CREATING SURFACE LAYERS OF PARTS WITH INCREASED TRIBOLOGICAL CHARACTERISTICS USING COLD GAS-DYNAMIC SPRAYING
Matviychuk Viktor - Doctor of Technical Sciences, Professor, of the Department of Electric Power, Electrical Engineering and Electromechanics of Vinnitsa National Agrarian University (3 Soniachna St., Vinnitsa, Ukraine, 21008, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org).
Gaidamak Oleg – Candidate of Technical Sciences, Associate Professor of the Department of Electric Power, Electrical Engineering and Electromechanics of Vinnytsia National Agrarian University (3 Soniachna str., Vinnytsia, 21008, Ukraine, e-mail: email@example.com).
Karpiichuk Mykhailo – Postgraduate Student of the Department of Electric Power, Electrical Engineering and Electromechanics of Vinnytsia National Agrarian University (3 Soniachna str., Vinnytsia, 21008, Ukraine, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org).
One of the transitions to the path of intensification of the production processes is the perceptibly low stability of the details of the nodes in the possession of these production processes. The stamina of the details is small, vindictive, nasampered, rubbing in pairs, especially quiet, which works out of significant tensions in aggressive middles. The wear of the upper balls of parts can ruin the possession, which leads to the waste of energy and material resources. One of the ways to solve the problem is the creation of functional coatings on the surfaces that are resistant to aggressive environments. The results of the analysis of antifriction properties of materials containing copper, tin, lead, aluminum, and polymers are presented. The advantages and disadvantages of antifriction properties of the materials in question are shown and the possibility of their application on the surface of parts using cold gas dynamic spraying. The use of liquid and solid antifriction materials as lubricants is analyzed. Attention is paid to materials with a crystalline structure similar to the structure of graphite, known as 2D structures (two-dimensional materials)." The most studied 2D materials are MoS2 and carbon-based compounds, including graphene and graphite. The diagram of the interaction of sliding surfaces, including molecular deformation, wear, bonding, the thermal effect, and environmental influence is shown. It is noted that the application of antifriction materials to the surface of parts can be carried out using cold gas-dynamic spraying. Found that compared to the material of the substrate AA7075, the coefficient of friction of sliding of the spray coating with the crystal of copper-graphite powder was reduced by 47% - 62%. Rubber composite coatings are made of a mechanical mixture of aluminum powder A30-01 and copper C01-00. The dependence of the coefficients of spraying aluminum and copper on the content of aluminum in the composite mixture that is sprayed is obtained. until it reaches 61%. At higher concentrations of aluminum (more than 66%) the coefficients of spraying aluminum, copper, and their mixtures coincide.
1. Holmberg, K.; Erdemir, A. Influence of tribology on global energy consumption, costs, and emissions. Friction 2017, 5, 263–284.
2. Tichy, J.A.; Meyer, D.M. Review of solid mechanics in tribology. Int. J. Solids Struct. 2000, 37, 391–400.
3. Bermúdez, M.D.; Jiménez, A.E.; Sanes, J.; Carrión, F.J. Ionic liquids as advanced lubricant fluids. Molecules 2009 , 14, 2888–2908.
4. Spalvins, T. A review of recent advances in solid film lubrication. J. Vac. Sci. Technol. 1987, 5, 212–219.
5. Shah, F.U.; Glavatskih, S.; Antzutkin, O.N. Boron in tribology: From borates to ionic liquids. Tribol. Lett. 2013, 51, 281–301.
6. Scharf, T.W.; Prasad, S.V. Solid lubricants: A review. J. Mat. Sci. 2013, 48, 511–531.
7. Mannix, A.J.; Kiraly, B.; Hersam, M.C.; Guisinger, N.P. Synthesis and chemistry of elemental 2D materials. Nat. Rev. Chem. 2017, 1.2, 1–14.
8. Winer, W.O. Molybdenum disulfide as a lubricant: A review of the fundamental knowledge. Wear 1967, 10, 422–452.
9. Prystriy dlya hazodynamichnoho nanesennya pokryttiv z radialʹnoyu podacheyu poroshkovoho materialu: pat. 110552 Ukrayina: MPK S23S 24/00. № a 201405543 ; zayavl. 23.05.14 ; opubl. 12.01.16, Byul. №1. [in Ukrainian].
