V. - Ph.D., Associate Professor, Vinnytsia National Agrarian University
Tokarchuk O.A.- Ph.D., Associate Professor, Vinnytsia National Agrarian University
Tsurkan O.V.- Ph.D. Associate Professor., Vinnytsia National Agrarian University
Jordan Todorov Maksimov - Doctor of Technical Sciences, Prof., Gabrovo Technical University (Bulgaria)
Kind of publication: journal
Type of publication : Scientific
Publication status: Domestic
Year of founding:
Periodicity: 4 times a year
Extent: 18.75 nominal printed pages
ISSN: 2306-8744 (printed version), (online)
Language of edition : (mixed languages) Ukrainian, Russian, English
The scope of the distribution and the category of readers: national, foreign, teaching staff, scientists, businessmen.
Periodical is included in the list of scientific professional editions of Ukraine approved by the Order of Ministry of Education and Sciences of Ukraine from 21.12.2015 No. 1328.
The journal "Vibrations in engineering and technology" is included in the "Catalogue of periodicals of Ukraine".
Journal subscription can be executed in each post office department.
Subscription Index is 99720.
Old version of site: http://vibrojournal.vsau.edu.ua/
In June 1994 the 2nd International Scientific and Technical Conference "Application of vibrations for technological purposes" was organized on the basis of Vinnytsia State Agricultural Institute. Leading experts in this field, noting the significant contribution to the school of Vibration Engineering under the leadership of P. S. Bernyk, proposed to create a professional all-Ukrainian scientific and technical journal "Vibration in engineering and technology..The journal was foundedat Vinnytsia State Agricultural Institute and P.S. Bernyk was elected to be the chief editor .
For all these years (since 1994) theJournal "vibration in engineering and technology" published 94 issues wherestudy of vibration effects, the creation of progressive energy saving technologies and equipment for their implementation were highlighted.
Currently Kaletnik H.M PhD , professor, academician NAAS is the chief editor of the "Vibrations in engineering and Technology"
The journal "Vibration in Engineering and technology", which has no analogues on the territory of Ukraine, is well known abroad.