APPLICATION OF VIBRATION EFFECTS IN BIOFUEL PRODUCTION
Polievoda Yurii – candidate of technical sciences, associate professor of the department of technological processes and equipment for processing and food production, Vinnytsia National Agrarian University: Vinnytsia, st. Sonyachna 3, 21008, e-mail: email@example.com.
The considered effective way of processing by-products of biofuel production. The increase in the productivity of the technological line is achieved through the introduction of new vibration equipment for the primary purification of raw glycerin.
This study proposes a new approach to determine the efficient operation of a new machine, which is useful for the purification of glycerol based on the combinatorial process of centrifugation and vibration separation. The mathematical mechanical-rheological evaluations are developed based on the experimental results.
Has been proposed to evaluate the rheological characteristics of raw glycerin purification based on the experimental testing. A compression device has been used to determine the value of the unilateral deformation of this material, which allows simulating a condition of a material at various technological modes of processing. In this study, the changes of material properties under centrifugation and vibration separation processes in a vibrocentric machine have been investigated.
At a choice of optimum technological parameters of processing of food masses by means of vibration methods of rheology are widely applied. In particular, the interaction of the working body of the machine with the treated environment.
In order to find the optimal parameters of the technological regime, the process was considered comprehensively from the standpoint of mechanics and rheology. The methods of mechanics describe the interaction of the working body with the treated environment as a mechanical object; rheology, in turn, allows you to reveal the internal processes in the environment.
The system under study can be attributed to the elastic-viscous medium, which is described by a phenomenological model consisting of interconnected elastic and viscous elements.
1. Kaletnik, H. M., Pryshliak, V. M. (2010). Biopalyvo: efektyvnist yoho vyrobnytstva ta spozhyvannia v APK Ukrainy [Biofuels: efficiency of its production and consumption in the agro-industrial complex of Ukraine]. Khai-Tek Pres. Kiev [in Ukrainian].
2. Kaletnik, H. M. (2010). Biopalyvo. Prodovolcha, enerhetychna ta ekolohichna bezpeka Ukrainy [Biofuels. Food, energy and environmental security of Ukraine]. Khai-Tek Pres. Kiev [in Ukrainian].
3. Guts, V., Polievoda, Y., Koval, O. (2011). Vyznachennia strukturno-mekhanichnykh kharakterystyk viazkopruzhnykh dyspersnykh system. [Determination of structural and mechanical characteristics of viscoelastic disperse systems]. Upakovka. Kiev [in Ukrainian].
4. Yanovych, V., Tsurkan, O., Polievoda, Y. (2019). Development of the vibrocentric machine for the production of a basic mixture of homeopathic preparations. UPB Scientific Bulletin, Series D: Mechanical Engineering. Bucharest [in English].
5. Yanovych, V., Polievoda, Y., Duda, D. (2019). Development of a vibrocentric machine for raw glycerin purification. UPB Scientific Bulletin, Series D: Mechanical Engineering. Bucharest [in English].
6. Palamarchuk, I. P., Polievoda, Y. A., Yanovych, V. P. (2011). Obgruntuvannia viazkisnoi kharakterystyky ridkoho dyspersiinoho seredovyshcha v umovakh vibromekhanichnoi dii. [Substantiation of viscosity characteristics of liquid dispersion medium under conditions of vibromechanical action]. Vibratsii v tekhnitsi ta tekhnolohiiakh. Vseukr. nauk. tekhn. zhurnal. Vinnytsia [in Ukrainian].
7. Palamarchuk, I. P., Polievoda, Y. A., Kachur D. V. (2012). Obhruntuvannia konstruktyvnoho osnashchennia dlia ochyshchennia hlitserynu tekhnolohii vyrobnytstva biopalyva. [Substantiation of structural equipment for glycerin purification of biofuel production technology]. Zbirnyk naukovykh prats Vinnytskoho natsionalnoho ahrarnoho universytetu. Seriia: Tekhnichni nauky. Vinnytsia [in Ukrainian].
8. Polievoda, Y. A. (2015). Perspektyvy zastosuvannia vibratsiinykh efektiv v ridkykh tekhnolohichnykh systemakh kharchovykh i pererobnykh vyrobnytstv. [Prospects for the application of vibration effects in liquid technological systems of food and processing industries.]. Zbirnyk naukovykh prats Vinnytskoho natsionalnoho ahrarnoho universytetu. Seriia: Tekhnichni nauky. Vinnytsia [in Ukrainian].
9. Pat. KM 137018 Ukraina. (2019). Mashyna dlia ochyshchennia ridkoi syrovyny [Machine for cleaning liquid raw materials]. Opubl. 10.10.2018. [in Ukrainian].
10. Pat. KM 131818 Ukraina. (2019). Vibrovidtsentrova mashyna dlia ochyshchennia ridkoi syrovyny. [Vibrocentric machine for cleaning liquid raw materials]. Opubl. 25.01.2019. [in Ukrainian].
The journal "Vibrations in engineering and technology" presents materials on the following issues
• Theory of processes and machines
• Mechanical Engineering and materialprocessing
• Processing and food production
The certificateof massmediaState registration:kv no 16643-5115 from 30.04.2010 .
Founder of the journal: Vinnytsia National Agrarian University
Kind of publication: journal
Type of publication : Scientific
Publication status: Domestic
Year of founding:
Periodicity: 4 times a year
Extent: 18.75 nominal printed pages
ISSN: 2306-8744 (printed version), (online)
Language of edition : (mixed languages) Ukrainian, English
The scope of the distribution and the category of readers: national, foreign, teaching staff, scientists, businessmen.
Periodical is included in the list of scientific professional editions of Ukraine approved by the Order of Ministry of Education and Sciences of Ukraine from 21.12.2015 No. 1328.
The journal "Vibrations in engineering and technology" is included in the "Catalogue of periodicals of Ukraine".
Journal subscription can be executed in each post office department.
Subscription Index is 99720.
Old version of site: http://vibrojournal.vsau.edu.ua/
In June 1994 the 2nd International Scientific and Technical Conference "Application of vibrations for technological purposes" was organized on the basis of Vinnytsia State Agricultural Institute. Leading experts in this field, noting the significant contribution to the school of Vibration Engineering under the leadership of P. S. Bernyk, proposed to create a professional all-Ukrainian scientific and technical journal "Vibration in engineering and technology..The journal was foundedat Vinnytsia State Agricultural Institute and P.S. Bernyk was elected to be the chief editor .
For all these years (since 1994) theJournal "vibration in engineering and technology" published 94 issues wherestudy of vibration effects, the creation of progressive energy saving technologies and equipment for their implementation were highlighted.
Currently Kaletnik H.M PhD , professor, academician NAAS is the chief editor of the "Vibrations in engineering and Technology"
The journal "Vibration in Engineering and technology", which has no analogues on the territory of Ukraine, is well known abroad.