DEVELOPMENT AND RESEARCH OF SOIL MACHINE FOR STRIP-TILL TECHNOLOGY WITH ACTIVE MILLING WORKING BODIES
Sereda Leonid – PhD, Professor, Department of Agricultural Engineering and Technical Service Vinnytsia National Agrarian University (Sunny str., 3, Vinnytsia, Ukraine, 21008, e-mail: email@example.com).
Trukhanska Elena – PhD, Associate Professor, Department of Agricultural Engineering and Technical Service Vinnytsia National Agrarian University (Sunny str., 3, Vinnytsia, Ukraine, 21008, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org).
Shvets Ludmila – PhD, Associate Professor, Department of Agricultural Engineering and Technical Service Vinnytsia National Agrarian University (Sunny str., 3, Vinnytsia, Ukraine, 21008, e-mail: email@example.com).
One of the achievements in the field of growing crop products is the development and implementation of the latest low-cost No-till and Strip-till technologies. On the positive side of these technologies, overnight economic efficiency there are other advantages over industrial technology: the conservation and improvement of soil and environmental indicators, such as the prevention of erosion. Against the introduction of these technologies, there are factors of staff unpreparedness, as well as the availability of expensive special equipment.
Most scientists in the field of agronomy, especially abroad, when new No-till and Strip-till technologies appeared, called them revolutionary in crop production, since along with economic indicators, these technologies preserve the fertile potential of the soil. This is achieved due to less soil damage due to the minimum number of technological operations, as well as the mandatory coverage of the field with plant residues after harvesting. Strip-till technology is most suitable for our area.
The essence of this technology lies in the fact that soil cultivation is carried out selectively, with a strip width of 25-30 cm, and between them there remains untreated strips of 30 cm also, covered with the remains of the crop that was previously harvested. Given the relevance of the topic, this article provides specific material for the study of a tillage machine with active working bodies in the form of mills. The development is based on the well-known agricultural machine, milling cultivator KF-3.6.
The essence of the modernization lies in the fact that the milling heads are placed for processing strips, in front of which there are plane-cutting legs, and behind them are special disks for forming the strip. The main disadvantage of the existing machine is the presence of a bulky drive, which consists of three gearboxes, cardan gears.
In this paper, we consider the option of replacing the drive with a more modern and reliable hydraulic drive.
1. Vasilenko, P.M., & Babin P.G. (1990). Mechanical and technological bases of choice of design and kinematic parameters of rotary working bodies of surface tillage. Scientific works of UNIMESH.: - vol.2. - Kiev, 1990.- P. 26-48 [in Ukrainian].
2. Yatsuk O.P., & Yefimov D.M. (1985). Milling soil-cultivating machines. Silgospomash. - M. - 1985. - 412s [in Russian].
3. Chto takoe strip-till? Pliusy y mynusy shchadiashchei obrabotky pochvy. Sait zhurnalu «Aggeek.net» https://aggeek.net/ru-blog/chto-takoe-strip-till-plyusy-i-minusy-schadyaschej-obrabotki-pochvy [in Russian].
4. Mursch B. (1967) Untersuchungen an einer Bodefaraze. «Landtechnische Forchung», bd. 7, 1967, H. 4. S. 93-98 [in German].
5. Sohne W. und Thiel R. (1997) Technische Probleme bei Bondenfrasen. «Grundlagen der Landtechnik», 1997, H. 9, P.12-16 [in German].
6. Chatkin NM (2008) Kinematics and dynamics of rotary tillage working bodies. Kiev: Harvest, 2008. – 316p [in Russian].
7. Grinchuk IM, Matyashin Yu.I. (1985) Calculation of the thickness of soil milling chips // Mechanization and electrification of agricultural machinery 1985, No. 4, p. 35-37. [in Russian].
8. Sereda L.P., Nemirovsky I.A. (1979) Hydraulic actuators of agricultural machines.Ed. IA Nemirovsky. Kiev: Technology, 1979.-138p. [in Ukrainian].
The journal "Vibrations in engineering and technology" presents materials on the following issues
• Theory of processes and machines
• Mechanical Engineering and materialprocessing
• Processing and food production
The certificateof massmediaState registration:kv no 16643-5115 from 30.04.2010 .
Founder of the journal: Vinnytsia National Agrarian University
Kind of publication: journal
Type of publication : Scientific
Publication status: Domestic
Year of founding:
Periodicity: 4 times a year
Extent: 18.75 nominal printed pages
ISSN: 2306-8744 (printed version), (online)
Language of edition : (mixed languages) Ukrainian, Russian, English
The scope of the distribution and the category of readers: national, foreign, teaching staff, scientists, businessmen.
Periodical is included in the list of scientific professional editions of Ukraine approved by the Order of Ministry of Education and Sciences of Ukraine from 21.12.2015 No. 1328.
The journal "Vibrations in engineering and technology" is included in the "Catalogue of periodicals of Ukraine".
Journal subscription can be executed in each post office department.
Subscription Index is 99720.
Old version of site: http://vibrojournal.vsau.edu.ua/
In June 1994 the 2nd International Scientific and Technical Conference "Application of vibrations for technological purposes" was organized on the basis of Vinnytsia State Agricultural Institute. Leading experts in this field, noting the significant contribution to the school of Vibration Engineering under the leadership of P. S. Bernyk, proposed to create a professional all-Ukrainian scientific and technical journal "Vibration in engineering and technology..The journal was foundedat Vinnytsia State Agricultural Institute and P.S. Bernyk was elected to be the chief editor .
For all these years (since 1994) theJournal "vibration in engineering and technology" published 94 issues wherestudy of vibration effects, the creation of progressive energy saving technologies and equipment for their implementation were highlighted.
Currently Kaletnik H.M PhD , professor, academician NAAS is the chief editor of the "Vibrations in engineering and Technology"
The journal "Vibration in Engineering and technology", which has no analogues on the territory of Ukraine, is well known abroad.