CALCULATION ON THE STRENGTH OF DEFORMING ELEMENTS AND DEVELOPMENT OF FIRMWARE STRUCTURES FOR ULTRASOUND PROCESSING
Rutkevych Volodymyr – PhD, Associate Professor of the Department of Machinery and Equipment for Agricultural Production of Vinnytsia National Agrarian University (Sonyachna Str., 3, Vinnytsia, Ukraine, 21008, e-mail: email@example.com).
Kushnir Vitaliy – a master's student majoring in133 "Industrial Engineering" of Vinnytsia National Agrarian University (Sonyachna Str., 3, Vinnytsia, Ukraine, 21008, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org).
The possibility of increasing the efficiency and expanding the technological capabilities of the process of deforming drawing, by studying the contact phenomena and force characteristics of the process of deforming drawing (flashing) with the imposition of ultrasonic vibrations on the tool.
The main advantages of deforming drawing with application of ultrasound are noted, among which it is necessary to allocate considerable decrease in force parameters of process, reduction of level of residual stresses, increase of accuracy of the processed details. Also, the application of ultrasound allows you to process parts made of metal and alloys, the processing of which in normal conditions is impossible and requires special techniques. It is noted that it is not possible to use known designs of broaches and firmware when flashing with the application of ultrasonic vibrations, because the firmware must have all the dimensions related to the acoustic parameters and the deforming element must be placed on the mandrel with tension to create good acoustic contact between the mandrel and the element.
Prefabricated deforming firmware for processing holes with the imposition of longitudinal ultrasonic vibrations has been developed and a method for calculating their deforming elements for strength has been proposed. The performed calculations showed that the calculated stresses differ from the allowable ones by no more than 15-20 %. From the above calculations it is seen that the deforming element can be destroyed, both under the action of the working load in the process of flashing, and under the action of thermal stresses after the exit of the element from the machined hole. This difference in the results of research can be explained by the fact that the order of tensile strength is a value that has a large scattering zone and in different studies it is different.
The results of research on the strength of deforming elements can be used in engineering calculations in the design of prefabricated tools for drawing holes with ultrasound.
1. Kаblоv, Е.N.(2012). Strаtеhicheskiе nаprаvlеniia rаzvitiia mаtеriаlоv i tеkhnоlоhii ikh pеrеrаbоtki nа pеriоd dо 2030 hоdа [Strategic directions for the development of materials and technologies for their processing for the period up to 2030]. Аviаtsiоnnyе mаtеriаly i tеkhnоlоhii – Aviation materials and technologies , № 5, 7-17 [in Russian].
2. Bernyk, P.S., Palamarchuk, I.P. & Lypovyi, I.H. (1998) Rozvytok konstruktyvnykh ta tekhnolohichnykh skhem mashyn dlia obrobky vyrobiv v umovakh vilnoho kinematychnoho zv’iazku mizh detaliamy ta robochym instrumentom [Development of design and technological schemes for processing products in conditions of a free kinematic connection between the parts of the working tool]. Vibraciyi v tekhnici ta tekhnologiyah – Vibration in engineering and technology, 2(6), 21-29 [in Ukrainian].
3. Kоnоv, S.H., & Kоtоbаn, D.V., & Syndykоv, S.K., & Fаtiukhin, D.S. (2015). Pеrspеktivy primеnеniia yltrаzvуkоvykh tеkhnоlоhii v additivnоm prоizvоdstvе [Prospects for the use of ultrasonic technologies in additive manufacturing]. Nауkоеmkiе tеkhnоlоhii v mаshinоstrоеnii – Science-intensive technologies in mechanical engineering, № 9(51), 28-34 [in Russian].
4. Posviatеnkо, Е.K. & Turych, V.V. & Shеvchеnkо, V.І. (2003). Моdyfіkuvаnnia pоvеrkhnі dеtаlеi mаshyn ultrаzvukоvym mеtоdоm [Modification of surface of machine parts by ultrasonic method]. Vіsnyk NТU – Bulletin of NTU, 8, 28-33 [in Ukrainian].
5. Matvichuk, V. А., & Aliev., I. S. (2009). Sovershenstvovanie protsessov lokalnoi rotatsionnoi obrabotki davleniem na osnove analiza deformiruemosti vetallov: monografia [Improving the processes of local rotary pressure treatment based on the analysis of the deformability of metals]. Kramatorsk: DGMA [in Ukrainian].
6. Ogorodnikov, V. А., & Derevenko, I. A., & Sivak R. I. (2018). On the Influence of Curvature of the Trajectories of Deformation of a Volume of the Material by Pressing on Its Plasticity Under the Conditions of Complex Loading. Materials Science, 54(3), 326-332 [in English].
7. Pаlаdіichuk, Yu.B., & Shvеts, L.V., & Kоndrаtiuk, D.H. (2019). Оbrоbkа hlybоkykh оtvоrіv kоmbіnоvаnоiu prоtiazhkоiu [Treatment of deep holes with a combined broach]. Vseukrainskyi naukovo–tekhnichnyi zhurnal «Tekhnika, enerhetyka, transport APK» – All-Ukrainian Scientific and Technical Journal. Engineering, power engineering, transport of agroindustrial complexes, №2(105). C. 86-92 [in Ukrainian].
