ANALYSIS OF STUDIES OF THE FORMATION OF MULTIFUNCTIONAL COATINGS BY GAS-DYNAMIC SAWING
Kucherenko Yulia – Postgraduate student of the Department of Electrical Power Engineering, Electrical Engineering and Electromechanics, Vinnytsia National Agrarian University (Soniachna Str., 3, Vinnytsia, Ukraine, 21008, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, https://orcid.org/0000-0003- 3406-9850).
The article considers a progressive gas-dynamic method for the formation of functional coatings. A theoretical analysis of the methods for applying restorative coatings on the wear of a part was carried out in order to determine the advantages and disadvantages of these methods, the method of gas-dynamic spraying was characterized, and the feasibility of using the technology in industry was determined. This method has a significant advantage over other spraying methods and can be successfully used to improve the performance of units and mechanisms of process equipment. The article determines the optimal size of the sprayed copper and aluminum particles, as well as the required speed for the technological process. The main stages of coating formation by this method are considered. An inspection of modern equipment for gas-dynamic spraying was carried out. A general scheme of the technological process of forming a coating by gas-dynamic spraying has been developed, the dependences of the temperature and velocity of particles depending on the spraying methods have been determined: gas-flame (low-speed); electric arc; gas-flame (high-speed); plasma; detonation; and gas dynamic. The results of calculations and experimental values of the dependence of the speed of aluminum and copper particles on the obstacle surface on the size of these particles are presented.
The article defines the typical characteristics of installations for gas-dynamic spraying of powder materials, after which these machines are analyzed to determine the most versatile, cost-effective and efficient installations used in domestic repair departments.
1. Nosov D. H. Teoriya protsesiv zvaryuvannya [Theory of welding processes] [Elektronnyy resurs] / D. H. Nosov // Kamʺyansʹke, DDTU. – 2019. – Rezhym dostupu do resursu: http://www.dstu.dp.ua/Portal/Data/1/27/1-27-kl21.pdf. [in Ukrainian].
2. Haydamak O. L., Matviychuk V. A., Kucherenko YU. S. Perspektyvy stvorennya polimernykh funktsionalʹnykh pokryttiv iz zastosuvannyam hazodynamichnoho napylennya [Prospects for the creation of polymer functional coatings using gas-dynamic spraying]. Tekhnika, enerhetyka, transport APK. 2020. No2(109). S. 105–112. [in Ukrainian].
3. Tinashe S. E. Conceptual Design of a Low Pressure Cold Gas Dynamic Spray (LPCGDS) System. University of the Witwatersrand Paper. 2010. P. 12–17. [in English].
4. Alkhimov A.P Kholodnoye gazodinamicheskoye napyleniye. Teoriya i praktika. [Cold gas-dynamic spraying. Theory and practice]. / Alkhimov A.P. Klinkov S.V., Kosarev V.F., Fomin V.M. Pod red. V.M. Fomina.// –M.: FIZMATLIT, 2010. 536 s. [in Ukrainian].
5. Haydamak O.L. Doslidzhennya vlastyvostey pokryttiv na osnovi alyuminiyu,stvorenykh kholodnym hazodynamichnym napylennyam. [Investigation of the properties of aluminum-based coatings created by cold gas-dynamic spraying]. Visnyk mashynobuduvannya ta transportu. 2015. №1. S. 14-20. [in Ukrainian].
6. Veselovsʹka N.R., Iskovych-Lototsʹkyy R.D. Suchasni protsesy ta tekhnolohiyi kholodnoho hazodynamichnoho napylennya vyrobiv tekhniky silʹsʹkohospodarsʹkoho pryznachennya. [Modern processes and technologies of cold gas-dynamic spraying of agricultural machinery]. Materialy XXII naukovoyi konferentsiyi: Prohresyvna tekhnika, tekhnolohiya ta inzhenerna osvita. 2021. S. 142-144. [in Ukrainian].
7. Shorinov A. V., Volkov A. O., Markovich S. Ye. Kholodnoye gazodinamicheskoye napyleniye metallicheskikh pokrytiy na kompozitsionnyye materialy i plastiki: literaturnyy obzor. [Cold gas-dynamic spraying of metal coatings on composite materials and plastics: a literature review]. Vestnik KHNADU. 2018. Vyp. 81. S. 62–73. [in Ukrainian].
The journal "Vibrations in engineering and technology" presents materials on the following issues
• Theory of processes and machines
• Mechanical Engineering and materialprocessing
• Processing and food production
The journal "Vibrations in Engineering and Technologies" is included in the list of technical scientific publications of Ukraine
(Category "B", Order of the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine dated July 2, 2020 No. 886)
Old version of the site: http://vibrojournal.vsau.edu.ua/
The journal "Vibrations in Engineering and Technology" is indexed by the following databases and catalogs:
The certificateof massmedia State registration:kv no 16643-5115 from 30.04.2010 .
Founder of the journal: Vinnytsia National Agrarian University
Kind of publication: journal
Type of publication : Scientific
Publication status: Domestic
Year of founding:
Periodicity: 4 times a year
Extent: 18.75 nominal printed pages
ISSN: 2306-8744 (printed version), (online)
Language of edition : (mixed languages) Ukrainian, English
The scope of the distribution and the category of readers: national, foreign, teaching staff, scientists, businessmen.
Periodical is included in the list of scientific professional editions of Ukraine approved by the Order of Ministry of Education and Sciences of Ukraine from 21.12.2015 No. 1328.
The journal "Vibrations in engineering and technology" is included in the "Catalogue of periodicals of Ukraine".
Journal subscription can be executed in each post office department.
Subscription Index is 99720.
Old version of site: http://vibrojournal.vsau.edu.ua/
In June 1994 the 2nd International Scientific and Technical Conference "Application of vibrations for technological purposes" was organized on the basis of Vinnytsia State Agricultural Institute. Leading experts in this field, noting the significant contribution to the school of Vibration Engineering under the leadership of P. S. Bernyk, proposed to create a professional all-Ukrainian scientific and technical journal "Vibration in engineering and technology..The journal was foundedat Vinnytsia State Agricultural Institute and P.S. Bernyk was elected to be the chief editor .
For all these years (since 1994) theJournal "vibration in engineering and technology" published 94 issues wherestudy of vibration effects, the creation of progressive energy saving technologies and equipment for their implementation were highlighted.
Currently Kaletnik H.M PhD , professor, academician NAAS is the chief editor of the "Vibrations in engineering and Technology"
The journal "Vibration in Engineering and technology", which has no analogues on the territory of Ukraine, is well known abroad.