DETERMINATION OF THE MODE OF FUNCTIONING OF THE CENTRIFUGAL-GRAVITATIONAL SEPARATOR OF THE GRINDING DEVICE
Spirin Anatolii – candidate of technical sciences, associate professor of the department of general technical disciplines and occupational safety, Vinnytsia National Agrarian University: Vinniytsia, st. Sonyachna 3, VNAU, 21008
Tverdokhlib Igor – candidate of technical sciences, associate professor of the department of general technical disciplines and occupational safety, Vinnytsia National Agrarian University: Vinniytsia, st. Sonyachna 3, VNAU, 21008, e-mail: email@example.com.
Zamriі Mykhailo – 2nd year master's student majoring in 208 Agroengineering, Faculty of Engineering and Technology, Vinnytsia National Agrarian University (3 Sonyachna Street, Vinnytsia, 21008, Ukraine, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org).
The peculiarity of harvesting legumes is the need to process their heap on grater devices with subsequent separation. To improve the technical and economic performance of seed heap processing equipment, it is advisable to combine wiping and separation operations by combining a grater working body and a separating rotating sieve of cylindrical or conical shape. The analysis of influence of geometry of rotary sieve drums allows to define the rational form and parameters of work of the separating device which will provide the necessary quality of seed material.
Analysis of the literature on the processes of sieve separation of grain and seed mixtures showed the advantages of centrifugal separators with a rotating sieve surface. Improving the efficiency of separation of mixtures by rotary sieves is achieved by the simultaneous use of centrifugal, Coriolis and gravitational forces.
The aim of the study is to increase the efficiency of separation of seed heaps of legumes after treatment with a grater device by determining the trajectory of the seeds along the rotational surfaces. Earlier, the authors developed a grater-separating unit in which a cylindrical perforated drum is used to remove unworn seeds. This design does not use the surface of the sieve effectively enough. To increase the uniformity of the load on the steaming surface of the rotary drum, it is advisable to reduce its area in the direction of seed movement. To do this, use a conical separating surface to reduce the radius of the cone in the direction of movement of the material.
When considering the movement of a particle, it is represented as a material point with mass m moving along a conical surface that rotates around a vertical axis. As a result of theoretical researches the dependence which defines time of stay of a particle on a sieve depending on a coordinate (length of a generating cone) is received. A graphical interpretation of this dependence for certain values of design parameters is also presented.
As a result of research, it was found that increasing the residence time of the material on the sieve due to the use of a conical surface increases the yield of pure seeds, and also contributes to the uniform loading of the sieve surface, which improves the quality of the source material.
1.Zayika P.M (2006). Theory of agricultural machinery. [Seed cleaning and sorting.]. (T. 3). Kharkiv. Oko. [In Ukraine].
2. Zaika P.M., Maznev G.Ye.(1978) Separatsiya semyan po kompleksu fiziko-mekhanicheskikh svoystv.- M.: Kolos, 287 s.
3. Goncharov Ye.S.(1986). Mekhaniko-tekhnologicheskoye obosnovaniye i razrabotka universal'nykh vibrotsentrobezhnykh zernovykh separatorov.- M. 34 s. [In Russian].
4. Yampilov S.S., Tsybenov ZH.B. (2006), Tekhnologii i tekhnicheskiye sredstva dlya ochistki zerna s ispol'zovaniyem sil gravitatsii. – Ulan-Ude: 176 s. [In Russian].
5. Tishchenko L.M. (2004). Intensifikatsiya separirovaniya zerna .- Khar'kov. Osnova .,224 s. [In Russian].
6. Zaika P.M. (1998). Vibratsionnoye peremeshcheniye tverdykh i sypuchikh tel v sel'skokhozyaystvennykh mashinakh. K.,625 s. [In Russian].
7. Kotov B.Í., Stepanenko S.P., Pastushenko M.G. (2004). Doslídzhennya shlyakhív pídvishchennya yefektivností víbroreshítnikh separatorív zerna í nasínnya. [ e e .].,№3,S.61-63. [In Russian].
