ABOUT DYNAMICS OF GRAIN MIXTURE OF VARIABLE POROSITY IN THE CYLINDRICAL VIBROSIEVE
Olshansky Vasiliy Pavlovich - Professor of the Department of Theoretical Mechanics and Machine Parts, Kharkiv National University of Agriculture, Dr. Sci. (Phys.-Math).
Kharchenko Serhii – Candidate of Technical Sciences, Lecturer of the Department of Technological Systems Optimization named after T. P. Evsyukov Kharkiv Petro Vasylenko National Technical University of Agriculture (St. Alchevskih, 44, Kharkov, Ukraine, 61002, e-mail: email@example.com).
On the basis of continual hydrodynamic model it is removed the closed formulas for calculation of speed of grain stream on the surface of vertical cylindrical sieve of the vibrocentrifuge, in supposition, that distribution of closeness on the thickness of small particles grainy mixture layer finely depends on the rate of movement of friable material. A linear differential equation of Bessel's type is comprised for the speed of the steady motion and his analytical solution in the cylindrical functions of zero index is built. It is shown that in border case, without accounting porosity change, the shown out formula passes to the well-known expression got before within the framework of hydrodynamic model for the homogeneous vibrofluidized mixture. Possibility of use in engineering calculations of also approximate decision received as a result of simplification of the differential equation of grain stream is investigated. On numerical examples, influence of various factors on the speed of the movement of mix on a sieve and its productivity on tails fraction is investigated.
1. Pyven M.V. Obosnovanye parametrov protsessa reshetnoho separyrovanyia zernovikh smesei: dys. ... kand. tekhn. nauk: 05.05.11 / M.V. Pyven. – Kharkov: KhNTUSH ym. P. Vasylenko, 2006. – 265 Р.
2. Tyshchenko L.N. Modelyrovanye protses-sov zernovikh separatorov / L.N. Tyshchenko, D.Y. Mazorenko i dr. – Kharkov: Miskdruk, 2010. – 360 Р.
3. Tyshchenko L.N. Obosnovanye protsessa sehrehatsyy zernovikh smesei pry separy-rovanyy vybrotsentrobezhnimy reshetamy / L.N. Tyshchenko, M.V. Pyven, V.V. Bredykhyn // Motrol. Motorization and power industry in agracalture. – Lublin, 2013. – Vol. 15, № 7. – P. 105-112.
4. Tyshchenko L.N. Eksperymentalnie yssledovanyia vnutrysloevikh protsessov v zernovikh smesiakh, separyruemikh tsylyndrycheskymy vybrotsentrobezhnimy reshetamy / L.N. Tyshchenko, M.V. Pyven // Mekhanizatsiia silskohospodarskoho vyrobnytstva: Visnyk KhNTUSH. – Kharkiv: KhNTUSH, 2016. – Vyp. 173. – P. 153-160.
5. Tischenko L.N. K primeneniyu metodov mehaniki sploshnyih sred dlya opisaniya dvizheniya zernovyih smesey na vibroreshetah / L.N. Tischenko, S.O. Kharchenko // MOTROL. Commission of Motorization and Energetics in Agriculture. – Lublin-Rzeszow, 2013. - Vol. 15, № 7. – Р. 94-99.
6. Tishchenko L. Identification of a mixture of grain particle velocity through the holes of the vibrating sieves grain separators / L. Tishchenko, S. Kharchenko, F.Kharchenko, V. Bredykhin, O. Tsurkan // Eastern-European Journal of Enterprise Technologies, 2016.- Т.2.№7(80). – Р.63-69.
7. Dolhunyn V.N. Bistrie hravytatsyonnie techenyia zernystikh materyalov: tekhnyka yzmerenyia, zakonomernosty, tekhnolohycheskoe prymenenye / V.N. Dolhunyn, V. Ia. Borshchev. – M.: Mashynostroenye, 2005. – 73 Р.
8. Olshanskiy V.P. Matematychni modeli zernopotokiv po vibroreshetakh / V.P. Olshanskiy, O.V. Olshanskiy. – Kharkiv: Miskdruk, 2016. – 140 Р.
9. Abramovyts A. Spravochnyk po spetsyalnim funktsyiam / A. Abramovyts, Y. Styhan. – M.: Nauka, 1979. – 832 Р.
10. Yanke E. Spetsyalnie funktsyy / E. Yanke, F. Emde, F. Lesh. – M.: Nauka, 1977. – 344 Р.
11. Hradshtein Y.S. Tablytsi yntehralov, summ, riadov y proyzvedenyi / Y.S. Hradshtein, Y.M. Rizhyk. – M.: Nauka, 1962. – 1100 Р.
12. Tyshchenko L. N. Dynamyka vybro-tsentrobezhnoi zernoochystky / L.N. Tyshchenko, V. P. Olshanskyi, S. V. Olshanskyi y dr. – Kharkiv : Miskdruk, 2013. – 440 Р.
The journal "Vibrations in engineering and technology" presents materials on the following issues
• Theory of processes and machines
• Mechanical Engineering and materialprocessing
• Processing and food production
The certificateof massmediaState registration:kv no 16643-5115 from 30.04.2010 .
Founder of the journal: Vinnytsia National Agrarian University
Kind of publication: journal
Type of publication : Scientific
Publication status: Domestic
Year of founding:
Periodicity: 4 times a year
Extent: 18.75 nominal printed pages
ISSN: 2306-8744 (printed version), (online)
Language of edition : (mixed languages) Ukrainian, English
The scope of the distribution and the category of readers: national, foreign, teaching staff, scientists, businessmen.
Periodical is included in the list of scientific professional editions of Ukraine approved by the Order of Ministry of Education and Sciences of Ukraine from 21.12.2015 No. 1328.
The journal "Vibrations in engineering and technology" is included in the "Catalogue of periodicals of Ukraine".
Journal subscription can be executed in each post office department.
Subscription Index is 99720.
Old version of site: http://vibrojournal.vsau.edu.ua/
In June 1994 the 2nd International Scientific and Technical Conference "Application of vibrations for technological purposes" was organized on the basis of Vinnytsia State Agricultural Institute. Leading experts in this field, noting the significant contribution to the school of Vibration Engineering under the leadership of P. S. Bernyk, proposed to create a professional all-Ukrainian scientific and technical journal "Vibration in engineering and technology..The journal was foundedat Vinnytsia State Agricultural Institute and P.S. Bernyk was elected to be the chief editor .
For all these years (since 1994) theJournal "vibration in engineering and technology" published 94 issues wherestudy of vibration effects, the creation of progressive energy saving technologies and equipment for their implementation were highlighted.
Currently Kaletnik H.M PhD , professor, academician NAAS is the chief editor of the "Vibrations in engineering and Technology"
The journal "Vibration in Engineering and technology", which has no analogues on the territory of Ukraine, is well known abroad.