A REPORT OF THE ARTICLE OF THE CANDIDATE OF ENGINEERING SCIENCES
Budyak Ruslan Volodimirovich - PhD, Senior lecturer of the Department of Agroengineering and technical service of the Vinnytsia National Agrarian University (3, Sonyachna st., Vinnytsia, Ukraine, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org).
The method of manufacturing gears of embedding engagement with internal tines using cold plastic deformation is described. The method is executed by covering deforming stretching (reduction) on the shapes and mandrel. Material of the matrix (drafts) _ solid alloy ВК 15, mandrels - steel ХВГ, Х 12 МФ, P6M5 at hardness HRC 56-61; modules of internal tines- 05-5 mm, material of gear wheels - plastic metals 1 alloys with relative elongation of more than 3-5% The typical technological process on the basis of reduction with the finishing operation of helpless net nitration in the glow discharge is given.
1. Ravska N.S. Metal cutting tools. Textbook. Ravska N.S. , P.P. Melnychuk, R.P.Rodin. – Zytomyr: ZhSTU , 2016.- 612p.
2. Mazur M.P. Fundamentals of the theory of cutting tools. Textbook. M.P. Mazur, U.M. Vnukov, V.L. Dobroskok, under the general wording M.P. Mazur. – Lviv: Novy Svit – 2000- 422p.
3. Integrated processes of material handling by cutting: Textbook. A.L. Grabchenko, V.A. Zaloga, U.N. Vnukov etc. , under the general wording A.l. Grabchenko and Zalot.- Summy: University book, 2017.- 451p.
4. History of connecting of the development of the applied technical sciences. Monograph/ E.K. Posvyatenko, O.E. Tverytnikova, N.I. Posvyatenko, T.V. Melnyk. – X: NTU “XPU,-X.: FOP Panov A.M. , 1017. – p.224
5. Tkachuk, N.A., & Diachenko, S.S., & Posviatenko, E.K. and others (2015). Kontinualnaya i diskretno-kontinualnaya modifikatsiya poverhnostey delaley: monografiya. Kharkiv:Planeta-print.
6. Influence of a material and the technological factors on improvement of operating properties of machine parts by reliefs and film coatings / E. Posviatenko, N. Posviatenko, R. Budyak and other. Eastern–European journal of enterprise technologies, 2018, № 5/12 (95). Р. 48–56.
7. Posvyatenko Eduard. Cool plastic deformation as effective method of engineering the surface of the machine parts./ Posvytenko Eduard and Natalia// Scientific Letters of academic society of Michat Bahedansky.- Kosice, Slovakia, 2019, №7 p.73-78
8. Ogorodnikov V.A. Mechanics of processes of cold modification with one-way circuits of the mechanism of deformation. : Monograph/ V.A. Ogorodnikov,V.I. Muzychuk, O.V.Nahajchuk.- Vinnytsia: UNIVERSUM – Vinnytsia, 2007 – p.179
9. Anuriev, V.I. (2006). Spravochnik konstructora-mashunostroitelia./pod red. Zhestkovoi, I.N.,:Mashunostroenie.
11. Tools of super hard materials . under wording N.V. Novikova and S.A. Klymenko.- Edition 2 revised and enlarged –Engineering, 2014.- 608p.
12. Innovative technologies of compositional strengthening of the surface of the elements for defense and energy industries. A.P. Harchenko, M.A. Tkachuk, O.V. Sobolev etc. // Mechamic and Engineering : Science – Machinery – magazine. – X.: NTU “XPU”, 2017. - №1 P.234-235
The journal "Vibrations in engineering and technology" presents materials on the following issues
• Theory of processes and machines
• Mechanical Engineering and materialprocessing
• Processing and food production
The certificateof massmediaState registration:kv no 16643-5115 from 30.04.2010 .
Founder of the journal: Vinnytsia National Agrarian University
Kind of publication: journal
Type of publication : Scientific
Publication status: Domestic
Year of founding:
Periodicity: 4 times a year
Extent: 18.75 nominal printed pages
ISSN: 2306-8744 (printed version), (online)
Language of edition : (mixed languages) Ukrainian, English
The scope of the distribution and the category of readers: national, foreign, teaching staff, scientists, businessmen.
Periodical is included in the list of scientific professional editions of Ukraine approved by the Order of Ministry of Education and Sciences of Ukraine from 21.12.2015 No. 1328.
The journal "Vibrations in engineering and technology" is included in the "Catalogue of periodicals of Ukraine".
Journal subscription can be executed in each post office department.
Subscription Index is 99720.
Old version of site: http://vibrojournal.vsau.edu.ua/
In June 1994 the 2nd International Scientific and Technical Conference "Application of vibrations for technological purposes" was organized on the basis of Vinnytsia State Agricultural Institute. Leading experts in this field, noting the significant contribution to the school of Vibration Engineering under the leadership of P. S. Bernyk, proposed to create a professional all-Ukrainian scientific and technical journal "Vibration in engineering and technology..The journal was foundedat Vinnytsia State Agricultural Institute and P.S. Bernyk was elected to be the chief editor .
For all these years (since 1994) theJournal "vibration in engineering and technology" published 94 issues wherestudy of vibration effects, the creation of progressive energy saving technologies and equipment for their implementation were highlighted.
Currently Kaletnik H.M PhD , professor, academician NAAS is the chief editor of the "Vibrations in engineering and Technology"
The journal "Vibration in Engineering and technology", which has no analogues on the territory of Ukraine, is well known abroad.