COMPREHENSIVE STUDY OF THE DYNAMICS OF THE RETAINING MECHANISM OF THE AUTOMATIC MILL
Rakhmanov Suleiman - Candidate of Technical Sciences, Associate Professor of the Department of Theoretical Mechanics of the National Metallurgical Academy of Ukraine
Zdanevich Sergey - Candidate of Technical Sciences, Associate Professor of the Department of Theoretical Mechanics and Strength of Materials of the National Metallurgical Academy of Ukraine (18 Akinfieva St., Dnipro, 49027, Ukraine Phone: (+38067) 5643420 e-mail: email@example.com) ...
The results of the study of the dynamics of the mechanism for holding the mandrel of an automatic TPA mill are presented. The value of the axial force acting on the mandrel and the rod system of the mechanism of its holding is determined. Developed models of the mandrel retention mechanism have been developed, which made it possible to establish the nature of the development of dynamic processes on the output side of the automatic mill, taking into account the force parameters of the longitudinal rolling process of the sleeve and the parameters of the output side of the automatic mill. Mathematical models of the mandrel retention mechanism have been developed, taking into account the parameters of the technological process and the inertness of the rolled sleeve. The solution of the system of differential equations with variable coefficients is implemented numerically using the Runge-Kutta method for the corresponding dynamic models of the mandrel retention mechanism on the example of calculating the automatic mill TPA 350. The picture of the formation of dynamic processes in the mandrel retention mechanism during the implementation of the entire technological process of pipe production on an automatic mill has been clarified. taking into account the variable impact from the deformation zone and the change in the mass of the rolled sleeve. For various dynamic models, numerical solutions of problems were implemented, which made it possible to select the necessary technological and dynamic parameters of the mechanical system, to assign stable modes of rolling the sleeves on the automatic mill TPA 350. It is shown that the refined solution of the problem for three developed dynamic models of the mechanical system differs significantly from the previously known mathematical models. It has been established that the dynamics of the mechanism for holding the mandrel of the automatic TPA 350 mill is equivalent to the formation of the mechanism for the formation of different wall thickness of pipes. A mechanism for stabilizing the dynamics of the mandrel holding mechanism by separating the sections of the output side of the mill is proposed.
1. Danchenko, V. N., Kolikov, A. P., Romantsev, B. A., Samusev, S. V. (2002). Tekhnologiya trubnogo proizvodstva. Uchebnik dlya vuzov. [Pipe production technology. Textbook for high schools]. M.: Intermet-Inzheniring. [in Russian].
2. Rozov, N. V. (1974). Proizvodstvo trub. Spravochnik. [Pipe production. Directory]. M.: Metallurgiya. [in Russian].
3. Chechulin, Yu. B., Baranov, G. L., Ziomkovskiy, V. M., Pesin, Yu. V. (2010). Dinamicheskie nagruzki pri zakhvate zagotovki [Dynamic loads when gripping a workpiece.]. Sb. nauchnykh trudov mezhdunarodnoy konferentsii, posvyashchennoy 15-letiyu so dnya sozdaniya regional'nogo Ural'skogo otdeleniya akademii inzhenernykh nauk im. A.M. Prokhorova. Ekaterinburg, № 1. 154–159. [in Russian].
4. Chechulin, Yu. B., Kuznetsov, V. I., Dushkin, V. M., Ziomkovskiy, V. M., Ol'kov, I. S. (2011). Raschetnoe i eksperimental'noe obosnovanie modernizatsii uzlov krepleniya rabochey kleti avtomatstana [Estimated and experimental justification for the modernization of attachment points of the working stand of the automatic machine] Remont, vosstanovlenie, modernizatsiya. №4. 11–13. [in Russian].
5. Rakhmanov, S. R., Topolov, V. L. (2011). Eksperimental'noe issledovanie vibroaktivnosti stanov vintovoy prokatki trub truboprokatnogo agregata [An experimental study of the vibrational activity of screw rolling mills of a pipe rolling unit]. Vibratsiya v tekhnike i tekhnologiyakh, № 2(62). 91–96. [in Russian].
6. Bessonov, A. P. (1967). Osnovy dinamiki mekhanizmov s peremennoy massoy zven'yev [Fundamentals of the dynamics of mechanisms with a variable mass of links]. M.: Nauka. [in Russian].
7. Ol'shanskiy, V. P., Ol'shanskiy, S. V. (2013). Svobodnye kolebaniya ostsillyatora lineyno-peremennoy massy [Free oscillations of an oscillator of linearly variable mass]. Vibratsiya v tekhnike i tekhnologiyakh. Vseukr. nauch. tekhn. zhurnal. Vinnitsa, №1 (69). 37–41. [in Russian].
8. Sulukhiya, T. M., Adamiya, R. Sh., Okley, L. N., Lomsadze, D. M. (1976). Razrabotka meropriyatiy po predotvrashcheniyu izgiba sterzhnya opravki avtomaticheskogo stana TPA 140 [Development of measures to prevent the bending of the mandrel bar mandrel automatic machine TPA 140]. Trudy Gruzinskogo politekhnicheskogo instituta, 98–102. [in Russian].
The journal "Vibrations in engineering and technology" presents materials on the following issues
• Theory of processes and machines
• Mechanical Engineering and materialprocessing
• Processing and food production
The certificateof massmediaState registration:kv no 16643-5115 from 30.04.2010 .
Founder of the journal: Vinnytsia National Agrarian University
Kind of publication: journal
Type of publication : Scientific
Publication status: Domestic
Year of founding:
Periodicity: 4 times a year
Extent: 18.75 nominal printed pages
ISSN: 2306-8744 (printed version), (online)
Language of edition : (mixed languages) Ukrainian, Russian, English
The scope of the distribution and the category of readers: national, foreign, teaching staff, scientists, businessmen.
Periodical is included in the list of scientific professional editions of Ukraine approved by the Order of Ministry of Education and Sciences of Ukraine from 21.12.2015 No. 1328.
The journal "Vibrations in engineering and technology" is included in the "Catalogue of periodicals of Ukraine".
Journal subscription can be executed in each post office department.
Subscription Index is 99720.
Old version of site: http://vibrojournal.vsau.edu.ua/
In June 1994 the 2nd International Scientific and Technical Conference "Application of vibrations for technological purposes" was organized on the basis of Vinnytsia State Agricultural Institute. Leading experts in this field, noting the significant contribution to the school of Vibration Engineering under the leadership of P. S. Bernyk, proposed to create a professional all-Ukrainian scientific and technical journal "Vibration in engineering and technology..The journal was foundedat Vinnytsia State Agricultural Institute and P.S. Bernyk was elected to be the chief editor .
For all these years (since 1994) theJournal "vibration in engineering and technology" published 94 issues wherestudy of vibration effects, the creation of progressive energy saving technologies and equipment for their implementation were highlighted.
Currently Kaletnik H.M PhD , professor, academician NAAS is the chief editor of the "Vibrations in engineering and Technology"
The journal "Vibration in Engineering and technology", which has no analogues on the territory of Ukraine, is well known abroad.