CREATE MICROELECTRICITY TO ENSURE RELIABLE POWER SUPPLY OF AGRICULTURAL ENTERPRISES ON THE EXAMPLE OF VLADOVO-LUGINETSKOE EXPERIMENTAL BREEDING STATION
Rubanenko Elena – PhD, Associate Professor, Department of Electrotechnical Systems, Technologies and Automation in the Agroindustrial Complex of Vinnytsia National Agrarian University (3, Solnyshchaya str., Vinnytsia, 21008, Ukraine, e-mail: email@example.com).
Vydmysh Andrij – PhD, Associate Professor, Department of Electrotechnical Systems, Technologies and Automation in the Agroindustrial Complex of Vinnytsia National Agrarian University
(3, Solnyshchaya str., Vinnytsia, 21008, Ukraine, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org).
Yavdуk Vita – assistant of the Department of Electrotechnical Systems, Technologies and Automation in the Agroindustrial Complex of the Vinnitsa National Agrarian University (3, Solnechnaya St., Vinnitsa, 21008, Ukraine, e-mail email@example.com).
The use of renewable energy sources makes it possible to coordinate the load schedules of agricultural enterprises and achieve a significant technical and economic effect by optimizing the processes of generation, transportation, distribution and consumption of electricity. Powerful agribusiness enterprises are located far enough from the centralized power supply and closer to the raw material bases, so it is proposed to disperse the power of both industrial and energy industries.
Therefore, the paper analyzes the features of creating scrollerroller taking into account the world experience of Vladovo-Lubinecka experimental breeding station of the Institute of bioenergy crops and sugar beet of National Academy of agrarian Sciences of Ukraine, part of the Training-scientific-industrial complex “Allukrainian scientific-educational consortium” with the use of renewable sources of energy. Describes the main modes scrollerroller. Outlines the advantages of creating scrollerroller: improving the quality and reliability of the system, decentralization of production, the decline in electricity prices (in the context of how transportation and distribution), optimizing the use of renewable energy technologies through the integration of scrollerroller and use scrollerroller as a backup mechanism to prevent a power outage. The paper proposes to use local information management systems, which have the functions of self-gratification and self-adjustment depending on changes in the conditions of generation and consumption.
1. Kaletnik H.M. Investytsiino-innovatsiine zabezpechennia vyroshchuvannia bioenerhetychnykh kultur ta vyrobnytstva biopalyv / H.M. Kaletnik, H.S. Honcharuk, Yu.V. Dovhan // Vseukrainskyi naukovo-vyrobnychyi zhurnal: Ekonomika. Finansy. Menedzhment: aktualni pytannia nauky i praktyky. – 2017. –№ 1. – S. 7-18.
2. Zvit pro rezultaty diialnosti Natsionalnoi komisii, shcho zdiisniuie derzhavne rehuliuvannia u sferakh enerhetyky ta komunalnykh posluh, u 2017 rotsi. K.: NKREKP, 2018. – 300 s.
3. Kaletnik H. M. Ekolohichna enerhetyka – osnova rozvytku ekonomiky derzhavy / H. M. Kaletnik, O. V. Klymchuk // Zbalansovane pryrodokorystuvannia. – 2013. – № 2-3. – S. 14 – 17.
4. Kaletnik H. M. Poniattia alternatyvnykh dzherel enerhii ta yikh mistse v realizatsii polityky enerhoefektyvnosti Ukrainy / H. M. Kaletnik, V. M. Pyndyk // Ekonomika. Finansy. Menedzhment: aktualni pytannia nauky i praktyky. – 2016. – № 8. – S. 7-18.
5. Analiz zarubizhnoi praktyky vprovadzhennia avtomatyzovanykh system upravlinnia tekhnolohichnymy protsesamy v elektroenerhetytsi. Elektronnyi resurs: – Rezhym dostupu: https://ua.energy/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/2.-SMART-GRID.pdf
6. Stohnii B. S. Evoliutsiia intelektualnykh elektrychnykh merezh / B. S. Stohnii, O. V. Kyrylenko, A. V. Prakhovnyk, S. P. Denysiuk // Tekhnichna elektrodynamika. – 2012. – № 5.– S. 52-67.