10. Haydamak O. L., Savulyak V. I. Eksperymentalʹne doslidzhennya protsesu kholodnoho hazodynamichnoho nanesennya pokryttya ta metodyka rozrakhunku yoho rezhymiv. Visnyk Vinnytsʹkoho politekhnichnoho instytutu. 2018. № 4(14). S. 88-94. [in Ukrainian]
11. Haydamak O. L. Kholodne hazodynamichne nanesennya pokryttya, obladnannya ta tekhnolohiya. Materialy XLVIII naukovo-tekhnichnoyi konferentsiyi pidrozdiliv VNTU, Vinnytsya, 13-15 bereznya 2019 r. [in Ukrainian].
12. Haydamak O.L., Savulyak V.I., Doslidzhennya funktsionalʹnykh pokryttiv, otrymanykh hazodynamichnym napylennyam, ta perspektyvy yikh zastosuvannya u komp'yuterniy tekhnitsi.- Naukovi pratsi VNTU.–2017.–№ 2, 2017. [in Ukrainian].
13. Haydamak O. L., Matviychuk V. A. Stvorennya kompozytsiynykh elektro-providnykh pokryttiv hazodynamichnym napylennyam. Vibratsiyi v tekhnitsi ta tekhnolohiyakh. 2021. № 1 (100). S. 126-136. [in Ukrainian].
14. Matviychuk V. A., Haydamak O. L., Kolisnyk M. A. Pidvyshchennya sluzhbovykh kharakterystyk poverkhnevoho sharu detaley shlyakhom zastosuvannya poverkh-nevoho plastychnoho deformuvannya i hazodynamichnoho napylennya. Vibratsiyi v tekhnitsi ta tekhnolohiyakh. 2020. № 2 (97). S. 90-100. [in Ukrainian].
15. Rubanenko O. YE., Lesʹko V. O., Polishchuk A. V., i Melʹnychuk D. O., Oso-blyvosti ekspluatatsiyi vysokovolʹtnykh elektrychnykh vymykachiv. Visnyk Vinnytsʹkoho politekhnichnoho instytutu, 2021. № 6, S. 82-87. [in Ukrainian].
The journal "Vibrations in engineering and technology" presents materials on the following issues
• Theory of processes and machines
• Mechanical Engineering and materialprocessing
• Processing and food production
The journal "Vibrations in Engineering and Technologies" is included in the list of technical scientific publications of Ukraine
(Category "B", Order of the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine dated July 2, 2020 No. 886)
Old version of the site: http://vibrojournal.vsau.edu.ua/
The journal "Vibrations in Engineering and Technology" is indexed by the following databases and catalogs:
The certificateof massmedia State registration:kv no 16643-5115 from 30.04.2010 .
Founder of the journal: Vinnytsia National Agrarian University
Kind of publication: journal
Type of publication : Scientific
Publication status: Domestic
Year of founding:
Periodicity: 4 times a year
Extent: 18.75 nominal printed pages
ISSN: 2306-8744 (printed version), (online)
Language of edition : (mixed languages) Ukrainian, English
The scope of the distribution and the category of readers: national, foreign, teaching staff, scientists, businessmen.
Periodical is included in the list of scientific professional editions of Ukraine approved by the Order of Ministry of Education and Sciences of Ukraine from 21.12.2015 No. 1328.
The journal "Vibrations in engineering and technology" is included in the "Catalogue of periodicals of Ukraine".
Journal subscription can be executed in each post office department.
Subscription Index is 99720.
Old version of site: http://vibrojournal.vsau.edu.ua/
In June 1994 the 2nd International Scientific and Technical Conference "Application of vibrations for technological purposes" was organized on the basis of Vinnytsia State Agricultural Institute. Leading experts in this field, noting the significant contribution to the school of Vibration Engineering under the leadership of P. S. Bernyk, proposed to create a professional all-Ukrainian scientific and technical journal "Vibration in engineering and technology..The journal was foundedat Vinnytsia State Agricultural Institute and P.S. Bernyk was elected to be the chief editor .
For all these years (since 1994) theJournal "vibration in engineering and technology" published 94 issues wherestudy of vibration effects, the creation of progressive energy saving technologies and equipment for their implementation were highlighted.
Currently Kaletnik H.M PhD , professor, academician NAAS is the chief editor of the "Vibrations in engineering and Technology"
The journal "Vibration in Engineering and technology", which has no analogues on the territory of Ukraine, is well known abroad.