8. Patent na korisnu model Ukraí ni №60386. Separator zerna. Byul. №12. 2011. [In Russian].
9. Patent Ukraí ni №55866. Separator zerna. Byul. №24. 2010. [In Russian].
10. Patent Ukraí ni №101449. olotil no-separuyuchiy pristríy. Byul. №6. 2013. [In Russian].
11. Bronshteyn I.N., Semendyayev K.A. (1986). Spravochnik po matematike dlya inzhenerov i uchashchikhsya VTUZov.- M.: Nauka., 544 s. [In Russian].
12. Golovin A.YU. (2018). Obosnovaniye konstruktivno-rezhimnykh parametrov ploskogo podsevnogo resheta, sovershayushchego krugovyye dvizheniya. Barnaul.– 21 s. [In Russian].
13. Zhigitov A.O.,Yampilov S.S., G.ZH., Dondokova G.ZH., Zhigzhitov A.O., Abiduyev A.A. (2014). Metodika rascheta tekhnologiy separirovaniya zernovykh materialov po kompleksu priznakov. [Vestnik Vostochno-Sibirskogo gosudarstvennogo universiteta tekhnologiy i upravleniya].,1(46).- S.55-63. [In Russian].
14. Belyayev V.I, Strikunov N.I., Tarasov B.T., Lekanov S.V. (2006). Rezul'taty issledovaniya vliyaniya osnovnykh parametrov podsevnogo resheta na effektivnost' raboty tsentrobezhno-reshetnogo sveparatora. [Vestnik Altayskogo gosudarstvennogo agrarnogo universiteta]. №2(22)., S.49-54. [In Russian].
15. Galkin V.D., Khandrikov V.A., Khavyyev A.A., (2017). Separatsiya semyan v vibropnevmoozhizhennom sloye: tekhnologiya, tekhnika, ispol'zovaniye: monografiya. Perm' : IPTS «Prokrost"». 170 s. [In Russian].
16. Piven' M.V. (2015). Planirovaniye eksperimenta v issledovanii protsessa separirovaniya zernovykh smesey tsilindricheskimi vibrotsentrobezhnymi reshetami. [ i K ' ' e c u e i e u ' ' p d m.. Pe Vasilenko.] Tekhn. nauki. Vip.156 « ekhanízatsíya s/g virobnitstva».,S.5-11. [In Russian].
The journal "Vibrations in engineering and technology" presents materials on the following issues
• Theory of processes and machines
• Mechanical Engineering and materialprocessing
• Processing and food production
The certificateof massmediaState registration:kv no 16643-5115 from 30.04.2010 .
Founder of the journal: Vinnytsia National Agrarian University
Kind of publication: journal
Type of publication : Scientific
Publication status: Domestic
Year of founding:
Periodicity: 4 times a year
Extent: 18.75 nominal printed pages
ISSN: 2306-8744 (printed version), (online)
Language of edition : (mixed languages) Ukrainian, English
The scope of the distribution and the category of readers: national, foreign, teaching staff, scientists, businessmen.
Periodical is included in the list of scientific professional editions of Ukraine approved by the Order of Ministry of Education and Sciences of Ukraine from 21.12.2015 No. 1328.
The journal "Vibrations in engineering and technology" is included in the "Catalogue of periodicals of Ukraine".
Journal subscription can be executed in each post office department.
Subscription Index is 99720.
Old version of site: http://vibrojournal.vsau.edu.ua/
In June 1994 the 2nd International Scientific and Technical Conference "Application of vibrations for technological purposes" was organized on the basis of Vinnytsia State Agricultural Institute. Leading experts in this field, noting the significant contribution to the school of Vibration Engineering under the leadership of P. S. Bernyk, proposed to create a professional all-Ukrainian scientific and technical journal "Vibration in engineering and technology..The journal was foundedat Vinnytsia State Agricultural Institute and P.S. Bernyk was elected to be the chief editor .
For all these years (since 1994) theJournal "vibration in engineering and technology" published 94 issues wherestudy of vibration effects, the creation of progressive energy saving technologies and equipment for their implementation were highlighted.
Currently Kaletnik H.M PhD , professor, academician NAAS is the chief editor of the "Vibrations in engineering and Technology"
The journal "Vibration in Engineering and technology", which has no analogues on the territory of Ukraine, is well known abroad.