ABOUT THE CHOICE OF GEAR’S PARAMETERS FOR CAMSHAFT OF FUEL PUMP OF TRANSPORT DIESEL
Shatokhin Vladimir – Doctor of Technical Sciences, Professor of the Department of Theoretical Mechanics of Kharkov National University of Civil Engineering and Architecture, (St. Sumskaya, 40, Kharkov, Ukraine, 61002, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org).
Results of design-experiment researches for selection of gear’s parameters for camshaft of fuel pump of transport diesel, that supports permissible level of dynamic load, are stated.
As a mathematic model the integral equations of motion which recorded with the help of pulse-frequency characteristics are selected. The number of equations is equal to the number of nonlinearities, therefore laboriousness of the task solution practically does not depend on model’s number of degrees of freedom.
Reasons of intensive basic and subharmonic oscillations for engine’s working conditions are revealed. Dynamic processes for different parameters and constructions of driving gear with taking into account technological gaps are investigated. The diameter of spring that supports the largest lowering of maximum elastic moment is determined.
1. Terskih V.P. Krutilnyie kolebaniya valoprovoda silovyih ustanovok. Issledovaniya i metodyi rascheta / V.P. Terskih.– L.: Sudostroenie, 1970.– t. 3.– 272 Р.
2. Veyts V.L. Dinamika mashinnyih agregatov s dvigatelyami vnutrennego sgoraniya / V.L. Veyts, A.E. Kochura.– L.: Mashinostroenie, 1978.– 352 Р.
3. Shatohin V.M. Analiz i parametricheskiy sintez nelineynyih silovyih peredach mashin: Monografiya / V.M. Shatohin.– Harkov: NTU “HPI”, 2008.– 456 Р.
4. Avramov K.V. Nelineynaya dinamika uprugih sistem. Tom 1. Modeli, metodyi, yavleniya / K.V. Avramov, Yu.V. Mihlin.– Moskva-Izhevsk: Institut kompyuternyih issledovaniy, 2010.– 704 Р.
5. Vulfson I.I. Nelineynyie zadachi dinamiki mashin / I.I. Vulfson, M.Z. Kolovskiy.– L.: Mashinostroenie, 1968.– 284 Р.
6. Rogachev V.M. O linearizatsii nelineynyih sistem s mnogochastotnyim rezhimom kolebaniy / V.M. Rogachev // Prikladnaya mehanika.– 1974.– t. X.–vyip. 1.– Р. 130-134.
7. Kolovskiy M.Z. Nelineynaya teoriya vibrozaschitnih sistem / M.Z. Kolovskiy.– M.: Nauka, 1966.– 317 Р.
8. Shatohin V.M. Integro-differentsialnyie uravneniya ustanovivshihsya dinamicheskih protsessov v nelineynyih modelyah mashinnyih agregatov / V.M. Shatohin, N.V. Shatohina // Vibratsii v tehnitsi ta tehnologiyah.– 2016.– № 2 (82).– Р. 43-53.
The journal "Vibrations in engineering and technology" presents materials on the following issues
• Theory of processes and machines
• Mechanical Engineering and materialprocessing
• Processing and food production
The certificateof massmediaState registration:kv no 16643-5115 from 30.04.2010 .
Founder of the journal: Vinnytsia National Agrarian University
Kind of publication: journal
Type of publication : Scientific
Publication status: Domestic
Year of founding:
Periodicity: 4 times a year
Extent: 18.75 nominal printed pages
ISSN: 2306-8744 (printed version), (online)
Language of edition : (mixed languages) Ukrainian, English
The scope of the distribution and the category of readers: national, foreign, teaching staff, scientists, businessmen.
Periodical is included in the list of scientific professional editions of Ukraine approved by the Order of Ministry of Education and Sciences of Ukraine from 21.12.2015 No. 1328.
The journal "Vibrations in engineering and technology" is included in the "Catalogue of periodicals of Ukraine".
Journal subscription can be executed in each post office department.
Subscription Index is 99720.
Old version of site: http://vibrojournal.vsau.edu.ua/
In June 1994 the 2nd International Scientific and Technical Conference "Application of vibrations for technological purposes" was organized on the basis of Vinnytsia State Agricultural Institute. Leading experts in this field, noting the significant contribution to the school of Vibration Engineering under the leadership of P. S. Bernyk, proposed to create a professional all-Ukrainian scientific and technical journal "Vibration in engineering and technology..The journal was foundedat Vinnytsia State Agricultural Institute and P.S. Bernyk was elected to be the chief editor .
For all these years (since 1994) theJournal "vibration in engineering and technology" published 94 issues wherestudy of vibration effects, the creation of progressive energy saving technologies and equipment for their implementation were highlighted.
Currently Kaletnik H.M PhD , professor, academician NAAS is the chief editor of the "Vibrations in engineering and Technology"
The journal "Vibration in Engineering and technology", which has no analogues on the territory of Ukraine, is well known abroad.