DEPENDENCE BETWEEN OPERATING REQUIREMENTS AND PARAMETERS OF RATIONAL CHOICE OF THE VIBRATION CONVEYOR DESIGN
Tokarchuk Oleksіі – Candіdate of Technіcal Scіences, Assocіate Professor of the Department of technologіcal processes and equіpment for processіng and food productіons of Vіnnytsіa Natіonal Agrarіan Unіversіty (St. Sonіachna, 3, Vіnnytsіa, Ukraіne, 21008, e-maіl: email@example.comіn.ua.
Yaropud Vіtalіy – Candіdate of Technіcal Scіences, Assocіate Professor of the Department of machіnery and equіpment for agrіcultural productіon of Vіnnytsіa Natіonal Agrarіan Unіversіty (St. Sonіachna, 3, Vіnnytsіa, Ukraіne, 21008, e-maіl: yaropud77@gmaіl.com).
An analysis is made of the dependence between the individual experimental requirements and the parameters of the vibratory conveyor.
The main problem in the creation and justification of the parameters of new designs of continuous vibratory conveyors that provide the expansion of technological capabilities is the reduction of energy resources with improved conditions for their operation, as well as the development of methods for designing their working elements is of great technical importance.
The process of moving cargo by a vibrating conveyor is accompanied by complex phenomena in the material layer. Theoretical studies relating to the laws of motion of a single material point can be applied in calculating the entire flow only when taking into account the specific features of the cargo, its physical and mechanical properties and the influence of air resistance. During abrupt movement, especially in closed gutters and pipes, under the load and above it, rarefaction and high pressure zones are formed, this phenomenon is observed to a greater extent during the transportation of dusty loads.
The basic arrangement of the vibratory conveyor depends mainly on the type of drive: eccentric, aspiration, electromagnetic. The influence of the operating mode of the conveyor, as well as the amplitude and frequency of oscillation on the speed of transportation of grain; dependence of plant performance from these parameters, is established.
Experimental graphs of the dependence of the speed of transporting grain on the width of the trough and amplitude, are presented and also graphs are built showing the performance of the vibratory conveyor on the complex function of a number of parameters: amplitude, vibration frequency, etc.
1. Poturaev, V. N., Franchuk, V. P., Chervonenko, A. H. (1964). Vybratsyonnye transportyruiushchye mashyny: osnovy teoryy y rascheta Moskva: Mashynostroenye. [іn Russіan].
2. Kopylov, N. H. (1963). Teoryia kachaiushchykhsia konveierov. Moskva: Lenynhrad: "Mashhyz". [іn Russіan].
3. Bernyk, P. S. Yaroshenko, L. V. (1998). Vybratsyonnye tekhnolohycheskye mashyny s prostranstvennymy kolebanyiamy rabochykh orhanov. Vіnnytsіa. [in Ukrainian].
4. Lazdan, E. E., Yzrailevych, M. L., Tiurenkov, P. P. (1971). Unyfytsyrovanyi riad vybratsyonnykh, zhulobchatykh horyzontalnykh konveierov typa KVZH [Unified range of vibrating, hulk horizontal conveyors type KVZHG]. Trudy VNYYPTMash. 1. [іn Russіan].
5. Diachkov, V. K. (1963). Yssledovanyia y osnovy rascheta y proektyrovanyia vybratsyonnykh konveierov. [Research and fundamentals of calculation and design of vibration conveyors]. Trudy VNYYPTMash. 3. [іn Russіan].
6. Tsurkan, O. V. (2004). Rozrobka ta doslidzhennia enerhooshchadnoho vibratsiinoho zmishuvacha dlia vnesennia premiksiv v kombikormy [Development and research of energy-efficient vibration mixer for premixing]. (Candidate’s thesis). Vіnnytsіa. [in Ukrainian].
7. Zozuliak, I. A. Tokarchuk, O. A. Zozuliak, O. V. (2019). Obgruntuvannia konstruktsiino-tekhnolohichnykh parametriv infrachervonoi vibratsiinoi susharky. Abstracts of Papers '18: Tekhnichnyi prohres u tvarynnytstvi ta kormovyrobnytstvi. (pp. 44–46). Glevaha-Kyiv. [in Ukrainian].
8. Pankiv, V. R. Tokarchuk, O. A. (2017). Investigation of constructive geometrical and filling coefficients of combined grinding screw conveyor. INMATEH - Agricultural Engineering. 51, 1, 59–68. [in English].
9. Thelen, G. (1968). Auswahl der Schwingforderer aus der Sicht des erregerund des Schwingsjstems. TAKRAF Jnform. 3. [in German].
The journal "Vibrations in engineering and technology" presents materials on the following issues
• Theory of processes and machines
• Mechanical Engineering and materialprocessing
• Processing and food production
The certificateof massmediaState registration:kv no 16643-5115 from 30.04.2010 .
Founder of the journal: Vinnytsia National Agrarian University
Kind of publication: journal
Type of publication : Scientific
Publication status: Domestic
Year of founding:
Periodicity: 4 times a year
Extent: 18.75 nominal printed pages
ISSN: 2306-8744 (printed version), (online)
Language of edition : (mixed languages) Ukrainian, English
The scope of the distribution and the category of readers: national, foreign, teaching staff, scientists, businessmen.
Periodical is included in the list of scientific professional editions of Ukraine approved by the Order of Ministry of Education and Sciences of Ukraine from 21.12.2015 No. 1328.
The journal "Vibrations in engineering and technology" is included in the "Catalogue of periodicals of Ukraine".
Journal subscription can be executed in each post office department.
Subscription Index is 99720.
Old version of site: http://vibrojournal.vsau.edu.ua/
In June 1994 the 2nd International Scientific and Technical Conference "Application of vibrations for technological purposes" was organized on the basis of Vinnytsia State Agricultural Institute. Leading experts in this field, noting the significant contribution to the school of Vibration Engineering under the leadership of P. S. Bernyk, proposed to create a professional all-Ukrainian scientific and technical journal "Vibration in engineering and technology..The journal was foundedat Vinnytsia State Agricultural Institute and P.S. Bernyk was elected to be the chief editor .
For all these years (since 1994) theJournal "vibration in engineering and technology" published 94 issues wherestudy of vibration effects, the creation of progressive energy saving technologies and equipment for their implementation were highlighted.
Currently Kaletnik H.M PhD , professor, academician NAAS is the chief editor of the "Vibrations in engineering and Technology"
The journal "Vibration in Engineering and technology", which has no analogues on the territory of Ukraine, is well known abroad.