DETERMINATION OF DEPENDENCE OF OPERATING INDICATORS OF TWO-SHAFT CENTRIFUGAL MODULE ON VARIABLE PARAMETERS
Naduty Vladimir Petrovich Doctor of Technical Sciences, Professor, Head of the Department of Mechanics of Machines and Processes of Mineral Processing, Institute of Geotechnical Mechanics named M.S. Polyakov of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine (49005, Dnipro city, st. Simferopol, 2a, email@example.com)
Loginova Anastasia Alexandrovna Сandidate of technical sciences, Researcher, Department of Machine Mechanics and Mineral Processing, Institute of Geotechnical Mechanics named M.S. Polyakov of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine (49005, Dnipro city, st. Simferopol, 2a, firstname.lastname@example.org)
Sukharev Vitaliy Vitalievich Сandidate of technical sciences, Senior Researcher, Department of Machine Mechanics and Mineral Processing, Institute of Geotechnical Mechanics named M.S. Polyakov of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine (49005, Dnipro city, st. Simferopol, 2a, email@example.com)
The article presents the results of studies of a new design of a two-shaft centrifugal vibration module, which was created on the basis of the modernization of a two-shaft disintegrator. A distinctive feature of this design is the presence of an additional device that provides the operation of vibrational classification by size of the crushed rock mass directly in the grinding chamber. This eliminates its regrinding and increases the performance of the module.
Since structural changes were introduced into the previously existing disintegrator design and new technological operations were added, a set of studies was carried out to determine the performance and expended drive power of the module, depending on the most influential operating parameters and rock mass characteristics. The main variable parameters were adopted: the number of revolutions of the beater shaft in the grinding chamber, the frequency and amplitude of oscillations of the grinding chamber, the size and strength of the crushed rock mass, and the effect of the screening process of the finished size class in the grinding chamber on the productivity and power consumption of the drive was established.
It has been established that the efficiency of rock mass screening in a centrifugal vibration module is within 60 ÷ 70% depending on the separation size class and the density of the processed rock mass, as well as on the content of the finished size class in its loading. In this case, the performance of the module increases by 20%, and with the use of vibration excitation of the grinding chamber - by 25 ÷ 30%.
The obtained experimental dependences of these values on variable parameters are presented in the form of graphs with their further identification by regression models, which will allow us to determine its main structural and power parameters when designing the parametric series of the module (based on the initial requirements).
The results of studies of the experimental model of the module showed the effectiveness of the modernization and allow us to recommend it for wide industrial use.
1. Nadutyy V.P., Loginova A.A., Sukharev V.V. Effektivnoct icpolzovaniya udarno-tsentrobezhnogo dezintegratora, realizuyuschego sdvigovyye deformatsyi pri razrushenii gornoy massy. Heotekhnichna mekhanika : Mizhvid. zb. nauk. prats / IGTM NAN Ukrainy. – Vyp. 131. – Dnipro, 2016. – S. 26-32.
2. Nadutyi, V., Haddad., J., Loginova, A., Sukhariev, V. The results of experimental studies of influence of variable parameters on the performance indicators of shock-centrifugal disintegrator. Naukovyy visnyk NHU. – Dnipro. – Vyp.1. – 2019. – С. 43–48. DOI: 10.29202/nvngu/2019-1/3
3. Nadutyy V.P., Loginova A.A., Sukharev V.V. Mathematical modeling of the main technological parameters of the two-rotor shock-centrifugal disintegrator on the basis of correlation analysis. E3S Web of Conferences 109, 00060(2019). Essays of Mining Science and Practice. DOI: 10.1051/e3sconf/201910900060.
4. Nadutyy V.P., Loginova A.A., Sukharev V.V Rezultaty yssledovanyy zavysymosty proyzvodytelnosty vybratsyonnoho dvukhvalnoho tsentrobezhnoho. Vibratsiyi v tekhnitsi ta tekhnolohiyakh: Vseukr. nauk.-tekhn. zhurnal. – Vinitsya, 2019. Vyp. №3(94), S. 5-10.
5. Sokur N.I., Sokur I.N., Sokur L.M. Tsentrobezhnyye drobilki : Monografiya /. – Kremenchug : KDPU, 2009. – 202 s.
6. Sokur N.I., Poturayev V.N., Babets Ye.K. Drobleniye I izmelcheniye rud – Krivoy Rog : VEZNA, 2000, – 290 s.
7. Nadutyy V.P., Loginova A.A., Sukharev V.V. Sposib dezintehratsiyi materialu. Patent Ukrainy na korysnu model № 137333, B02S 13/00, zayavl. 26.04.2019, opubl. 10.10.2019, Bul. № 19.
8. Bulat A.F., Nadutyy V.P., Loginova A.A., Sukharev V.V. Udarno-vidtsentrovyy dezintehrator. Patent Ukrainy na korycnu model № 132113, B 02 C 13/14, 19/00 zayavl. 12.09.2018, opubl. 11.02.2019, Bul. № 3.
The journal "Vibrations in engineering and technology" presents materials on the following issues
• Theory of processes and machines
• Mechanical Engineering and materialprocessing
• Processing and food production
The certificateof massmediaState registration:kv no 16643-5115 from 30.04.2010 .
Founder of the journal: Vinnytsia National Agrarian University
Kind of publication: journal
Type of publication : Scientific
Publication status: Domestic
Year of founding:
Periodicity: 4 times a year
Extent: 18.75 nominal printed pages
ISSN: 2306-8744 (printed version), (online)
Language of edition : (mixed languages) Ukrainian, English
The scope of the distribution and the category of readers: national, foreign, teaching staff, scientists, businessmen.
Periodical is included in the list of scientific professional editions of Ukraine approved by the Order of Ministry of Education and Sciences of Ukraine from 21.12.2015 No. 1328.
The journal "Vibrations in engineering and technology" is included in the "Catalogue of periodicals of Ukraine".
Journal subscription can be executed in each post office department.
Subscription Index is 99720.
Old version of site: http://vibrojournal.vsau.edu.ua/
In June 1994 the 2nd International Scientific and Technical Conference "Application of vibrations for technological purposes" was organized on the basis of Vinnytsia State Agricultural Institute. Leading experts in this field, noting the significant contribution to the school of Vibration Engineering under the leadership of P. S. Bernyk, proposed to create a professional all-Ukrainian scientific and technical journal "Vibration in engineering and technology..The journal was foundedat Vinnytsia State Agricultural Institute and P.S. Bernyk was elected to be the chief editor .
For all these years (since 1994) theJournal "vibration in engineering and technology" published 94 issues wherestudy of vibration effects, the creation of progressive energy saving technologies and equipment for their implementation were highlighted.
Currently Kaletnik H.M PhD , professor, academician NAAS is the chief editor of the "Vibrations in engineering and Technology"
The journal "Vibration in Engineering and technology", which has no analogues on the territory of Ukraine, is well known abroad.