8. Rоzеnbеrh, O. А. (1981). Мekhаnikа vzаimоdеistviia instrumеntа s izdeliem pri dеfоrmiruiushchеm prоtiahиvаnii [Mechanics of interaction of the tool with a product at deforming drawing]. Kyiv: Nаuk. dumkа [in Ukrainian].
9. Pоsviatеnkо, Е.K., & Pоsviatеnkо, Н.І., & Bdiak, R. V. (2014). Khоlоdnа plаstиchnа dеfоrmаtsіia iak fаktor pіdvyshchеnnia оbrоbliuvаnоstі plаstychnykh mаtеrіаlіv prоtiahuvаnniam [Cold plastic deformation as a factor in increasing the machinability of plastic materials by drawing]. Vіsnyk Nаtsіоnаlnоhо trаnspоrtnоhо unіvеrsytеtu – Bulletin of the National Transport University, № 30(1), 307-315[in Ukrainian].
10. Тurych, V. & Rutkevych, V. & Goncharuk, N. & Ogorodnichuk, G.(2018). Eastern-European Journal of Enterprise technologies,3/1(93), 22-33 [in Ukrainian].
11. Rоzеnbеrh, А.M., & Rоzеnbеrh, О.А. (1990). Меkhаnikа plаstichеskоhо dеfоrmirоvаniia v prоtsеssаkh rеzаniia i dеfоrmiruiushchеhо prоtiahivаniia [The mechanics of plastic deformation in cutting and deformation pulling processes]. K.: Nаuk. dumkа [in Russian].
12. Pаt. KM 89285 Ukraina. (2013). Zbіrnа dеfоrmuiuchа prоshyvkа dlia оbrоbky оtvоrіv z nаklаdаnniam pоzdоvzhnіkh ultrаzvukоvykh kоlyvаn [Prefabricated deforming firmware for processing holes with the imposition of longitudinal ultrasonic vibrations]. Publ. 10.04.2014 [in Ukrainian].
13. Pаt. KM 119067 Ukraina. (2017). Zbіrnа dеfоrmuiuchа prоshyvkа dlia оbrоbky оtvоrіv z nаklаdаnniam ultrаzvukоvykh kоlyvаn [Prefabricated deforming firmware for processing holes with the imposition of ultrasonic vibrations]. Publ. 11.09.2017 [in Ukrainian].
14. Rоzеnbеrh, О. А., & Tsеkhаnоv, Yu. А., & Shеikin, S. Е. (2005). О nеkоtоrykh zаkоnоmеrnоstiarh uprоchnеniia pоvеrkhnоstnоhо slоia pry dеfоrmiruiushchеm prоtiahivаnii [On some regularities of surface layer hardening during deforming pulling]. Svеrkhtv. Mаtеriаly – Supertv. Materials, № 4, 56 - 68 [in Ukrainian].
15. Rutkevych, V.S. Mоdеliuvаnnia prоtsеsu kоntаktnоi vzаiemоdіi іnstrumеntа z dеtаlliu іz nаklаdаnniam оsvykh ultrаzvukоvykh kоlyvаn [Modeling of the process of contact interaction of the tool with the part with the application of axial ultrasonic vibrations]. Vіbrаtsіi v tеkhnіtsі tа tеkhnоlоhіiakh – Vibrations in technology and technology, 2, 61-71 [in Ukrainian].
The journal "Vibrations in engineering and technology" presents materials on the following issues
• Theory of processes and machines
• Mechanical Engineering and materialprocessing
• Processing and food production
The certificateof massmediaState registration:kv no 16643-5115 from 30.04.2010 .
Founder of the journal: Vinnytsia National Agrarian University
Kind of publication: journal
Type of publication : Scientific
Publication status: Domestic
Year of founding:
Periodicity: 4 times a year
Extent: 18.75 nominal printed pages
ISSN: 2306-8744 (printed version), (online)
Language of edition : (mixed languages) Ukrainian, English
The scope of the distribution and the category of readers: national, foreign, teaching staff, scientists, businessmen.
Periodical is included in the list of scientific professional editions of Ukraine approved by the Order of Ministry of Education and Sciences of Ukraine from 21.12.2015 No. 1328.
The journal "Vibrations in engineering and technology" is included in the "Catalogue of periodicals of Ukraine".
Journal subscription can be executed in each post office department.
Subscription Index is 99720.
Old version of site: http://vibrojournal.vsau.edu.ua/
In June 1994 the 2nd International Scientific and Technical Conference "Application of vibrations for technological purposes" was organized on the basis of Vinnytsia State Agricultural Institute. Leading experts in this field, noting the significant contribution to the school of Vibration Engineering under the leadership of P. S. Bernyk, proposed to create a professional all-Ukrainian scientific and technical journal "Vibration in engineering and technology..The journal was foundedat Vinnytsia State Agricultural Institute and P.S. Bernyk was elected to be the chief editor .
For all these years (since 1994) theJournal "vibration in engineering and technology" published 94 issues wherestudy of vibration effects, the creation of progressive energy saving technologies and equipment for their implementation were highlighted.
Currently Kaletnik H.M PhD , professor, academician NAAS is the chief editor of the "Vibrations in engineering and Technology"
The journal "Vibration in Engineering and technology", which has no analogues on the territory of Ukraine, is well known abroad.