7. IEEE Guide for Design, Operation, and Integration of Distributed Resource Island Systems with Electric Power Systems, IEEE Standard 1547.4TM, July 2011.
8. H. Zeineldin, E. F. El-Saadany, and M. M. A. Salama, “Intentional islanding of distributed generation,” IEEE Power Engineering Society General Meeting. – 2005. – vol. 2. – pp. – 1496-1502.
9. H. D. Mathur, “Enhancement of power system quality using distributed generation,” Power and Energy (PECon), 2010 IEEE International Conference on. – pp. 567-572. – Nov. 29 2010-Dec. 1 2010
10. P. P. Barker and R. W. de Mello, “Determining the impact of distributed generation on power systems: part 1 - radial distributed systems,” IEEE Power Engineering Society Summer Meeting. – 2000. – vol. 3. – pp.1645-1656.
11. M. R. Aghamohammadi and A. Shahmohammadi, “Intentional islanding using a new algorithm based on ant search mechanism,” International Journal of Electrical Power Energy Systems. – Vol. 35. – Issue 1. – February, 2012. – pp. 138-147.
12. Koutsopoulos and L. Tassiulas, “Challenges in Demand Load Control for the Smart Grid,” IEEE Network. – 2011. – vol. 25. – pp. 16-21.
13. F. P. Sioshansi, “Smart Grid: Integrating Renewable, Distributed & Efficient Energy,” Academic Press, Waltham. – 2011, ISBN: 0123864526.
14. X. Yu, C. Ceati, T. Dillon, and M. G. Sim˜oes, “The New Frontier of Smart Grids,” Industrial Electronics Magazine, IEEE. – 2011. – vol. 5. – pp. 49-63.
15. H. Gharavi and R. Ghafurian, “Smart Grid: The Electric Energy System of the Future,” Proceedings of the IEEE. – 2011. – vol. 99. – pp. 917-921.
16. Koutsopoulos and L. Tassiulas, “Challenges in Demand Load Control for the Smart Grid,” IEEE Network. – 2011. – vol. 25. – pp. 16-
The journal "Vibrations in engineering and technology" presents materials on the following issues
• Theory of processes and machines
• Mechanical Engineering and materialprocessing
• Processing and food production
The certificateof massmediaState registration:kv no 16643-5115 from 30.04.2010 .
Founder of the journal: Vinnytsia National Agrarian University
Kind of publication: journal
Type of publication : Scientific
Publication status: Domestic
Year of founding:
Periodicity: 4 times a year
Extent: 18.75 nominal printed pages
ISSN: 2306-8744 (printed version), (online)
Language of edition : (mixed languages) Ukrainian, English
The scope of the distribution and the category of readers: national, foreign, teaching staff, scientists, businessmen.
Periodical is included in the list of scientific professional editions of Ukraine approved by the Order of Ministry of Education and Sciences of Ukraine from 21.12.2015 No. 1328.
The journal "Vibrations in engineering and technology" is included in the "Catalogue of periodicals of Ukraine".
Journal subscription can be executed in each post office department.
Subscription Index is 99720.
Old version of site: http://vibrojournal.vsau.edu.ua/
In June 1994 the 2nd International Scientific and Technical Conference "Application of vibrations for technological purposes" was organized on the basis of Vinnytsia State Agricultural Institute. Leading experts in this field, noting the significant contribution to the school of Vibration Engineering under the leadership of P. S. Bernyk, proposed to create a professional all-Ukrainian scientific and technical journal "Vibration in engineering and technology..The journal was foundedat Vinnytsia State Agricultural Institute and P.S. Bernyk was elected to be the chief editor .
For all these years (since 1994) theJournal "vibration in engineering and technology" published 94 issues wherestudy of vibration effects, the creation of progressive energy saving technologies and equipment for their implementation were highlighted.
Currently Kaletnik H.M PhD , professor, academician NAAS is the chief editor of the "Vibrations in engineering and Technology"
The journal "Vibration in Engineering and technology", which has no analogues on the territory of Ukraine, is well known abroad.