CHARACTERISTICS OF THE PARTS MATERIAL WITH VIBRATION HARDENING
Dudnikov Anatoly – Candidate of Technical Sciences, Professor, Professor of the Department of Technology and Means of Mechanization of Agricultural Production of the Poltava State Agrarian Academy (1/3 Skovoroda St., Poltava, 36003, e-mail: email@example.com)
Dudnyk Volodymyr – Candidate of Technical Sciences, Associate Professor of the Department of Life Safety of Poltava State Agrarian Academy (1/3 Skovoroda St., Poltava, 36003, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org)
Burlaka Oleksiy – Candidate of Technical Sciences, Associate Professor, Associate Professor of the Department of Technology and Means of Mechanization of Agricultural Production of Poltava State Agrarian Academy (1/3 Skovoroda St., Poltava, 36003, e-mail: email@example.com)
Kanivets Oleksandr – Candidate of Technical Sciences, Associate Professor, Associate Professor of the Department of Technology and Means of Mechanization of Agricultural Production of Poltava State Agrarian Academy (1/3 Skovoroda St., Poltava, 36003, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org)
The analysis of the work of tillage machines is carried out, the reasons for the failures of their working bodies (plowshares) during operation are revealed.
Research has been carried out on the change in the characteristics of the material of the cutting elements of soil-cultivating machines after vibration hardening, as well as the effect of hardening on the strength of restored plow shares. The parameters of vibration hardening of plow shares are experimentally determined.
Microstructural studies were carried out in order to reveal the influence of the processing method on the properties of the plowshares material. Criteria for the limiting state of plowshares are revealed. Bench tests of plow shares at the installation allow you to adjust the intensity of their wear.
It has been established that the depth of wear of the ploughshare material is the most significant geometric parameter affecting its resource.
Experimental studies have established the values of the main parameters of vibration hardening: the frequency and amplitude of oscillations of the working working tool and the hardening time. The values of the degree of hardening of the material of the cutting edge of the reconditioned plow shares have been determined.
The relationship between the values of the change in the width of the ploughshare and the thickness of its blade during deformation has been established. It was found that, in addition to the processing modes, the shape of the processing tool affects the geometry of the share. An uneven wear pattern along the length of the share is revealed.
The results of changes in the wear along the width of the cutting element and the intensity of its wear depending on the operating time are given. It has been established that the amount of wear of the plowshare cutting element depends on the technological modes of processing and the material.
Conducted bench studies of the specified variants of plowshares in order to check the operational reliability of the restored and vibration-hardened plow shares. It was found that the plowshares made of 65G steel, treated by vibration hardening, had the lowest wear rate, which is explained by the change in the structure of its material during vibration hardening.
1. Rybak, T. I. (2003). Poshukove konstruyuvannya na bazi optymizatsiyi resursu mobilʹnykh silʹsʹkohospodarsʹkykh mashyn [Search design based on resource optimization of mobile agricultural machines]. Ternopilʹ: VAT «TVPK» [In Ukrainian].
2. Voytyuk, D. H., & Havrylyuk, R. H. (2004). Silskohospodarski mashyny [Agricultural machinery]. Kyyiv: Karavela [In Ukrainian].
3. Zayika, P. M. (2001). Teoriya silʹsʹkohospodarsʹkykh mashyn [Theory of agricultural machinery]. Kharkiv: Oko [In Ukrainian].
4. Dudnykov, A. A., Lapenko, T. H., Dudnyk, V. V., & Kanivets, A. V. (2016). Vybratsyonnye kolebanyya v tekhnolohycheskykh protsessakh uprochnenyya [Vibrational vibrations in technological hardening processes]. Tekhnichnyy servis ahropromyslovoho, lisovoho ta transportnoho kompleksiv – Technical service of agro-industrial, forestry and transport complexes, 5, 21-26 [in Russian].
5. Boyko, A. Yu., & Balabukha, A. V. (2000). Uprochnenye lezvyy, kak metod upravlenyya ykh heometrycheskoy formoy pry yznashyvanyy [Hardening of blades as a method of controlling their geometric shape during wear]. Visnyk KHDTUS•– Herald KHDTUS, 4, 49-56 [in Russian].
6. Dudnykov, А., Belovod, А., Pasyuta, A., Horbenko, A, & Kelemech, А. (2015). Dynamics of wear of the cutting elements of tillers. Annals of Warsaw University of live Sciences. SGGW. (Agricultural and Forest Enginering), 65, 15-19.
The journal "Vibrations in engineering and technology" presents materials on the following issues
• Theory of processes and machines
• Mechanical Engineering and materialprocessing
• Processing and food production
The certificateof massmediaState registration:kv no 16643-5115 from 30.04.2010 .
Founder of the journal: Vinnytsia National Agrarian University
Kind of publication: journal
Type of publication : Scientific
Publication status: Domestic
Year of founding:
Periodicity: 4 times a year
Extent: 18.75 nominal printed pages
ISSN: 2306-8744 (printed version), (online)
Language of edition : (mixed languages) Ukrainian, Russian, English
The scope of the distribution and the category of readers: national, foreign, teaching staff, scientists, businessmen.
Periodical is included in the list of scientific professional editions of Ukraine approved by the Order of Ministry of Education and Sciences of Ukraine from 21.12.2015 No. 1328.
The journal "Vibrations in engineering and technology" is included in the "Catalogue of periodicals of Ukraine".
Journal subscription can be executed in each post office department.
Subscription Index is 99720.
Old version of site: http://vibrojournal.vsau.edu.ua/
In June 1994 the 2nd International Scientific and Technical Conference "Application of vibrations for technological purposes" was organized on the basis of Vinnytsia State Agricultural Institute. Leading experts in this field, noting the significant contribution to the school of Vibration Engineering under the leadership of P. S. Bernyk, proposed to create a professional all-Ukrainian scientific and technical journal "Vibration in engineering and technology..The journal was foundedat Vinnytsia State Agricultural Institute and P.S. Bernyk was elected to be the chief editor .
For all these years (since 1994) theJournal "vibration in engineering and technology" published 94 issues wherestudy of vibration effects, the creation of progressive energy saving technologies and equipment for their implementation were highlighted.
Currently Kaletnik H.M PhD , professor, academician NAAS is the chief editor of the "Vibrations in engineering and Technology"
The journal "Vibration in Engineering and technology", which has no analogues on the territory of Ukraine, is well known abroad.